Author Topic: Fall Cycle  (Read 3672 times)

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
Fall Cycle
« on: April 02, 2009, 08:27:53 PM »
OK-
Trying to plan ahead for a fall cycle.  I have done a few cycles now and now i am ready to go over the top.  I want to do a test based bulking cycle.  I want to use sustanon 250 as a base and stack with either deca or EQ, one or the other.  I certainly want to run 500iu of HCG a week.  The question I have is I want to try dianabol or another oral for the first few weeks and i have no experience using orals and was wondering some suggestions as far as dosage and some timetables from personal experiance instead of goggling shit.  I want this cycle to be no longer than 12 weeks and of course I will do a standard nolva and clomid PCT and cease HCG at the onset of PCT.
First Rock

shrek

• Getbig IV
Re: Fall Cycle
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2009, 10:49:32 PM »
yo bro iam planing a fall cycle also for about 20 weeks in the begining iam going to use sust tren and anadrol i will stop the drol 4 weeks in and stop the tren 6 weeks in then just use sust,,,,,,,, week 14 i will bring in the tren again and also some winny depot till the end and also start ECA..... i might run T3 throughout the cycle for its anabolic effects and cutting effects

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2009, 11:07:34 PM »
I just want to bulk I do not need to cut down at all.  How much Dbol would u suggest and for how long?>
First Rock

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2009, 11:10:12 PM »
have you used dbol before?

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2009, 08:55:17 AM »
I have never used orals but from what i have read on this forum I think i want to try dbol.  But there are a lot of opinions reguarding dosage and when to take certain amounts
First Rock

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2009, 09:04:39 AM »
i would start out at 50 mg for dbol. youll see some good gains and run it for 4 wks ed. i was just on adrol and i had to stop, shit is powerful lol 
muscle

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2009, 11:27:07 AM »
i would start out at 50 mg for dbol. youll see some good gains and run it for 4 wks ed. i was just on adrol and i had to stop, shit is powerful lol 
hes a small guy he should try 20mgs and make them into 4 doses of 5mgs

Stacker21

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2009, 12:22:18 PM »
hes a small guy he should try 20mgs and make them into 4 doses of 5mgs

Oh yea, Dbol is extremely powerful.  No sense starting with a heavy dose.  Me and shrek have been through this Dbol thing, I would say start off at even 10mg for the first few days and see how your body handles it.  Splitting the dose does help though. 50mg can make your head feel like its gonna explode. Taking more wont get you there any faster only tear shit up

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2009, 01:15:42 PM »
ok sounds good, i am small lol just got up to 182lbs (5'7) on this current cycle (thats real big big for me) so I bet I start the fall one at about 175ish.  I usually only lose a few pounds when I go off b/c of a good PCT and regular training.  Dbol sounds like it will be my oral.
First Rock

muscle19

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2009, 01:48:10 PM »
i have taken 50mg and felt fine but good idea to start at a lower dose and work your way up from there.
muscle

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2009, 02:39:40 PM »
i have taken 50mg and felt fine but good idea to start at a lower dose and work your way up from there.
oh yeah its just that i have noticed my body like anadrol more then the dbol mg for mg and hell some dudes can do fine with 100mgs or more of dbol but i think those are the ones that eat dbol very often like a pezz dispencer... he will do great starting low and gradually working his way up it would be sweet if you feel fine for a good 6 weeks of it youll feel the pumps like a mofo

muscle19

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2009, 03:13:29 PM »
see im the cmplete opposite, dbol was great and the pumps were crazy on 50mg ed but with anadrol, i had to stop after a few wks due to some discomfort but i feel great now :)  everyone is diff, you just have to fine the right dose for you and stick to that. good luck
muscle

4thAD

« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2009, 03:21:10 PM »
20-30mg would do you fine for a first run of dbol. I personally love dbol and still keep it around 40mg, and it works very well for me. A lot of the time when people get bad sides from dbol, it is from simply running it too high.