Author Topic: No pics but it is happening  (Read 895 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
No pics but it is happening
« on: April 02, 2009, 11:47:21 PM »
Good Day Getbig,

For the past 7 weeks, I have been in the gym livin' the dream.
Because I hit the age of 30 in Jul, I decided that the 30s will be a decade I will get back in shape (physical and cardiovascularly).  The 20's have been very reckless like most, drinking, drugs, irresponsible use of juice, not excerising and enjoying too much saturated fats.

I started at 272lbs and around 28%-30% bf
I'm down to 242 and like I said before, my goal is 185-195 or whenever I get around 8%-10% bf.  Whichever comes first.  The goal is not to gain muscle or be huge anymore.  That dream is done and health and being asthetically pleasing are the priorities.

Thus far I've done everything naturally, only using, protein powder and occasionally a legal fat burner.
Like I said before, I'm not a big eater, so I have yet to get 5-6 meals in per day.  I try to go with four small meals protein between 40 and 50 grams per serving, high fats, and very low to no carbs. (Keto diet).  My meals consisted of Talapia, ground turkey and sometimes chicken and brocolli and lettuce for salads.  I have a cheat meal one time per week where I would focus on carbs, my stomach cannot hold much food anymore so I never got to eat as much as I want.  I did not keep the diet ultra clean, sometimes I used a caesar dressing, or ate some candy every now and then.  I drank water and diet sodas.

I've been training light and doing cardio 45 min per day on the stairclimber and as of the past two weeks have been running two miles per day.

My plan was when I dropped 30lbs, I would initiate phase II meaning, t-3 and clen (no ECA, it makes me too jittery).   This will bump up the fatburning process.  I will top out at t-3 125mg per day and clen 160mcg per day. (Yes, I've used that high before with excellent results) If I feel I'm losing too much muscle, I'll add in some oral winny just for that purpose.

I feel alot better, cheek bones are showing again, I see veins coming through on the forearms and minor separation in various bodyparts.  Clothes fit much better, Arms down to a 19.2, neck and calves down to 17.

Thanks for all the support.  No pics will be posted until the goal has been reached and there will be before and after pics.  Any suggestions will be considered.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Re: No pics but it is happening
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2009, 11:56:20 PM »
Nice post.  Good job and good luck.  Couple comments:

Stay away from Orange roughy, they want to be left the fuck alone!
You contradicted yourself when you said the drug use is over but now you are gonna start using clen and winny?  ::)
Congrats on giving up on "chasing the dream" the health look is better anyway especially with the recent addition of team lean face!   :D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2009, 11:58:03 PM »
Nice post.  Good job and good luck.  Couple comments:

Stay away from Orange roughy, they want to be left the fuck alone!
You contradicted yourself when you said the drug use is over but now you are gonna start using clen and winny?  ::)
Congrats on giving up on "chasing the dream" the health look is better anyway especially with the recent addition of team lean face!   :D

Drug use was Vicodin and weed.  I said irresponsible use of juice.  Clearly what I'm doing imo is not irresponsible  ;)
Orange Roughy tastes too fishy to me.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2009, 12:00:06 AM »
so just cardio? no weights?
A

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2009, 12:00:32 AM »
Very good! Stay away from the juice, you wouldn't want to ruin your health and build a solid base first.

If you need help, go to the nutrition board for diet and supplement tips and to the training board!!

You definitly need cardio!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2009, 12:05:29 AM »
so just cardio? no weights?

No, I lift just not like I'm trying to be huge.
Chest workout this week.
Flat Bench: 135 x 15 2 sets
225 x 12 2 sets

Hammer strength incline 1 plate on each side x 15 set
3 plates on each side 2 set

Hammer strength regular bench 1 plate on each side x 15 set
3 plates on each side 2 set

That's it.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2009, 12:07:04 AM »
Very good! Stay away from the juice, you wouldn't want to ruin your health and build a solid base first.

If you need help, go to the nutrition board for diet and supplement tips and to the training board!!

You definitly need cardio!

I've used my share of juice in the past, had gyno surgery etc...no more of that :-X
I had a solid build before juice 195-200lbs 10-12% bf  that was 10 years ago...

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2009, 12:09:04 AM »
you were juicing at 19-20?
A

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2009, 12:12:39 AM »
you were juicing at 19-20?

Yes, I started in Nov 99, same month I met my wife. 

I got tired of wasting my money on the Muscletech Creatine, Acetoblen (sp?) and Hydroxycut stack.

400mg of Norma Deca
200mg of Primobolan

8 weeks decent results...very inexperienced then.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2009, 12:16:36 AM »
Yes, I started in Nov 99, same month I met my wife. 

I got tired of wasting my money on the Muscletech Creatine, Acetoblen (sp?) and Hydroxycut stack.

400mg of Norma Deca
200mg of Primobolan

8 weeks decent results...very inexperienced then.

Well, keep away from that. You can get good results naturally as well, especially in the beginning. No need for T3 and clen, a good diet and cardio will do much more.

Post your meal plan on the nutrition board, you will get lots of good info there.