Author Topic: The religion of peace strikes again!  (Read 2867 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: The religion of peace strikes again!
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2009, 01:18:19 PM »
I said all fundamentalist religions and stand by the opinion that they are equally dangerous.

Read the bible, it allows for wives to be chastised.

Again, this isn't a thread about all religions. It's a thread about Muslims flogging what now appears to be a 17 year old woman. If you want to go rant and rave and play mr. apologist for the muslims, go do it on the religious board. This is not a thread about any of the other religions. Why is that so hard to understand?

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2009, 01:26:45 PM »
Again, this isn't a thread about all religions. It's a thread about Muslims flogging what now appears to be a 17 year old woman. If you want to go rant and rave and play mr. apologist for the muslims, go do it on the religious board. This is not a thread about any of the other religions. Why is that so hard to understand?

It could just as easily be any fundamentalist country/religion doing the same thing. Peace's true enemy is fundamentalism, not Muslims.

I realize you really think calling someone an 'apologist' sounds/reads smart but you're wrong. It just makes it look like you don't have a logical argument.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2009, 01:28:50 PM »
Really this thread is a microcosm of the disconnect between reality and fantasy that liberals live in. Show me one place on planet earth where Christians beat their wives and use the bible as an excuse-- Better yet show me any religion besides Islam which allows it by law in certain counties--

After your done doing that, find me a unicorn, the lochness monster and the fountain of youth. You people are so fucking stupid it makes my hair hurt. How long did it take you to become brainwashed into such pussy apologists without the testicular fortitude or honesty to call a spade a spade?

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2009, 01:30:34 PM »
It could just as easily be any fundamentalist country/religion doing the same thing. Peace's true enemy is fundamentalism, not Muslims.

I realize you really think calling someone an 'apologist' sounds/reads smart but you're wrong. It just makes it look like you don't have a logical argument.

WHAT OTHER RELIGIOUS FUNDAMENTALIST COUNTRIES EXIST IN THE WORLD TODAY BESIDES ISLAMIC ONES!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

THANK YOU FOR PROVING THE VERY ESSENCE OF THIS THREAD AND THE STUPIDITY OF YOUR POSITION!!!!!

SAMSON TAUGHT ME HOW TO TYPE LIKE THIS WHEN I WANT TO GET MY POINT ACROSS!!!!

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2009, 01:33:54 PM »

WHAT OTHER RELIGIOUS FUNDAMENTALIST COUNTRIES EXIST IN THE WORLD TODAY BESIDES ISLAMIC ONES!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

THANK YOU FOR PROVING THE VERY ESSENCE OF THIS THREAD AND THE STUPIDITY OF YOUR POSITION!!!!!

His point as well as mine was that this has been going on for a LONG time and we never cared before, so why do we pretend to now? Aren't there enough domestic problems in the US to worry about without worrying about what is going on in some third world shithole?
I hate the State.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2009, 01:37:59 PM »
Dude you must really be incapable of having a serious discussion about anything because your answer is always- "Well, yeah its bad, but it happened before, so now who cares?"

You say the same shit when Obama gets criticized by saying- "Bush did it so who cares"

Do you feel the same way about the wall street rip off's also? "The banks have always ripped people off in the past, no one did anything, so who cares?"

Grow up. Just because something is bad and people have done nothing about it before doesn't mean no one should do something about it now. You're obviously not an American.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2009, 01:41:01 PM »
Dude you must really be incapable of having a serious discussion about anything because your answer is always- "Well, yeah its bad, but it happened before, so now who cares?"

You say the same shit when Obama gets criticized by saying- "Bush did it so who cares"

Do you feel the same way about the wall street rip off's also? "The banks have always ripped people off in the past, no one did anything, so who cares?"

Grow up. Just because something is bad and people have done nothing about it before doesn't mean no one should do something about it now. You're obviously not an American.

Sure it's bad but as a non-interventionist I don't think it is the obligation of the US government to spend over a trillion tax dollars on maintaining an overseas empire. Very few Americans profit, in any sense from it. You can only improve yourself and that applies to nation states as well.
I hate the State.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2009, 01:44:28 PM »

LOL!!

If our own whackos were given free reign things would be just as bad here, especially since they would be interpreting the bible as the direct word of God. Also, much of our mid east foreign policy is based upon religion. One of the contributing factors to this mess is Americans believing Jesus is coming back to Jerusalem and Zionists insisting upon colonizing every square inch of the 'promised land'.

Not being a Jew, Muslim or Neocon, they could all die and it wouldn't change my life one bit. It would save the US billions in wasted money, however.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #33 on: April 04, 2009, 01:47:06 PM »
LOL!!

If our own whackos were given free reign things would be just as bad here, especially since they would be interpreting the bible as the direct word of God. Also, much of our mid east foreign policy is based upon religion. One of the contributing factors to this mess is Americans believing Jesus is coming back to Jerusalem and Zionists insisting upon colonizing every square inch of the 'promised land'.

Not being a Jew, Muslim or Neocon, they could all die and it wouldn't change my life one bit. It would save the US billions in wasted money, however.

QFT...

The mere maintainance of our empire costs over 1 trillion a year. Imagine if it were saved or even spent at home...
I hate the State.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #34 on: April 04, 2009, 02:01:49 PM »
What is the solution then?

go back in time to stop some browne guy stealing bitchfury's girl!  ;D
carpe` vaginum!

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #35 on: April 04, 2009, 02:09:50 PM »

go back in time to stop some browne guy stealing bitchfury's girl!  ;D

If I could go back in time and assassinate Mo-Ham-Head, I would...
I hate the State.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #36 on: April 04, 2009, 05:15:59 PM »

Yes but its not...u guys are so quick to lump in christians and jews...news flash...Christians aren't blowing up school kids in pizza joints or burning people with acid. its muslims.....stop apologizing for shitbags.
L

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 04, 2009, 08:36:56 PM »

Yes but its not...u guys are so quick to lump in christians and jews...news flash...Christians aren't blowing up school kids in pizza joints or burning people with acid. its muslims.....stop apologizing for shitbags.

Who is apologizing for shitbags?

Just pointing out that it's all relative. Also, buying oil doesn't give us the right to impose/export our fake morality on/to other countries.

No one gives a shit about those people and no one ever will. If we had ever cared at any point things would have been different a long time ago and now it's too late.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 04, 2009, 08:52:39 PM »
Watch your mouth >:(  Have you fogotten?

BWhahahahaha :D ;D

Still waiting for us to bomb the Sauds.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 04, 2009, 09:09:24 PM »
don't mention the saudis to BF, it'll crosswire his logic and he'll overheat.  we wouldn't want to lose such a valuable contributer ;D

He's an oil dependency apologist. :)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #40 on: April 05, 2009, 02:12:12 AM »
Watch your mouth >:(  Have you fogotten?

BWhahahahaha :D ;D

That piece of Alabama white trash certainly DID not have neighbors inside the towers.
I hate the State.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #41 on: April 05, 2009, 05:41:45 AM »

Ha ha, this is the single most derogatory remark you could possibly ever make about muhammad! ;D
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 05, 2009, 05:45:19 AM »
Good call, but don't stop there. ;D

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #43 on: April 05, 2009, 05:47:46 AM »
Ha ha, this is the single most derogatory remark you could possibly ever make about muhammad! ;D

I mean it and as an inveterate foe of all irrational religion, I am clearly opposed to Islam.

But trying to combat Islam, where it is dominant and has been for centuries is a losing battle and not worth fighting; they should be left to their squalour and mediaevalism, if they want to live in the 12th century, by all means let them and the civilised world can work on itself and move on. Most importantly, change comes from within, meaning that if there is change it won't come from the West but from the crackpot nations of Islam themselves.
I hate the State.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #44 on: April 05, 2009, 05:50:01 AM »
Good call, but don't stop there. ;D

Read the post below. Pretending that Islam is anything other than primitive, violent bullshit on a stick is disingenious, equally so is pretending we can effect 'change' in that part of the world; let's mind our own business.
I hate the State.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 05, 2009, 06:31:29 AM »
Read the post below. Pretending that Islam is anything other than primitive, violent bullshit on a stick is disingenious, equally so is pretending we can effect 'change' in that part of the world; let's mind our own business.
no, I mean don't stop with your time traveling religious assassinations ;)  You can be like Reese, sent back to protect wisdom from the terminators(religion machines) :D

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: April 05, 2009, 07:11:03 AM »

It's all primitive.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #47 on: April 05, 2009, 07:15:21 AM »
It's all primitive.

Sure. Rush is primitive as well.
I hate the State.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: April 05, 2009, 07:18:29 AM »
Sure. Rush is primitive as well.

They haven't had a hit in years. No one cares about that stupid Canadian band anymore.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #49 on: April 05, 2009, 07:37:27 AM »
They haven't had a hit in years. No one cares about that stupid Canadian band anymore.

;D

I was referring to the republican party's 'head'...
I hate the State.