Author Topic: One of the great nutritional lies: crocodile meat tastes just like chicken...  (Read 2408 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
It doesn't, in fact it tastes much more like fish, maybe cod, than it does chicken... :-\
I hate the State.

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
nothing like shooting at a stupid crocodile and leave it half dead

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
A brotha talking about chicken?  Wiggs, get in this thread and straighten this fool out......

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
croc and gator meat tastes fantastic.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Everytime I'm in Florida I cook with Alligator. The furthest thing in the World it tastes like is Cod. How did you have it fried? Everything fried tastes fried. My descrition if I had it on a menu is that it tastes like chicken.

His post means that he has never tasted alligator and just wanted to start a worthless thread.  I was in florida and went to one of those alligator farms on Alligator Alley.  My manager had the camera and there had to have been 200 gators in the pond area.  There was this huge one that was just awesome.  I want to get close so I jumped the fence.  You can hear my manager in the background saying be careful.  I got close to the water and you can hear him say Keith Keith watch out.  And just then a big gator jumped out of the water at me.  Scared the shit out of me.  Later on we took an air boat tour.  Really loud those things.  SO I asked the guy if there are any gators.  He said yes coming up around the next corner.  I was thinking how does he know that since it was about 100 yards away.  Well low and behold we go around the corner and there was this big gator.  I think it was a fake one though.  It didn't move at all and I still don't know how he knew it was there.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
It doesn't, in fact it tastes much more like fish, maybe cod, than it does chicken... :-\
Crocodile!? Where did you eat croc? I've had alligator in Fla. It tasted greasy, goose-like.  

Reign Down

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • http://www.sickipedia.org/
I don't think it makes the "Great Bodybuilding Lies" list. ahahahahaha

See Muscletech for one of those

ta ta
Ta ta nerds!

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
Only in the zoo in Vienna 8)