Author Topic: Afghan Law That Legalizes Rape Poses Problem for Obama and Clinton  (Read 12436 times)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Afghan Law That Legalizes Rape Poses Problem for Obama and Clinton
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2009, 02:57:44 PM »
Yeah and we hear this propaganda way too often; fact is, women have EVERY advantage when it comes to divorce and marriage; read this book.

http://www.imprint.co.uk/books/TWR.html

And I get accused of thinking women are inferior,  ???

If there's any "propaganda", it's coming from selfish, shallow, insecure men like you who cower from responsibilities like marriage, for fear that women won't cater to your "urges" on cue.

It also may shed some light on the foolish choice you may tend to make, when dealing with the fairer sex.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2009, 03:06:56 PM »

If there's any "propaganda", it's coming from selfish, shallow, insecure men like you who cower from responsibilities like marriage, for fear that women won't cater to your "urges" on cue.

It also may shed some light on the foolish choice you may tend to make, when dealing with the fairer sex.

You seriously believe this?

Seriously?

Every thing in society is about how bad men are and how good women are... How they were abused for so long, and are still oppressed.

It's bullshit.

Domestic abuse advertisements... Lifetime and the O network... All of the reverse sexism... Women need more help with this and that.

Complete crap.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2009, 03:10:45 PM »
Really? When the hell has that happened?

It happens quite frequently. I've seen it firsthand, as a friend of mine and my wife had her husband drop her for a younger woman. To top it all off, he ended up with primary custody of their son.

As I've said beforehand, it workds both ways.

You watch too much Lifetime television.

HARDLY!!!!

Trust me... It's not the case. 95% of all divorces are a decent guy getting fucked by the system.

I beg to differ. The divorce laws, unfortunately, have been abused on both sides. Gold-diggers have scammed good men out of their assets; and good women have been left high and dry by their adultering husbands. And, if I were a betting man, I'd wager that the percentages are HARDLY as lopsided as you claim they are.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2009, 03:18:46 PM »

Seriously?

Every thing in society is about how bad men are and how good women are... How they were abused for so long, and are still oppressed.

It's bullshit.

Domestic abuse advertisements... Lifetime and the O network... All of the reverse sexism... Women need more help with this and that.

Complete crap.

It appears that YOU'RE the one who watches too much Lifetime (and the O network).

Take a wild guess at to what the other ones tend to advertise. Men "pimping" women, telling them in not-so-subtle terms that, at the end of the day, their primary purpose in life is sexual gratification of men.

It sounds to me as if you're bitter, simple because a handful of women used that mentality against some of their male counterparts, successfully, collecting a healthy amount of coin in the process. If you're going to call them whores, then that's exactly what they'll be.....only the price for their performance just went up.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2009, 03:19:35 PM »

Seriously?

It's bullshit.

Complete crap.

Exactly my point bro, ALL we EVER hear is how shitty men are and how great women are...this book, it is a real eye opener, an intelligent man calling it like he sees it. MCWAY is a fundy nutjob, ignore him.
I hate the State.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2009, 03:22:48 PM »

::) ::) ::)

Haha. AS IF everyone HAD to get married and it is some essential human obligation!? What a boatload of fucking bullshit! Only in your twisted fundy head is stuff like that MCWAY. I am not getting married, nothing to gain from it and everything to lose. No one has to get married, those times thankfully are gone!
I hate the State.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2009, 03:27:06 PM »
Exactly my point bro, ALL we EVER hear is how shitty men are and how great women are...this book, it is a real eye opener, an intelligent man calling it like he sees it. MCWAY is a fundy nutjob, ignore him.

This coming from a shallow, insecure little punk, who yearns to be with foreign women, particularly Asian ones, because he thinks they'll stroke his ego, quench his flaiming loins, and keep their mouths shut, essentially doing the very things that the Taliban wants their women to do.

If that's all you ever hear, you might want to invest in some Q-Tips or the Whisper 2000.

Overall, it's but little more than the foolish murmuring of spineless, selfish "men", who think that their satisfaction of their libidos trump everything else in life.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2009, 03:30:30 PM »
::) ::) ::)

Haha. AS IF everyone HAD to get married and it is some essential human obligation!? What a boatload of fucking bullshit! Only in your twisted fundy head is stuff like that MCWAY. I am not getting married, nothing to gain from it and everything to lose. No one has to get married, those times thankfully are gone!

There was no claim that everyone had to get married, Deicide. But, your cowardice about the situation, because marriage entitles duties other than your getting your rocks off, simply speaks for itself. It's in your twisted skeppy head that you think that there are some secret conspiring society of women, trying to rob you of what little money you may or may not have.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #33 on: April 04, 2009, 03:32:37 PM »
It appears that YOU'RE the one who watches too much Lifetime (and the O network).

Take a wild guess at to what the other ones tend to advertise. Men "pimping" women, telling them in not-so-subtle terms that, at the end of the day, their primary purpose in life is sexual gratification of men.

It sounds to me as if you're bitter, simple because a handful of women used that mentality against some of their male counterparts, successfully, collecting a healthy amount of coin in the process. If you're going to call them whores, then that's exactly what they'll be.....only the price for their performance just went up.

It happens quite frequently. I've seen it firsthand, as a friend of mine and my wife had her husband drop her for a younger woman. To top it all off, he ended up with primary custody of their son.

As I've said beforehand, it workds both ways.

HARDLY!!!!

I beg to differ. The divorce laws, unfortunately, have been abused on both sides. Gold-diggers have scammed good men out of their assets; and good women have been left high and dry by their adultering husbands. And, if I were a betting man, I'd wager that the percentages are HARDLY as lopsided as you claim they are.

So really, you're just saying all of this because you had 1 friend who had this happen to them.

I can show you 15 guys I know personally who have had been fucked over by the system and some women who decided "she wasn't in love".

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #34 on: April 04, 2009, 03:34:50 PM »
This coming from a shallow, insecure little punk, who yearns to be with foreign women, particularly Asian ones, because he thinks they'll stroke his ego, quench his flaiming loins, and keep their mouths shut, essentially doing the very things that the Taliban wants their women to do.

If that's all you ever hear, you might want to invest in some Q-Tips or the Whisper 2000.

Overall, it's but little more than the foolish murmuring of spineless, selfish "men", who think that their satisfaction of their libidos trump everything else in life.

You don't have a clue MCWAY; I've been cured of yellow fever for months now and it was just an after effect of having lived in Asia for over 2 years.

All I care about is my freedom...it's not about fucking or anything even remotely related, it's mobility without some nagging wench giving me stress for not doing x at some random time during the day.  Never liked American women anyway, loudmouthed, nasal, irritating voices....calling me a punk is new one for you MCWAY, good for you...hopefully you'll start swearing soon. ;)

And btw, I find it amazing that you are so blind that you INSIST that everyone HAS to get married and if they don't want to, they are spineless, insecure punks...the fundy is really there in you... ::)
I hate the State.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: April 04, 2009, 03:35:22 PM »
It is called the DUTIES OF MARRIAGE... meaning like it or not there are times you have to perform the functions of marriage regardless of whether or not you like it. How many husbands would like to say to their boss KISS MY ASS and quit their jobs??? Plenty, but they don't becasue they realize they have a family to support...it is a part of the duties of a husband. Now in all honesty how much sex is a man getting from his wife? Is it so terrible or so long that she can not tolerate it? Women think and try to control a relationship/husband by exercising such antics...funny though...as soon as that husband goes after another woman the wife all of a sudden has a change of heart on the matter and greats him with open arms (and legs) any day he desires. IMO since she can not or does not want to perform the duties of marriage...then put her out and let her find someone else. And when she leaves she leaves with only what she brought...which in the case of Afghanistan, IS NOTHING!!!!!

Wanna see the divorce rate plummet in america...put into law that a woman can only take from the marriage what she absolutely brought into it....divorece wold go down to practically ZERO OVERNIGHT.

Be careful what you wish for......

Last time I checked, more women were in college than men were (and more of them are walking out with degrees). So, it stands to reason that, if this trend continues, women may actually exceed men in income. How many fragile male egos will be able to put up with that?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #36 on: April 04, 2009, 03:37:34 PM »
So really, you're just saying all of this because you had 1 friend who had this happen to them.

I can show you 15 guys I know personally who have had been fucked over by the system and some women who decided "she wasn't in love".

Exactly. You would think a fundy Christian would not be spouting the usual propaganda we hear all the time but honestly even men have been brainwashed by this bullshit...sad really.
I hate the State.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: April 04, 2009, 03:38:37 PM »

That example I gave was hardly an exhaustive one. You're acting as if men don't do the same thing, namely wanting to trade in their wife of several years for a newer, younger model.

Again, it goes both ways. Are there too many gold-digging, callous women who take men for their loot? YEP!!

Are there whore-mongering men, who ditch their wives, for the next young piece of tail that comes their way? YEP!!!

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #38 on: April 04, 2009, 03:39:51 PM »
That example I gave was hardly an exhaustive one. You're acting as if men don't do the same thing, namely wanting to trade in their wife of several years for a newer, younger model.

Again, it goes both ways. Are there too many gold-digging, callous women who take men for their loot? YEP!!

Are there whore-mongering men, who ditch their wives, for the next young piece of tail that comes their way? YEP!!!

The point is MCWAY, that we ONLY hear about the men doing it...that is the bias.
I hate the State.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: April 04, 2009, 03:47:12 PM »
You don't have a clue MCWAY; I've been cured of yellow fever for months now and it was just an after effect of having lived in Asia for over 2 years.

All I care about is my freedom...it's not about fucking or anything even remotely related, it's mobility without some nagging wench giving me stress for not doing x at some random time during the day.  Never liked American women anyway, loudmouthed, nasal, irritating voices....calling me a punk is new one for you MCWAY, good for you...hopefully you'll start swearing soon. ;)

In other words, it's all about you ducking responsibility, because for some strange reason you're scared to death about putting up with a woman's bad mood (just as a woman would, no doubt, HAVE TO PUT UP WITH YOURS).

American women tend to be more liberated than most. And, a number of them would hardly put with you, and your callous behavior, which would explain why (whichever your flavor-of-the-month happens to be) you keep yearning for women who will simply bow down to your desires, be they sexual or otherwise; so that you can dispose of them, once they no longer amuse you.

And btw, I find it amazing that you are so blind that you INSIST that everyone HAS to get married and if they don't want to, they are spineless, insecure punks...the fundy is really there in you... ::)

Get your eyes fixed!!! I never insisted that everyone has to get married. What I stated was aimed specifically at YOU, based on your woefully cowardly, extremely self-centered, self-absorbed statements regarding marriage and women, in general.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: April 04, 2009, 03:49:03 PM »
The point is MCWAY, that we ONLY hear about the men doing it...that is the bias.

Again, get the Whisper 2000 or some Q-Tips, because that's hardly the case. I've heard it from both sides, personally and courtesy of our media.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #41 on: April 04, 2009, 03:49:37 PM »
In other words, it's all about you ducking responsibility, because for some strange reason you're scared to death about putting up with a woman's bad mood (just as a woman would, no doubt, HAVE TO PUT UP WITH YOURS).

American women tend to be more liberated than most. And, a number of them would hardly put with you, and your callous behavior, which would explain why (whichever your flavor-of-the-month happens to be) you keep yearning for women who will simply bow down to your desires, be they sexual or otherwise; so that you can dispose of them, once they no longer amuse you.

Get your eyes fixed!!! I never insisted that everyone has to get married. What I stated was aimed specifically at YOU, based on your woefully cowardly, extremely self-centered, self-absorbed statements regarding marriage and women, in general.

Clueless...
I hate the State.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: April 04, 2009, 03:50:11 PM »
Clueless...

You must be in hall of mirrors.......again!!

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: April 04, 2009, 03:59:49 PM »
Exactly. You would think a fundy Christian would not be spouting the usual propaganda we hear all the time but honestly even men have been brainwashed by this bullshit...sad really.

What's really sad is how pathetically insecure and immature your statements are. I can say that quite easily, because I once had that same mentality some 15 or so years ago.

Fortunately, I've put that foolishness behind me. I've learned how to see past the curves and judge a woman's character. When you learn to separate the proverbial wheat from the chaff, you save yourself a lot of heartbreak and pain, as I have.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: April 04, 2009, 04:09:26 PM »
It can... TODAY.

30 years ago it couldn't... RAPE is a law... Forcing sex upon a spouse wasn't considered "rape" 30 years ago... It's just the way it was.

Remember... women were property until not that long ago so to speak... You can't commit rape on your property.

It's yours... you can do what you want with it.

I'm not talking about whether or not it's morally right or wrong... I'm simply saying that rape in and of itself is a law... nothing more.
rape is a concept bro, it was still rape 30 yrs ago even though it wasnt prosecuted does not negate the fact that it was rape.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #45 on: April 04, 2009, 04:43:22 PM »
Good grief.  Some of you guys sound like a bunch of sissies.  The big bad women taking advantage of poor little men.  Give me a friggin break.   ::)

Rape is never okay, marriage or not. 

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #46 on: April 04, 2009, 04:44:38 PM »
Good grief.  Some of you guys sound like a bunch of sissies.  The big bad women taking advantage of poor little men.  Give me a friggin break.   ::)

Rape is never okay, marriage or not. 

This is not about rape, it's about wome sucking the soul from men, financially or otherwise.
I hate the State.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #47 on: April 04, 2009, 04:48:36 PM »
This is not about rape, it's about wome sucking the soul from men, financially or otherwise.

Yes, the thread is about rape. 

Man up dude.  Quit crying about men being victims.  Geeze.  What kind of sissies are we raising in this country?   :-\

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #48 on: April 04, 2009, 04:54:09 PM »
Yes, the thread is about rape. 

Man up dude.  Quit crying about men being victims.  Geeze.  What kind of sissies are we raising in this country?   :-\

That's right; it's the women who are victims...
I hate the State.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #49 on: April 04, 2009, 08:43:32 PM »
rape is a concept bro, it was still rape 30 yrs ago even though it wasnt prosecuted does not negate the fact that it was rape.

See my previous post about how raping a possession was impossible.