Author Topic: The ABBF is suspended by the IFBB : CORRUPTION ?  (Read 123776 times)

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
Re: The ABBF is suspended by the IFBB : CORRUPTION ?
« Reply #100 on: April 08, 2009, 08:57:16 PM »
What are your feelings on the whole Kai/grapefruit situation.  Do you think he should pay damages?
\

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #101 on: April 08, 2009, 08:58:50 PM »
I don't set out and initiate critique of other athletes, it's 99.9% of the time in response to THEIR comments.  If you can find unsolicited comments I've made which support your opinion, please feel free to show everyone
I'd rather see you show everyone how much of an "athletes" rep you are by sticking up for your "athletes" publicly, instead of claiming to do it behind closed doors.

You were publicly critical of several people, Lee, Milos, and you took shots at some grapefruit fucker while he was prancing around on stage......you show your "athletes" no respect Chick, they are growing tired of it.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #102 on: April 08, 2009, 09:03:56 PM »
Taking cheapshots at someone while they're performing headstand splits is low. :-\
\

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #103 on: April 08, 2009, 09:09:32 PM »
Taking cheapshots at someone while they're performing headstand splits is low. :-\
Maybe Chick is jealous he can't stand on his head and do the splits ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #104 on: April 08, 2009, 09:17:53 PM »
Perhaps in his younger days his girl was taken from him by a breakdancer????  Well he always has his beatbox skillz to fall back on.
\

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #105 on: April 09, 2009, 09:57:17 AM »
If he doesn't want the "athletes rep" position, he should give it to someone who cares about the "athletes", like Milos. It is a volunteer position right? He's not getting paid? I hope.

Caring about the athletes? Being suspended, attacking everything is not going to get the athletes anything.  Working within the system, trying to build up cornerstones, relationships and building up is what matters.  Bob cares, and is always there whenever someone calls him to discuss something. 

The fact is that the athletes in the last few years have had more prize money, more sponsorship money, and more chances at doing well in the sport than every before.

People forget that less than 10 years ago, it was vastly different.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
Re: CONGRATS MILOS SARCEV !
« Reply #106 on: April 09, 2009, 11:17:15 AM »
No idea if Milos will be reinstated...don't know the status (if any) in regards to Sami.

No idea if Sun will shine either Pinocchio?

Why don't you ask papa Geppetto?

I see that you used my absence from the IFBB to change the rules...(posing round scoring...)...And as soon as I come back - I'll ask you to provide list of IFBB pros voting for that change...for example...

Yes, I am coming back...and coming back for good...Plus, I am not finished yet...There are few more issues that I have...but this time I'll follow "code of conduct" to a "T"...as I am still suspended (somehow...???...hmmm...after getting ONE YEAR suspension that is now almost 3 years old...)... for what exactly?

nicky.smth

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Hugo Chavez looks like hugo chavez
Re: The ABBF is suspended by the IFBB
« Reply #107 on: April 09, 2009, 11:23:40 AM »
Besides being a fraud, Paul is a great comedian too he should team up with Chic

Hahah, Lmao... :D

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #108 on: April 09, 2009, 11:40:24 AM »
No idea if Sun will shine either Pinocchio?

Why don't you ask papa Geppetto?

I see that you used my absence from the IFBB to change the rules...(posing round scoring...)...And as soon as I come back - I'll ask you to provide list of IFBB pros voting for that change...for example...

Yes, I am coming back...and coming back for good...Plus, I am not finished yet...There are few more issues that I have...but this time I'll follow "code of conduct" to a "T"...as I am still suspended (somehow...???...hmmm...after getting ONE YEAR suspension that is now almost 3 years old...)... for what exactly?

I don't need your absence to change anything...or your reinstatement for that matter...I don't answer to you.

As for your suspension, if you havent figured out by now what you were suspended for...I can't explain it any easier than the letter you received.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: April 09, 2009, 11:42:55 AM »
What "waffling" do you see?

I've never taken any stance on the matter, as I wasn't there.  That said, I told Milos from day one that I wasn't questioning what he seen, or his observations, but the course taken which ultimately led to his suspension

It wasn't my call either way...all I did was write up Milos' appeal.

Get your facts straight or stay out of the subject

Stupid is what stupid does...
Ignorance is NOT good excuse...in ethical and moral world...that is...

You never questioned IF ...WHAT exactly - Bob? IF I am telling the truth? What that truth really is...WHAT EXACTLY Bob?

You never questioned IF someone is/was dead - or cared enough to realize that someone...could have been you...under some different circumstances...some IFBB brother or sister of iron or Nation or even "Continent of Iron"(!?!), could have been dead...killed...raped and massacred (as apparently that has been happening for quite some time there - in our Asian and Middle Eastern counterpart of our beloved IFBB Federation...you know - one that I have competed 72 times as a pro [how many shows have you entered? How many shows have you entered Internationally?] and lets just emphasize: KILLED DOING HIS JOB - IN what suppose to be THE - MOST PROMINENT Federation and...what's even more disturbing and certainly THE - worst: DURING THE SECOND BIGGEST SPORTING EVENT in this Universe (after Olympic Games)..., it was the course taken - that mattered?

If I witnessed a murder in Doha...but had nothing other than MY WORD OF HONOR - to report to officials (to remind you I called Rafael directly - after first day of competition and before the second/final day...) - what would be matter of higher importance: investigating the death or my "inappropriate course" or supposedly breach of "code of ethics"...

What is the CODE when you are witnessing ORGANIZED CRIME WITH practically - worse than a murder...?!?!

There are numerous measures that IFBB could have made at that time...and I could have all the PROOFS in my hands BEFORE I returned to US - IF I would have Presidents word of authority to collect: doping test, official weigh-in results and ORIGINAL SCORE SHEETS...

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #110 on: April 09, 2009, 11:44:38 AM »
Am I the only one running to the supermarket to buy popcorn for this debacle?
from incomplete data

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: April 09, 2009, 11:53:34 AM »
Stupid is what stupid does...
Ignorance is NOT good excuse...in ethical and moral world...that is...

You never questioned IF ...WHAT exactly - Bob? IF I am telling the truth? What that truth really is...WHAT EXACTLY Bob?

You never questioned IF someone is/was dead - or cared enough to realize that someone...could have been you...under some different circumstances...some IFBB brother or sister of iron or Nation or even "Continent of Iron"(!?!), could have been dead...killed...raped and massacred (as apparently that has been happening for quite some time there - in our Asian and Middle Eastern counterpart of our beloved IFBB Federation...you know - one that I have competed 72 times as a pro [how many shows have you entered? How many shows have you entered Internationally?] and lets just emphasize: KILLED DOING HIS JOB - IN what suppose to be THE - MOST PROMINENT Federation and...what's even more disturbing and certainly THE - worst: DURING THE SECOND BIGGEST SPORTING EVENT in this Universe (after Olympic Games)..., it was the course taken - that mattered?

If I witnessed a murder in Doha...but had nothing other than MY WORD OF HONOR - to report to officials (to remind you I called Rafael directly - after first day of competition and before the second/final day...) - what would be matter of higher importance: investigating the death or my "inappropriate course" or supposedly breach of "code of ethics"...

What is the CODE when you are witnessing ORGANIZED CRIME WITH practically - worse than a murder...?!?!

There are numerous measures that IFBB could have made at that time...and I could have all the PROOFS in my hands BEFORE I returned to US - IF I would have Presidents word of authority to collect: doping test, official weigh-in results and ORIGINAL SCORE SHEETS...

Got to be honest here.....I have no idea what you're talking about, or why you feel the need to bring it to my attention...

And you're right, stupid is as stupid does...like taking matters into your own hands and getting suspended, which only served to extend this debacle out even longer...

Perhaps any of the PROOF you required would have been available had you not tipped your hand and went out on a one man mission....

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: April 09, 2009, 11:58:01 AM »

I don't need your absence to change anything...or your reinstatement for that matter...I don't answer to you.

As for your suspension, if you havent figured out by now what you were suspended for...I can't explain it any easier than the letter you received.

Well, you tried HERE ON THIS BOARD to call IFBB pros to vote for "no scoring posing round " change - that I stopped you - at the time...
Maybe someone with more time could find that link...

So, I guess that change is recently implemented...without VOTING or knowledge of all the IFBB pros...?

As for my suspension, if you havent figured out by now Bob - what I was suspended for...

...I purposely LET YOU DISCUSS that issue, with me publicly - to show WHO YOU REALLY ARE...Who you are (ignorant to the point of - puppet, thus your nick-name fits so perfectly...) what you do (superficially doing whatever job you think you are doing - Job that certainly DOESN'T even remotely resemble ATHLETES REPRESENTATIVE JOB - by any means...) or how you are doing it (blindly following instructions - but NOT athletes instructions...+ brainlessly NOT THINKING about a SINGLE IMPORTANT FACT or ISSUE - you should be concerned about - as respectable, honorable, honest, exemplary citizen...not to mention anything else...)

Well, that is that - must go to work...

Say hi to...never mind...

I can't explain it any easier than the letter you received.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #113 on: April 09, 2009, 12:02:30 PM »
(somehow...???...hmmm...after getting ONE YEAR suspension that is now almost 3 years old...)... for what exactly?
This guy is interested:

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: April 09, 2009, 12:04:19 PM »
Well, you tried HERE ON THIS BOARD to call IFBB pros to vote for "no scoring posing round " change - that I stopped you - at the time...

So, I guess that change is recently implemented...without VOTING or knowledge of all the IFBB pros...?

As for my suspension, if you havent figured out by now Bob - what I was suspended for...

...I purposely LET YOU DISCUSS that issue, with me publicly - to show WHO YOU REALLY ARE...Who you are (ignorant to the point of - puppet, thus your nick-name fits so perfectly...) what you do (superficially doing whatever job you think you are doing - Job that certainly DOESN'T even remotely resemble ATHLETES REPRESENTATIVE JOB - by any means...) or how you are doing it (blindly following instructions - but NOT athletes instructions...+ brainlessly NOT THINKING about a SINGLE IMPORTANT FACT or ISSUE - you should be concerned about - as respectable, honorable, honest, exemplary citizen...not to mention anything else...)

Well, that is that - must go to work...

Say hi to...never mind...

I can't explain it any easier than the letter you received.

Once again, no idea what you're talking about....they're still "scoring" the posing round (even though we all know they really arent being scrored)

As for the rest of your ramblings...I've received ZERO complaints to this day (other than yourself, of course)  the athletes seem to like having more opportunity, more money, health coverage, increased purses, etc, etc, etc.....

If you want to stay in the dark ages with the old outdated scoring system, then so be it....you see how far it's gotten us.

BTW....your ONE year suspension lapsed your membership....and they havent reinstated you since....thus the additional time.  Your not a suspended IFBB athlete...you're just like everyone else out there...

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #115 on: April 09, 2009, 12:51:23 PM »
And you're right, stupid is as stupid does...like taking matters into your own hands and getting suspended, which only served to extend this debacle out even longer...

"when you see corruption, better keep your mouth shut if you know what's good for you"

mantronik

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #116 on: April 09, 2009, 01:48:33 PM »

It was deleted, it's still on your forum though
http://milossarcev.com/board/index.php?topic=3591.0

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: April 09, 2009, 02:40:15 PM »
It was deleted, it's still on your forum though
http://milossarcev.com/board/index.php?topic=3591.0

Nothing was ever deleted on the matter....I see no need to defend it, it makes perfect logical sense to stop scoring a round that's not scored anyway and try and make it a PAYING round for the best routine/ most entertainiug, etc.  More money in athletes pockets is what makes sense...not preserving some ancient scoring system that's outdated. 

Every other sport makes changes to their rules, ways to increase scoring, making the rules more efficient, etc....I see no reason we (IFBB) should be stuck in the stone age.

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: April 09, 2009, 02:44:34 PM »
Chick, you're more defensive than Governor Blagojevich.  Is there something?

mantronik

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #119 on: April 09, 2009, 03:40:38 PM »
Nothing was ever deleted on the matter

The discussion was in november 2005
Milos' oldest post on this forum starts at January 2006
I didn't say mods deleted it, but maybe the forum is built in such a way that if a thread is a certain age it will be deleted automatically to save server space

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #120 on: April 09, 2009, 03:51:02 PM »
This?   :-*

/it's only gay if you think it is....

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #121 on: April 09, 2009, 04:53:27 PM »
Chick joins the good citizens of Germany during WWII who honestly had no idea what was going on. Chick is totally and completely innocent of all charges! Gotta love his consistency. Give the guy an IFBB award because he sure earned it.

Typical company guy in a corrupt organization.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #122 on: April 09, 2009, 04:55:04 PM »
Chick joins the good citizens of Germany during WWII who honestly had no idea what was going on. Chick is totally and completely innocent of all charges! Gotta love his consistency. Give the guy an IFBB award because he sure earned it.

Typical company guy in a corrupt organization.

I think i saw you hanging around a funeral home yesterday......
No doubt about it...

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #123 on: April 09, 2009, 05:14:27 PM »

Blagojevich would have defended Milos.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #124 on: April 09, 2009, 05:52:49 PM »
Let's see if I got this right. Milos saw some foul play re contest fixing in an important contest so alerted the IFBB president. Milos got suspended for his trouble. A couple years later Paul Chua gets a 1 year suspension. Ah, those tricky 1 year suspensions that go on and on. Seems to me Milos is innocent of all charges and deserves an apology plus a reward for his exposure of corruption. Chick, is unaware of anything that Milos is talking about. Well, Chick is a self-confessed outsider who has no idea what is going on in the IFBB. This is truly the theatre of the absurd.