Author Topic: The ABBF is suspended by the IFBB : CORRUPTION ?  (Read 123914 times)

mantronik

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: The ABBF is suspended by the IFBB : CORRUPTION ?
« Reply #225 on: April 14, 2009, 10:30:59 PM »
Chick, Milos continues to 'bag' and mock you on his site.

Show where on his site please

mantronik

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #226 on: April 15, 2009, 01:46:37 PM »
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=274315.msg3885553#msg3885553

Subject:    IFBB Professional League
   Date:    April 15, 2009 6:20:25 AM PDT
   To:    milos@milossarcev.com

Dear Milos,

Tony Blinn is preparing a letter to send to you for reinstatement into the Pro League. This is standard letter sent to all athletes that are suspended. Once you sign off I will be happy to send the membership application and welcome you back into the Pro League.

Best Regards,

Jim Manion

Pinocchio - here I come...

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #227 on: April 15, 2009, 02:45:34 PM »
Show where on his site please

Honestly...I couldn't care less what Milos is doing or saying

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #228 on: April 15, 2009, 02:50:25 PM »

I find that hard to believe.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #229 on: April 15, 2009, 02:59:46 PM »
why?

mantronik

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #230 on: April 15, 2009, 09:42:13 PM »

Soon Milos will be back in the Pro League and you will have to represent him too because he's part of the Pro League again and you're the athletes rep of that league.
You will still not care what he's doing and saying then?

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #231 on: April 16, 2009, 04:43:43 AM »
Soon Milos will be back in the Pro League and you will have to represent him too because he's part of the Pro League again and you're the athletes rep of that league.

i listen to whistle blowers before judging them

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #232 on: April 16, 2009, 05:25:05 AM »

I represented him when he was suspended...if he has anything to offer, I'll be more than happy to listen...so far, he's contributed nothing

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #233 on: April 16, 2009, 05:33:00 AM »
Chick, you just live on this board these days....you obviously don't have much Ath's rep work to do these days?

Anyway, enough of that.  You are an interesting guy who does seem to care about the sport.  However, i am perplexed as to why you would still offer your help to  Milos?!?  He detests you and your role within the IFBB.  And as matter of fact, he continues to openly talk about his dislike for the IFBB as an entity!

Chick, i still can't understand why you would offer your time and services to someone of this calibre?

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #234 on: April 16, 2009, 05:36:34 AM »
Chick, you just live on this board these days....you obviously don't have much Ath's rep work to do these days?

Anyway, enough of that.  You are an interesting guy who does seem to care about the sport.  However, i am perplexed as to why you would still offer your help to  Milos?!?  He detests you and your role within the IFBB.  And as matter of fact, he continues to openly talk about his dislike for the IFBB as an entity!

Chick, i still can't understand why you would offer your time and services to someone of this calibre?

I'm not....I said I would entertain what he had to offer, as I would any IFBB pro.  As for any "help"....he certainly doesn't need mine.

I'm much more interested In when he makes his announcement of running against Jim Manion as he has stated numerous times...

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #235 on: April 16, 2009, 05:38:40 AM »
Hmmmm, yes it will be interesting to see what Milos' next move will be!

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #236 on: April 16, 2009, 05:46:58 AM »
Hmmmm, yes it will be interesting to see what Milos' next move will be!
that one of the beauty's of not being a member of Milos' website...you don't hear it

mantronik

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #237 on: April 16, 2009, 06:00:24 AM »
I'm much more interested In when he makes his announcement of running against Jim Manion as he has stated numerous times...

What is your standpoint on that?

dickmclaren

• Getbig II
« Reply #238 on: April 16, 2009, 06:28:39 AM »
1.  There is a perjury case against Ms. Pamela Kagan and this is very serious matter because as I know that in Canada and USA, the person could go to jail.
Mr. Chua was not present and the IFBB minutes shows that he was present??

2. Tony Blinn himself tried to cover up and cheat the case on Doping to assist the Brazilian athlete, therefore, this is a proof that the "IFBB" is not an angel or a clean federation.  They are cheats.

3. I also came to know that Qatar paid to "IFBB"  a sum of US$3000.- for legal fees to draft the Hearing conducted by Adel Fahim.

4. In 2004 the IFBB set a precedent by accepting US$20,000.- from Qatar federation and reduced the suspensions on Kamal and Ali and you should show the letter to the authorities .  Rafael and Pamela gave consent to reduce the suspension from 2 years to 8 months.  Where did the money went to?

5. The "IFBB" was not registered in Canada or Spain under the association act but they were registered under the corporation "IFBB INC" and in Spain under the Spanish name as Business House. Only 4 peoples' name were registered under the Business corporation which includes Rafael, William
Tieryney, Jose and one more person.  This is the biggest JOKE, how can four people own the "IFBB" This is to cheat the national federations for sure.  Till today, Rafael did not reply Axel Baeur's allegations, WHY?  This is a disgrace.  He knows the reason????

6. A company owned by Rafael Santonja has been settling all the IFBB invoices and this is to evade taxes in Spain.  This must be reported to the authorities.

Mr. Chua have all the evidences and he should produce all these to the authorities and expose the dirty tactics of Rafael and his YES-MEN...

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #239 on: April 16, 2009, 06:34:35 AM »
1.  There is a perjury case against Ms. Pamela Kagan and this is very serious matter because as I know that in Canada and USA, the person could go to jail.
Mr. Chua was not present and the IFBB minutes shows that he was present??

2. Tony Blinn himself tried to cover up and cheat the case on Doping to assist the Brazilian athlete, therefore, this is a proof that the "IFBB" is not an angel or a clean federation.  They are cheats.

3. I also came to know that Qatar paid to "IFBB"  a sum of US$3000.- for legal fees to draft the Hearing conducted by Adel Fahim.

4. In 2004 the IFBB set a precedent by accepting US$20,000.- from Qatar federation and reduced the suspensions on Kamal and Ali and you should show the letter to the authorities .  Rafael and Pamela gave consent to reduce the suspension from 2 years to 8 months.  Where did the money went to?

5. The "IFBB" was not registered in Canada or Spain under the association act but they were registered under the corporation "IFBB INC" and in Spain under the Spanish name as Business House. Only 4 peoples' name were registered under the Business corporation which includes Rafael, William
Tieryney, Jose and one more person.  This is the biggest JOKE, how can four people own the "IFBB" This is to cheat the national federations for sure.  Till today, Rafael did not reply Axel Baeur's allegations, WHY?  This is a disgrace.  He knows the reason????

6. A company owned by Rafael Santonja has been settling all the IFBB invoices and this is to evade taxes in Spain.  This must be reported to the authorities.

Mr. Chua have all the evidences and he should produce all these to the authorities and expose the dirty tactics of Rafael and his YES-MEN...

hmm

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #240 on: April 16, 2009, 07:11:40 AM »
What is your standpoint on that?

It's a free country, he can do what he wants.

mantronik

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #241 on: April 16, 2009, 09:10:18 AM »
Ok, let me rephrase: why do you think it's interesting?
Would he get anywhere with it?
You, knowing the IFBB Pro League structure better then me: Does he have a chance of succeeding in it?

When Wayne retired/got fired (can't remember but doesn't matter) how did JM take over?
How does that process go? Was there a vote for JM or did he get appointed by a board/somebody?
Why wasn't somebody else appointed like for example Steve Weinberger, Jim Rockell (assuming they were  interested ofcourse) I'm just naming names who have been around the higher circles of the IFBB a long time as well like JM was.
JM was a more logical choice ofcourse because he was running the NPC, but is he now a life long pres of the IFBB? Or is Rafael over him?

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #242 on: April 16, 2009, 09:38:47 AM »
When Wayne retired/got fired (can't remember but doesn't matter) how did JM take over?

Ben gave or sold it to him

JM was a more logical choice ofcourse because he was running the NPC, but is he now a life long pres of the IFBB? Or is Rafael over him?

No, Manion does not report to Rafael.  the IFBB pro league is an independent for profit company.  Manion is the principle shareholder.   but who are the other shareholders?   

the NPC is a non for profit corporation.  Manion is also the principle shareholder.   it may affiliate with the international IFBB, also a not for profit corporation, but the international IFBB has no real authority over it.  the only thing the international IFBB can say is "we won't let your athletes compete in our Worlds"

since Manion is the principle shareholder of both the IFBB Pro League and the NPC, what happens if he gets hit by a bus?   Does JMM become president for life?

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #243 on: April 16, 2009, 09:45:35 AM »
Tieryney, Jose and one more person.  This is the biggest JOKE, how can four people own the "IFBB" This is to cheat the national federations for sure. 

the IFBB has never been a sports federation.  until 1970 it was just a marketing brand used by the Weiders.   on Dec 30 1969, the Weiders finally filed the papers to become a privately held corporation in Canada.   then prior to his death, Ben gave or sold the assets of the amateur IFBB to Santonja, who incorporated in Spain.   and Ben gave or sold the assets of the pro IFBB to Manion.

but the ABBF is really not much different.  It's not a sports federation either.  It's a privately held corporation in Singapore. 

Frank D. Law

• Getbig II
« Reply #244 on: April 16, 2009, 05:35:18 PM »
This is one huge sordid mess! 

With an 'athletes' rep' like Chick (whose credibility, with each post is going down faster than a malfunctioning lift in a lift shaft) surrounded by corrupt individuals like Paul Chua and now, it appears, a Dishonor Roll that includes the likes of Rafael Santonja himself and Jim Manion plus Tony Blinn of the IFBB Pro League (ever willing to do the Prez' bidding), the ABBF, IFBB & IFBB Pro-League were just accidents waiting to happen!

The only one to come out of this with his honor intact is Milos!  Even the Milos-hating ex-Olympian runner-up New Hank Wood would acknowledge this.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #245 on: April 16, 2009, 05:46:37 PM »
This is one huge sordid mess! 

With an 'athletes' rep' like Chick (whose credibility, with each post is going down faster than a malfunctioning lift in a lift shaft) surrounded by corrupt individuals like Paul Chua and now, it appears, a Dishonor Roll that includes the likes of Rafael Santonja himself and Jim Manion plus Tony Blinn of the IFBB Pro League (ever willing to do the Prez' bidding), the ABBF, IFBB & IFBB Pro-League were just accidents waiting to happen!

The only one to come out of this with his honor intact is Milos!  Even the Milos-hating ex-Olympian runner-up New Hank Wood would acknowledge this.

Please explain what I have to do with this situation?  And how my credibility is "going down"?

Frank D. Law

• Getbig II
« Reply #246 on: April 17, 2009, 09:07:30 AM »
My my Chick.  You got some of us fooled for some time, but wasn't it Sir Winston Churchill who famously observed:

"You can fool some of the people some of the time;
But not ALL of the people all of the time!"

Every utterance from you since this sordid saga began has been incongruous and inconsistent with what would normally be reasonably expected of an "athlete's rep."  Rather than engaging in strenuous advocacy for the rights of Milos as a complainant, you were busy castigating him for his failure to observe procedure and protocol!  That is for the IFBB Pro League's disciplinary committee to pursue.  Any "athlete's rep" worth his salt would have advocated and fought for Milos. 

At the risk of sounding facetious, instead of defending Milos you were, to all intents and purposes, a significant and crucial cog in the crooked apparatus that wrought this injustice on Milos and in the process protecting this crook from Asia, Paul Chua.  You even had the gall to demand that Milos apologize to Chua, knowing that his conscience would never allow him to do that, as it was his admirable conscience that led him to try to expose Chua.

Finally, do get off your high horse and stop the pretense that you have no horse in this race to justice.  Suffice it to say that truth and justice won (as it always will) and the humpty dumpties of BB had a great fall!  Unfortunately, the loser is always the sport.

Benito Mutumbo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #247 on: April 17, 2009, 09:42:06 AM »
how is my credibility "going down"?

See Olympia shirts

Benito Mutumbo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #248 on: April 17, 2009, 09:46:13 AM »
Wasn't it Sir Winston Churchill who famously observed:

"You can fool some of the people some of the time;
But not ALL of the people all of the time!"

I'm pretty sure it was Lincoln.  The actual quote is: "You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time"

christinafitness

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #249 on: April 17, 2009, 12:54:20 PM »
I don't really care much about those fights between Milos and Chic. Couldn't care less.
But I am curious to know what happens to all the Asian athletes within the ABBF??? None of the Asian countries will participate at the IFBB World Championships???
What will happen to the World Games in Taiwan??? Will there be a team from the ABBF and one from the rest of the World???