Author Topic: Why don't we teach white trash and hoodrats the purpose of the 9-1-1 system?  (Read 2805 times)

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."

Not cool.  Fuckers.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090405/ap_on_re_us/pittsburgh_shooting

Domestic fight over dog brought police to Pa. ambush

PITTSBURGH – An ambush that resulted in the shooting deaths of three Pittsburgh policemen was precipitated by a 911 call from the gunman's mother over a dog urinating in the house.

According to court papers, Richard Poplawski and his mother argued about his dog's accident Saturday morning, prompting her to threaten to evict him and to call police.

Police have charged 23-year-old Poplawski with killing three officers and attempting to kill nine others during a four-hour siege.

Poplawski has been arraigned in a local hospital, where he's recovering from gunshot wounds to his legs.

Police say Poplawski was heavily armed and wearing a bulletproof vest when he killed the first two officers on sight. His mother opened the door for police, saw the shootings and then fled to the basement.

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
very bad white trash people indeed.  i agree with you.  the problem is whitetrash like that in the story is outnumbered by the black hoodrats 10:1, despite the white population being roughly 4x the size of the african population.

ASJChaotic

Maybe first we should teach this lady not to call 911 because Mcdonalds is out of nuggets  ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Maybe first we should teach this lady not to call 911 because Mcdonalds is out of nuggets  ;D

hahahahaa
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

spinnis

Im guessing that white dude has alot of black friends... and thats why he did it, wanted to be cool for his gangsta homies

Red Hook

• Getbig V
Actually the dumber the general population the easier it is for the top 10% to control them/us.  An enlightened general mass is never a good thing
I

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Racist thread, reported. 

Jk  ;D

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
Actually the dumber the general population the easier it is for the top 10% to control them/us.  An enlightened general mass is never a good thing

Smarter = more productive

We gotta educate! 

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
OMG they should arrest her for stupidity

CastIron

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Superman lives!

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
Let me guess what race these people are.....

;D
S

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
are there things against fried chicken RPF?  ;D

HAHA

If eating fried chicken means your black, then I'm blackest white man on getbig.

S

ASJChaotic

HAHA

If eating fried chicken means your black, then I'm blackest white man on getbig.

BS with out a pic of a chicken wing in your mouth while holding up a Ron Paul sign ;D
i dunno, Ronaldo loves his orange chicken :D