Author Topic: At home steroid test...  (Read 2046 times)

EwaBeachBoy

• Getbig IV
At home steroid test...
« on: April 05, 2009, 02:20:09 PM »
I was looking over the internet and came upon this at home steroid test. It says that it is for parents or some form of chain of custody (police?)

It says that results can com in 5-7 days. And they claim its 99% accurate.

Are these accurate? Also would the govt, military, law enforcement, ect start using this to test people?

I feel this delves into personal space and privacy issues! The makers of this crap should be sued!

http://www.drugstore.com/qxp208989_333181_sespider/at_home/steroid_test.htm

shrek

• Getbig IV
Re: At home steroid test...
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2009, 05:26:41 PM »
well that would be the same as saying they shouldnt test me for pot or drugs thats invasion,,,, if it works and is cheap to do im sure you will see that type of testing for gov. city and other jobs where they are closely watched and sanctioned by the laws

California Muscle

• Getbig II
  • War in the West
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2009, 04:08:46 PM »
Maybe a good way to find out whether your gear is legit...lol.
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬►

EwaBeachBoy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2009, 06:19:59 PM »
The things that worry me is what if the military or govt starts using this? Do you know how many soldeirs are either going to go to jail or going to get kicked out with dishonorable discharges?

mademan80

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2009, 06:21:10 PM »
i dont think those tests are highly accurate

EwaBeachBoy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2009, 06:33:01 PM »

I hope they arent!

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2009, 07:19:43 PM »
The things that worry me is what if the military or govt starts using this? Do you know how many soldeirs are either going to go to jail or going to get kicked out with dishonorable discharges?
well if you are in a area where that dont condone AAS use i would be afraid but u know that some of those groups kinda dont ask dont tell but would like you to be the best you can be if you know what i mean

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2009, 10:02:22 AM »

They are accurate.

But only in measuring test levels.  They do not detect anything other than elevated test levels.  Meaning nandros, winstrols, etc.. will never show up.  So the only defense someone needs is to whip out a cheap supp that is a NATURAL TEST BOOSTER  and claims to raise your test levels by 300x or so.  You know.. typical Muscletech type claims.

EwaBeachBoy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2009, 06:14:42 PM »
They are accurate.

But only in measuring test levels.  They do not detect anything other than elevated test levels.  Meaning nandros, winstrols, etc.. will never show up.  So the only defense someone needs is to whip out a cheap supp that is a NATURAL TEST BOOSTER  and claims to raise your test levels by 300x or so.  You know.. typical Muscletech type claims.

Cool. That makes me feel better!

mademan80

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2009, 06:34:00 PM »
yeah they measure test levels only but when i was on shit my test levels through the roof and i maybe mistaken but i dont think any otc supps. can elevate your test levels as dramatically as the real thing...ive been wrong before though....the normal test levels for a male bt the ages of 18-25 are 200-800 when i was on eq and stan they were at 2500...i dont know if they make otc shit that can get em up that high but who knows

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2009, 10:09:55 AM »
yeah they measure test levels only but when i was on shit my test levels through the roof and i maybe mistaken but i dont think any otc supps. can elevate your test levels as dramatically as the real thing...ive been wrong before though....the normal test levels for a male bt the ages of 18-25 are 200-800 when i was on eq and stan they were at 2500...i dont know if they make otc shit that can get em up that high but who knows

Technically, no OTC supps can elevate your test levels like that.  However, main stream America doesn't know that.  They buy into the mass hysteria and believe the label claims of OTC supps.  After all, when you think about it who is likely to purchase a test kit like that?  Parents.  Who want to make sure little Johnny isn't shooting up those deadly roids that will kill him before he turns 25.  So all he has to do is point to his Plazmosis jug and say that it is all because of that and he didn't break any laws because it is sold legally. 

People who are or have a valid concern for conducting a roid test will use a legitimate route (i.e.  Olympics, college programs, etc..)

mademan80

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2009, 01:06:35 PM »
Technically, no OTC supps can elevate your test levels like that.  However, main stream America doesn't know that.  They buy into the mass hysteria and believe the label claims of OTC supps.  After all, when you think about it who is likely to purchase a test kit like that?  Parents.  Who want to make sure little Johnny isn't shooting up those deadly roids that will kill him before he turns 25.  So all he has to do is point to his Plazmosis jug and say that it is all because of that and he didn't break any laws because it is sold legally. 

People who are or have a valid concern for conducting a roid test will use a legitimate route (i.e.  Olympics, college programs, etc..)

yeah parents dont know shit...those walgreens home drug tests are exactly that for parents...parents shouldnt be worried about juice and more about dope

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2009, 01:15:27 PM »
yeah parents dont know shit...those walgreens home drug tests are exactly that for parents...parents shouldnt be worried about juice and more about dope
i totally dissagree on that kids have no bussiness juicing their test levels are great allready plus the parents should be regulating juice use because in texas they passed a bill for a few mill to test athletes in highscool out of 10000 they four 4 dirty now that was a wastes of my money....

mademan80

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2009, 06:21:31 PM »
no im not saying kids should be juicing you're right their test levels are already prob high and dont need to be messing with 'em...i dont have children but if i did i would rather find out he was using gear than heroin and coke or something to that nature

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2009, 08:57:57 PM »
They are accurate.

That's exactly what I figured, they probably have you take a blood sample and send it to a lab to check for spiked testosterone levels or shutdown (really low) natural levels due to exogenous use.

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2009, 06:56:00 AM »
You can get it at cvs or walgreens now!  $80 bucks
Most are all show no go!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2009, 12:15:10 PM »
Just to play Devil's Advocate for a minute here...

We all agree (or at least the majority of us agree) that people under 21 should not be using roids at all.  Correct? 

So... do you think a home steroid test that actually detected WHAT is being used (test, eq, winstrol, etc..) would be a good idea?  Sure parents can perhaps have a more accurate testing methods if they are suspicious.  And kids can also have a method of proving their innocence to parents, coaches, etc.. if they are falsely accused.

Would this be a benefit or not?

(not even going into the scenario of a grown man being demanded to take the test by wife or something.)

mademan80

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2009, 01:30:43 PM »

We all agree (or at least the majority of us agree) that people under 21 should not be using roids at all.  Correct? 

So... do you think a home steroid test that actually detected WHAT is being used (test, eq, winstrol, etc..) would be a good idea?  Sure parents can perhaps have a more accurate testing methods if they are suspicious.  And kids can also have a method of proving their innocence to parents, coaches, etc.. if they are falsely accused.

Would this be a benefit or not

(not even going into the scenario of a grown man being demanded to take the test by wife or something.)

it may be to an extent but do most parents have a vast knowledge of steroids??? prob not...so to know exactly what their kid is taking would be somewhat pointless...if i were a parent i would want to know how much they are taking b/c we all know anything taken in high dosages can be bad for the body and life threatening

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2009, 02:04:34 PM »

Would this be a benefit or not?

oh yeah a low cost test that you can test your kid if you think he is doing something funny also the schools can use it to test their athelets i just hope that it doesnt happen in the construction and oilfeild work places

mademan80

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2009, 04:55:43 PM »
oh yeah a low cost test that you can test your kid if you think he is doing something funny also the schools can use it to test their athelets i just hope that it doesnt happen in the construction and oilfeild work places

yeah ha ha ha dont think so bro...just dont fuck up on the job and hurt someone and your good...def wont test for juice...i need a few vicodin when im doing hard work

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2009, 06:08:25 PM »
yeah ha ha ha dont think so bro...just dont fuck up on the job and hurt someone and your good...def wont test for juice...i need a few vicodin when im doing hard work
shit we do random test, test for new cilients and if someone fucks up they test everyone not just that one person..... everyone is on something in the oilfeild bussiness even the big bosses so they test all the time but the only ones that catch are the potheads

mademan80

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2009, 08:07:23 PM »
shit we do random test, test for new cilients and if someone fucks up they test everyone not just that one person..... everyone is on something in the oilfeild bussiness even the big bosses so they test all the time but the only ones that catch are the potheads

yeah weed stays in the system too long but its easy to cover up for a drug test if you know when it is