Author Topic: baby faced bodybuilders, documentry  (Read 12939 times)

EwaBeachBoy

• Getbig IV
Re: baby faced bodybuilders, documentry
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2009, 06:12:40 PM »
Where is Tre?!!

This video is especially for him!!  LOL

ASJChaotic

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2009, 06:14:15 PM »
Where is Tre?!!

Tre is not available right now, he is being schmoe squatted at the moment, please try again later.......
that's what his phone said  :-\

EwaBeachBoy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2009, 06:17:07 PM »

The guy who is married to that female bodybuilder who claims she is from Argentina, I wonder if he knows that she is a dude?

ASJChaotic

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2009, 06:35:14 PM »

The guy who is married to that female bodybuilder who claims she is from Argentina, I wonder if he knows that she is a dude?

THAT was the video i was telling kiwiol about, since he said something about Tre loving female bodybuilders  ;D
I imagine Tre is much like the fellow in this video lol

EwaBeachBoy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2009, 06:49:35 PM »
The woman in the video is Maria Calo-Wallace.

http://www.mariacalo.com/

My name is Maria Calo, I am Italo-Argentinian

I was born in Argentina, a beautiful country where people are very educated  and love to be with their family and spend time with their loved ones. I am a professional bodybuilder since 1994, although I have not had many opportunities to compete. I've established myself in the USA in 1999.  It took me a long time due to immigration matters. It is very difficult for all immigrants, especialy athletes, to be able to compete and get support from sponsors. It is a million times more difficult for a foreign athlete to compete in the US, than it is for any other competing as a US citizen. I faced lack of job, discrimination and over all, loneliness for the first couple of years.    I have extensive background in different fields including:

That is so sad. I wish her the best in her endeavors...

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2009, 06:50:30 PM »
Maria or Mario? Looks like a Mario to me

EwaBeachBoy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2009, 06:52:21 PM »
She writes so eloqeuntly. This woman sure has a heart of gold:

The year 2008 has come and gone. There are a lot of thoughts crossing my mind that I would like to share with all of my fans. It's not because of the holiday season or the time of year but just things that have happened over the past few months. I'd like to share these personal thought with you all.

I'd like to ask, "How important it is to notice real love in life?" Most of the time we don't open our eyes and notice what's in front of us. We lead out lives at such a fast pace that we don't stop and think about how special we are when we have someone to love or we are being loved. When you say you love someone and someone loves you back, you should take notice of that because that is something special that doesn't come along everyday. You should listen, be understanding, and keep that unconditional commitment in every way. Many times we think that just being with someone and doing stuff together is considered love. Then when something bad happens we don't want to or take the time to listen.

When you love someone you don't judge or try to change the other person. You're in love with that person because of who they are. You try to be understanding and see where the person is coming from. Many times we are focused on our daily activities and surroundings but when you're in a committed relationship, you are not alone.  Your world then becomes a shared world. A world that is shared between 2 people. It's always important to love yourself but if you let other matters take over your heart you will loose sight and never see the other person. You will never see the other person or give the true love they deserve. Love is when you have a problem and there is a person who lends a shoulder for you to cry on and lend an ear to listen. Love is when one has a problem, or needs to yell, and release some stress. Your partner is there to give you a hug and let you know that everything will be ok. Love is to be there for your partner when they need you the most. No matter what time it is day or night or what the issue maybe.

Love is when you go to sleep and yet you hold the other person in your dreams. They're always in your heart as you watch over you at all times. When you let other activities take over your life, you do no longer love. Your only looking at your self and what you want. You then become selfish to the point where you no loner can commit to the other persons feelings or necessities. Love is when you wake up and your heart is beating for the other person, crying out for the other person. Your whole life is then focused on the other person, which is the way it should be as a couple. Love is to share the plan for the future and the dreams of the future. Love is when you go to sleep and you still miss the person even though the person is right next to you. Love is not to be afraid of anything new. Not to be afraid of the other person emotions to be better. To be the calm water in the ocean.

When you give up your heart you don't hold anything back. Everything is being given away. Love is making every day a magic day not only the good times but the bad times as well. Love is when you walk through life and you take your partners hand and hold on tight. You become each other's guide through the path of life. Love is not only when everything is good and happy but also when things are bad and at there darkest. When things are dark and cloudy love will bring a ray of light and brighten up the darkest night. When you love someone you always think of something good to do to make your partners life better no matter what. No matter how hard your day can get or how busy you are, you just want to run to your partner and tell them how much you love them and thank god that they are next to you.

I always like to compare Love like a fruit tree. The tree will always grow big and strong as long as you provide water and oxygen for it to grow. All things you do or don't do will reflect on the tree and it's wellbeing. The tree will grow according to the way you treat that tree. If you neglect the tree and don't water the tree, the fruit and it's branches will wither and die. The tree will cease to exist.

Remember to listen to someone's heart is part of being in love.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2009, 07:02:04 PM »
Where is Tre?!!

You catch a glimpse of me at 2:04 and then hear my unmistakeable laugh at 2:09. 

I was a real idealogue back then, so I declined an on-air interview for the show.  Later that summer, though, I agreed to let Tatianna beat me in an armwrestling match for the same production team. 

If they wanted to do a follow-up today, though, I'd probably provide them with more sound bites. 

ASJChaotic

« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2009, 07:58:37 PM »
You catch a glimpse of me at 2:04 and then hear my unmistakeable laugh at 2:09. 

I was a real idealogue back then, so I declined an on-air interview for the show.  Later that summer, though, I agreed to let Tatianna beat me in an armwrestling match for the same production team. 

If they wanted to do a follow-up today, though, I'd probably provide them with more sound bites. 

hahahaha you were actually in that documentry? i was telling kiwiol about how i saw this documentry while we were talking about you
and you were actually in it  :D cool  :)

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2009, 12:52:40 AM »

hahahaha you were actually in that documentry? i was telling kiwiol about how i saw this documentry while we were talking about you
and you were actually in it  :D cool  :)

If I had known then that those clips would still be around today, I would've completely taken over and made sure to put the proper spin on that fucker! 

As it was, back then, I knew that their only real goal was to make everyone associated with bodybuilding - including the women themselves - look as bad as possible, which was why I and many other big fans refused to participate. 

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2009, 02:00:06 AM »
Louis Theroux aint no fucker!

If anything he takes an open approach and ask questions that a lot of people would like to ask.

CoolDuck

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2009, 02:33:06 AM »
If I had known then that those clips would still be around today, I would've completely taken over and made sure to put the proper spin on that fucker! 

As it was, back then, I knew that their only real goal was to make everyone associated with bodybuilding - including the women themselves - look as bad as possible, which was why I and many other big fans refused to participate. 

You have obviously been part of a sub-culture that has distorted your views of masculinity and femininity to the point that you are out of touch with the rest of society. The BBC reporter does not need to TRY to make female bodybuilders look bad. He just need to show them on film and to interview them, without any "spin" whatsoever.

CD

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2009, 07:22:31 AM »
You have obviously been part of a sub-culture that has distorted your views of masculinity and femininity to the point that you are out of touch with the rest of society. The BBC reporter does not need to TRY to make female bodybuilders look bad. He just need to show them on film and to interview them, without any "spin" whatsoever.

I love opinions that are flawed.  I absolutely respect your right to be wrong. ;)

We (the fans) did our research.  Although people do consider the Theroux shows entertaining, it's because his subjects - through a series of intentional edits - are generally made to look like caricatures of themselves.  That's what TV is, I get that.  For example, they decided to  air the footage of Mark blowing his nose.  Did that audible enhance the documentary value of the show in any way?  Of course not.  It's just 'funny' to the audience that he blew his nose, made a sound, and used a handkerchief.   

There were - and are - several pro bodybuilders who would be considered 'lookers', but the really good-looking ones aren't great for shock value - or ratings - so for the most part, the producers deliberately chose to avoid them. 

Charles Peeples (www.thevalkyries.com) made a valiant effort to represent the fanbase, but he was no match for the power of the cutting room, which I told him would be the case before he agreed to talk on-camera at all.   

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2009, 07:48:11 AM »
I love opinions that are flawed.  I absolutely respect your right to be wrong. ;)

We (the fans) did our research.  Although people do consider the Theroux shows entertaining, it's because his subjects - through a series of intentional edits - are generally made to look like caricatures of themselves.  That's what TV is, I get that.  For example, they decided to  air the footage of Mark blowing his nose.  Did that audible enhance the documentary of the show in any way?  Of course not.  It's just 'funny' to the audience that he blew his nose, made a sound, and used a handkerchief.   

There were - and are - several pro bodybuilders who would be considered 'lookers', but the really good-looking ones aren't great for shock value - or ratings - so for the most part, the producers deliberately chose to avoid them. 

Charles Peeples (www.thevalkyries.com) made a valiant effort to represent the fanbase, but he was no match for the power of the cutting room, which I told him would be the case before he agreed to talk on-camera at all.   

You are not a fan but a sad, perverted schmoe.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2009, 08:02:15 AM »
You are not a fan but a sad, perverted schmoe.

Aww, sounds like your pee pee hurts. 

Of course, if I were you, I'd hate me, too.  Not my problem.

HTH

CoolDuck

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2009, 11:03:03 AM »

You're a nice guy and I don't mean to be rude, but what do you think about the Argentinian female bodybuilder that was interviewed? My initial reaction was bewilderment; was that a man or a woman? The voice was that of a man, the face somewhat in between and the giggling was feminine.

CD

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2009, 11:11:01 AM »
Aww, sounds like your pee pee hurts. 

Of course, if I were you, I'd hate me, too.  Not my problem.

HTH
Is that u at 2:04?

ASJChaotic

« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2009, 11:21:25 AM »
Is that u at 2:04?

that's you tre? 

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2009, 11:22:24 AM »
that's you tre? 

Not sure, but it is time to start cleaning them up.

Dreadlord or Barracuda

Choose one...

GigantorX or BigFNDuce or MXPeacekeeper

Choose one...

Upjacked or MemberX or DC Boy or J Grey or Red Raf or Agent 47 or He-man

Choose one...