Author Topic: Want to make something very clear here!  (Read 6055 times)

4thAD

Want to make something very clear here!
« on: April 05, 2009, 06:23:02 PM »
I am no source, nor do I have affiliation with any source. I am a lifter and a board moderator and that is it. Lurkernomore, and Tbombz have started a thread trying to out me as a source. The members on this board can attest that I have never sourced anything, nor do I recommend sources to anybody. All of this is stemming from the Axio thread where I deleted some posts where certain members were flaming and causing drama. I also cleaned out some posts from the scrioxx thread. I use mostly HG gear, but Axio is a lab that I personally trust and like. The preliminary labs coming from BoS (William Lewellyn) are showing that Axio gear is spot on. I have never given out any source info on Axio, nor have I ever sourced to anyone.

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
Re: Want to make something very clear here!
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2009, 06:38:21 PM »
told you lot of times to ban that idiot, but you didnt listen, too late to cry, this could've been prevented

4thAD

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2009, 06:46:09 PM »
told you lot of times to ban that idiot, but you didnt listen, too late to cry, this could've been prevented

We mods dont have the power to ban members. Otherwise he would have been banned long ago. I told members on this board long ago tbombz is a security risk. This is the exact reason Tbombz gets his BS deleted when he starts in. This is exactly what ruins this board. Just complete lies.

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2009, 07:00:04 PM »
And here I thought your tag line said it all...

4thAD

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2009, 07:15:16 PM »
I know thats why i told you to make a list of BANNED posters, put tbombz name inside and wipe all of his posts, right after a few weeks he will just give up, not really hard and it doesnt go against the board rules given by ron.

I saw this coming long time ago

Other members did not want this so I let it go.

And here I thought your tag line said it all...

Yeah really!

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2009, 07:18:12 PM »
Other members did not want this so I let it go.

Yeah really!

thats the problem with democracy

ignorance

• Getbig III
  • https://www.facebook.com/ResearchBodybuilding
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2009, 08:12:02 PM »
GP and AXIO Labs rock!

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2009, 08:30:00 PM »
I have never given out any source info on Axio, nor have I ever sourced to anyone.

That was my inital waryness about testing out any UG products.

People jump to conclusions, conspiracy theories etc.

I've had some people ask me about Axio/Syntrop/Sciroxx rep contact info.

It's not my job to hook people up with UG sources, plus it's apparent that many are on website anyway.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

dustin

« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2009, 12:27:28 AM »
It comes with the territory. I've also had wild accusations thrown at me.

There should be a test to weed out and prohibit idiots from using the internet.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2009, 12:46:24 AM »
x2..
4thAD has always seemed very fair to me.

4thAD

« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2009, 07:37:24 AM »
It comes with the territory. I've also had wild accusations thrown at me.

There should be a test to weed out and prohibit idiots from using the internet.

I completely agree here Dustin!

x2..
4thAD has always seemed very fair to me.

Thanks for the support WillyG. I just try to weed out the BS to keep the board running smoothly. Like I said I also removed some BS from the scrioxx thread, but nothing is said about that. I get PM after PM to remove shit, and when we do we get PM's about how fucked up we are. Its a no win situation.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2009, 08:20:13 AM »
I completely agree here Dustin!

Thanks for the support WillyG. I just try to weed out the BS to keep the board running smoothly. Like I said I also removed some BS from the scrioxx thread, but nothing is said about that. I get PM after PM to remove shit, and when we do we get PM's about how fucked up we are. Its a no win situation.

Amen.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2009, 07:55:54 PM »
4th, since you dont have anything at all to contribute to this board or any other board for that matter, you should probably resign.

soon you will be banned from this board :)

Stavios

« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2009, 10:21:17 PM »

no he won't, he is a good poster

StackedDec

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2009, 11:02:08 PM »
If he's so good Stavios, why don't we have a good old fashioned democratic vote in this section about wheter or not to ban him.  That is what we do on another board that I am on.  It works. 

My guess is he'd be banned 25-1.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2009, 06:59:37 AM »
no he won't, he is a good poster

Dude, go back to the "what a hunk schmoe content" thread :)

Stavios

« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2009, 07:18:57 AM »
If he's so good Stavios, why don't we have a good old fashioned democratic vote in this section about wheter or not to ban him.  That is what we do on another board that I am on.  It works. 

My guess is he'd be banned 25-1.
why would you ban someone because his opinions differ from yours ?

it's a discussion forum, it would be boring as fuck if everyone was saying the same thing

Big Rock.

• Getbig II
  • Quit yer snivelin'
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2009, 07:45:51 AM »
   There was a similar discussion on BOS.

I feel if you start banning one guy and saving another, it becomes a popularity contest. 
    Soon only the sheep remain. 

If the rules/guidelines are followed, let it fly.
 If your opinion is faulty, you'll be corrected.  (spanked in some cases)

Stavios

« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2009, 07:47:41 AM »

I feel if you start banning one guy and saving another, it becomes a popularity contest. 

exactly !

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2009, 08:32:38 AM »

I love how tbombz post got deleted.

seems like some guys take it too personal.

oh well,,

4thAD

« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2009, 08:46:02 AM »

You think that when he makes up a thread that is an outright lie calling me a source, that kind of behavior doesn't deem banning? Tbombz used to swing from my nuts until I called him out on his BS behavior on the board. He even nominated me to moderate this board. He is a security risk, and I feel when somebody starts calling someone else a source when it is absolute BS, that is a security risk to the whole community. If he will do it to me when he is angry he will do it to any one of us. He was calling DIV a source a while back. His behavior is completely unacceptable IMO. This hardcore board used to pride it self on the good members we had here. Since Tbombz has started posting here the board has gone down hill and is more like the G&O, and the members are taking up sides. We should all be on one side as we are all brothers.

I have no problem with anyone expressing their opinion, but when people are downright flaming one another it needs to be deleted, thats not what this board is about. Unless, you guys(the members) want this to be another G&O. I deleted some posts on the axio thread where members were  flaming each other, and lies were told about the lab. I did the same on the scrioxx thread. I don't care if a member likes one lab over the other it means nothing to me. All I want is for this board to be a good board with good serious discussion. Personally I'm tired of all the flaming between members.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2009, 09:19:39 AM »
tbombz is an idiot and has no clue how the UG market works.  He's a book nerd with one cycle under his belt.  Pimply faced arrogant teenage know it all.  Seems like there are a lot of those on getbig. 

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2009, 09:34:39 AM »
post a picture and show how much more muscular and handsome you are than me  :)

Not in your lifetime kid.  Just drop the arrogance and know it all attitude and you might earn the respect of the vets like me around here :) LOL.   ;D

Big Rock.

• Getbig II
  • Quit yer snivelin'
« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2009, 11:43:46 AM »
You think that when he makes up a thread that is an outright lie calling me a source, that kind of behavior doesn't deem banning?

Then, that would be against the rules. Do what you gotta do.
 I realize some members make it harder for the mods than others, having to essentially baby-sit them, and watch everything they post.

Tbombs for instance makes some good contributions IMHO. He also makes some unfortunate statements showing he's still a youngster, needs an occasional spanking.

Then there are those who should be permanently banned from all aspects of this board. gh15 comes to mind. I got to see the thread where he for all intents and proposes threatened the life of Will Grant and his family. NEVER, EVER  should that be tolerated.

Your right we are supposed to be a community of bothers, sharing experiences and opinions and it should be kept as respectful as possible, but in a large community there are bound to be personality clashes. And some feel the anonymity of being behind a computer screen gives them the right to talk shit when in reality they should shut the hell up. Just an unfortunate fact of society.

I'm not saying your wrong 4th, just saying there is a fine line between "cleaning up the board" and sensorship. 

4thAD

« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2009, 04:02:18 PM »
  Then, that would be against the rules. Do what you gotta do.
 I realize some members make it harder for the mods than others, having to essentially baby-sit them, and watch everything they post.

Tbombs for instance makes some good contributions IMHO. He also makes some unfortunate statements showing he's still a youngster, needs an occasional spanking.

Then there are those who should be permanently banned from all aspects of this board. gh15 comes to mind. I got to see the thread where he for all intents and proposes threatened the life of Will Grant and his family. NEVER, EVER  should that be tolerated.

Your right we are supposed to be a community of bothers, sharing experiences and opinions and it should be kept as respectful as possible, but in a large community there are bound to be personality clashes. And some feel the anonymity of being behind a computer screen gives them the right to talk shit when in reality they should shut the hell up. Just an unfortunate fact of society.

I'm not saying your wrong 4th, just saying there is a fine line between "cleaning up the board" and sensorship. 

I hear ya BR! No sensor ship from me. I have nothing to sensor, but tbombz is done posting here.