Author Topic: When you take steroids and your muscles suddenly blow up like a balloon...  (Read 7800 times)

nodeal

• Getbig III
How do the people around you act? Friends, family, coworkers? Aren't people like what the fuck happened to you? I mean, isn't it a little too obvious? Are you honest about your use or do you shrug it off? How do you break into the world of steroid use while being discreet about it, especially with those closest to you since they will see the entire transformation.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
How do the people around you act? Friends, family, coworkers? Aren't people like what the fuck happened to you? I mean, isn't it a little too obvious? Are you honest about your use or do you shrug it off? How do you break into the world of steroid use while being discreet about it, especially with those closest to you since they will see the entire transformation.

if you are americano ,,you will lie ,,always always always lie unless its your dealer youre talkin to or a 230 lb 5'9 10% fella who just knows whats up and wont buy it so youll just avoid him or try to minimize conversation with him,,

rest of the world is a dependent of what country youre in ,,but americanos in 9 out of 10 cases will lie,,,even your so called friends in america wil lie to your face and most likley to his girl face because americanos are very leary of the other people actions and very afraid the girl will tell on them when they break up with her or cheat ,,

americanos are just like that ,,see lance armstrong,,all other cyclingst skinny fellas actually ,,see marion jons barry bond michael phelps who does and did weed inaddition to hormones ,,see the alex rodrigez see every other gym rat that go in gym and lie on daily basis UNTIL they come beg to us on computer or in real life which is even worse

gh15 approved
fallen angel

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
if you are americano ,,you will lie ,,always always always lie unless its your dealer youre talkin to or a 230 lb 5'9 10% fella who just knows whats up and wont buy it so youll just avoid him or try to minimize conversation with him,,

rest of the world is a dependent of what country youre in ,,but americanos in 9 out of 10 cases will lie,,,even your so called friends in america wil lie to your face and most likley to his girl face because americanos are very leary of the other people actions and very afraid the girl will tell on them when they break up with her or cheat ,,

americanos are just like that ,,see lance armstrong,,all other cyclingst skinny fellas actually ,,see marion jons barry bond michael phelps who does and did weed inaddition to hormones ,,see the alex rodrigez see every other gym rat that go in gym and lie on daily basis UNTIL they come beg to us on computer or in real life which is even worse

gh15 approved
True..
I am a big baby

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
That's why you start wearing more long sleeves and staying covered up around family and people you don't want to know you juice.  And if they do take notice just say that you are eating more protein and taking a new supplement or started some great new training program, they likely are too ignorant of bodybuilding to know any better. 

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?

gh15 approved

GH15, you promised to reveal your identity last year and never did - you let us all down, just like you let McCain down with promises to make him the President elect. So, are you ever going to tell us who you are?

Also, there is a rumor going around that you are Roland Cziurlock, who got his ass handed to him way back in the 1994 Olympia. What do you have to say about that?

Look forward to your answer.

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV

gh15 approved

This shows why gh15 is legit and knows everything (besides what muscle he thinks can be held naturally ;D)

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
That's why you start wearing more long sleeves and staying covered up around family and people you don't want to know you juice.  And if they do take notice just say that you are eating more protein and taking a new supplement or started some great new training program, they likely are too ignorant of bodybuilding to know any better. 
Yip Yip
I am a big baby

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
This shows why gh15 is legit and knows everything (besides what muscle he thinks can be held naturally ;D)
:-\  ???
He states the obvious and you think its legit?  :-\

clued-up

• Getbig V
if you are americano ,,you will lie ,,always always always lie unless its your dealer youre talkin to

I dont lie about it.. I'll talk to anyone who asks.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B

Yeah he's a little off sometimes

BayGBM

• Getbig V

The people close to you may be the last to notice—if they notice at all.  When you see someone everyday you do not notice their physical changes (weight, size) because they happen right in front of you.  The people who will really notice are the people who haven’t seen you in the last 6 months; they will be like, “whoa! what happened to you?  What are you on?”

Unless you are routinely taking off your shirt, wearing revealing clothing, or specifically point it out to them, the people close to you likely won’t notice a thing—especially if they are not fans of or otherwise pay attention to bodybuilding.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
The people close to you may be the last to notice—if they notice at all.  When you see someone everyday you do not notice their physical changes (weight, size) because they happen right in front of you.  The people who will really notice are the people who haven’t seen you in the last 6 months; they will be like, “whoa! what happened to you?  What are you on?”

Unless you are routinely taking off your shirt, wearing revealing clothing, or specifically point it out to them, the people close to you likely won’t notice a thing—especially if they are not fans of or otherwise pay attention to bodybuilding.

Good point.  Very true.  That happened to me a few years ago, when I moved out of state got in great shape (naturally) and came back home.  Big shock value. 

BayGBM

• Getbig V
Good point.  Very true.  That happened to me a few years ago, when I moved out of state got in great shape (naturally) and came back home.  Big shock value. 

The same dynamic occurs with aging.  If you see someone daily you don't notice them age, but if you go away for a few years and come back you're like, wow!  S/he has really aged (grey hair, gotten fat, moves more slowly, etc.)   :-\

clued-up

• Getbig V
The people close to you may be the last to notice—if they notice at all. 

well.. i always make sure to hit a most muscular shot for my mother anytime I visit on cycle.

Alex23

Yeah he's a little off sometimes

I'm calling bullshit on the .1  >:(

;D

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
I'm calling bullshit on the .1  >:(

;D
Actually if you notice the red dot, it means it is kilos.  So he is actually 523.8 lbs!  :o

nodeal

• Getbig III
well.. i always make sure to hit a most muscular shot for my mother anytime I visit on cycle.

hahahahaha

Alex23

Actually if you notice the red dot, it means it is kilos.  So he is actually 523.8 lbs!  :o

I wouldn't be surprised.

nodeal

• Getbig III

i figured steroids are very aggressive at increasing muscle size and even people you see every day would notice just as easily.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
i figured steroids are very aggressive at increasing muscle size and even people you see every day would notice just as easily.

gh15, as big of a fraud and idiot as he is, is right about this one:  just lie, they won't know any better.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B

Alex23

;D ;D

I just think it's hillarious that most tools think they're gonna "blow up" in a matter of weeks... when it doesn't happen (mostly because the majority of them are club rats who don't even train and eat correctly anyway) they act all surprised that all they get is "hey how come your face is all bloated"...

epic overgratifying an accessory that is useless if you have no genetics to start with.

Figo

• Getbig V
if you are americano ,,you will lie ,,always always always lie unless its your dealer youre talkin to  ;D ;D ;D

Armstrong & Phelps epitomize the lack of common sense, blinkers or wish to believe in fairy tales that "americanos" have.

Armstrong is a big, big hypocrite. Phelps is a youngster did well, good for him, why admit till he gets caught? Good for him.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
I just think it's hillarious that most tools think they're gonna "blow up" in a matter of weeks... when it doesn't happen (mostly because the majority of them are club rats who don't even train and eat correctly anyway) they act all surprised that all they get is "hey how come your face is all bloated"...

epic overgratifying an accessory that is useless if you have no genetics to start with.

hahah exactly, thats what the "mainstream" thinks, that they will "blow up" overnight...

Superboy Prime

• Getbig II

gh15 approved

This is the truth.