Author Topic: GYNO REVISTED  (Read 11410 times)

EwaBeachBoy

• Getbig IV
Re: GYNO REVISTED
« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2009, 10:47:50 PM »
At least yours isnt bad as this dude's!

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #26 on: April 09, 2009, 10:18:32 AM »
At least yours isnt bad as this dude's!

I'm not that bad, but a little less than the guy in the first vid.  Wonder how many pros have done this surgery

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2009, 10:21:05 AM »
if you go to the doc's website you will see derek anthony's tattoos and a bunch of guys that are big dudes

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2009, 12:26:11 PM »
The puffiness is actually the fluid and soft tissue build up that occurs with the onset of gyno.  This is the time that AIs are going to be most effective, because once you get the hard fiberous lump, you are 99% stuck with that and only surgery as an option to get rid of it.

You can try to have insurance to pay.  Everyone that I know that has had gyno from puberty had their covered by insurance.  But this isn't to say that you run down to the doc and just claim it was puberty related.  They actually had doctor visits back in their early teens to document the development. 

If you are patient, what you can do to increase the chance of insurance paying is go to the doctor now and tell him the reason for your visit is you have these lumps that came on in the past couple of months.  That they worry you.  Nothing else.  He will give you the standard spiel, etc..    Go back in about 4 months and tell him that they are starting to hurt and feel similiar to a bruise.  Again, nod your head at the speech.  Wait a while longer go back again and tell him the pain is intense and hurting and you can sleep on your stomach or do things like hold your kids up against your chest or wear your selt belt.  After this he will put it through to the insurance company as something other than cosmetic surgery. 

Or if you live in body beautiful city -  south florida, CA, NYC, etc.. - you can probably just go straight to a doc that will already know what to do to make insurance companies pay right off the bat and pretty much tell you what to put down on the visitation form to justify it. 

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: April 09, 2009, 04:23:11 PM »
how bad is the scar aferwards?

and does your skin retract in around the nipple like I see in some post op pics?
you are gay.

dustin

« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2009, 04:33:53 PM »
how bad is the scar aferwards?

and does your skin retract in around the nipple like I see in some post op pics?

There shouldn't be a scar. Look where the incision is made. It's not like areolas are pretty to begin with. Also, the skin shouldn't retract and the nipple shouldn't cave in if you've got a half decent doctor. If I had surgery and had a fucked up chest, I'd go back and just have it redone.

I've seen people walk into the office in Canada and walk out after their gyno surgery just fine. It's not a complicated procedure. A juicer on bb.com's forums is in med school and actually just performed gyno surgery ON someone (said it was a cake walk).

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2009, 05:10:24 PM »

Or if you live in body beautiful city -  south florida, CA, NYC, etc.. - you can probably just go straight to a doc that will already know what to do to make insurance companies pay right off the bat and pretty much tell you what to put down on the visitation form to justify it. 

This is exactly what I did successfully....

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 10, 2009, 07:20:48 AM »
Most people have at the most a quarter size or smaller lump behind the nipped in true gyno (fiberous) cases.  The worst case of gyno I have ever seen the guy had gyno to such a degree that when he raised his arm overhead you could actually see the hard lump running out laterally and slightly upwards towards his armpit, but on his side.  Yes.  The gyno actually overlapped his chest muscles and the area where your upper rib cage is.    It had to be the size of a drink coaster that you set on a coffee table or something.

This was about 4 years ago and even with a lump that big, the scars are not noticeable.  They ended up making 3 small incisions.  One on the lateral side of the nipple, one on the medial side and then a tiny one about 3 inches below his arm pit in order to clean up the junk on the side.  The only time these scars are visible are when he uses MT2 and the skin tans faster than the tiny scar area around the nipple.  Which this only lasts about 2 weeks before it catches and in reality you would not notice it unless you looked really really close.  And I don't think most of us have a habit of sticking our faces within inches of another man's nipple.

Also, if getting the surgery, ask around and start some threads about what other people have gone through in regards to post op recovery processes.  (or just do a random search on different boards.)  Some people get a compression vest, some don't.  Some are limited to lifting the arms more than 45 degrees outward for a few weeks after surgery, some aren't.  Just read all the info you can from other people's experiences and then you will have a broader idea about what to discuss with your own doc/surgeon.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 10, 2009, 11:12:16 AM »
This is exactly what I did successfully....

Many places will gurantee you that they can get most insurances to cover it.  (As long as they are major companies like BCBS, etc..)

Here in South Florida there are even places that can justify having insurance to cover laser hair removal services.  That is no joke.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #34 on: April 10, 2009, 06:04:07 PM »
I have gyno too but explain to me how that kid in the video hardly had fat in his puffy nipples? It was mainly gland.  Did the gland push out his nipples to make it look puffy?

I'm not a doctor.

I'd say his estrogen level is too high, that might explain it.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: April 11, 2009, 07:24:41 AM »
did you have to undergo general anesthia for the procedure?  (ie intubation, etc...) or did they do conscious sedation and local?
you are gay.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #36 on: April 11, 2009, 02:48:18 PM »
did you have to undergo general anesthia for the procedure?  (ie intubation, etc...) or did they do conscious sedation and local?

Shit.  I'd want to be passed out cold.  It looked like in the first vid that the kid was out.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: April 11, 2009, 02:49:24 PM »
you think you want to be out cold, until you realize the risks are much higher with general.  people can die from general anesthia.
you are gay.

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: April 12, 2009, 03:17:02 AM »
Many places will gurantee you that they can get most insurances to cover it.  (As long as they are major companies like BCBS, etc..)

Here in South Florida there are even places that can justify having insurance to cover laser hair removal services.  That is no joke.

I'm in SF as well...and so was my doc.

And, I was awake...it was nothing....at first just a bunch of shots via insulin needles to numb the exterior....and then more shots via larger guages deeper into the area.  Didn't feel a thing.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #39 on: April 14, 2009, 10:34:45 AM »

And, I was awake...it was nothing....at first just a bunch of shots via insulin needles to numb the exterior....and then more shots via larger guages deeper into the area.  Didn't feel a thing.

Did your insurance cover it?

dustin

« Reply #40 on: April 14, 2009, 11:11:39 AM »

That's what they did with my buddy. He just walked into the office, they froze his bitch titties, cut 'em out, cinched it up and he was on his way. You would NEVER be able to tell that he had humongous bitch tits no matter how hard you tried. It was covered, but we live up in Canada so it's probably much different.

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: April 14, 2009, 11:50:36 AM »
Yes, it was covered.  I told him that I had had them since my teens and they recently started getting worse....and that I was a little worried...he took them out and sent them to the lab for tests to see if there was a problem.  It helped that I know him reasonably well beforehand and he happened to be a plastic surgeon. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 20, 2009, 12:32:21 PM »
If possible, it really does help to have the procedure done while awake and not put to sleep.  In terms of insurance coverage. 

Don't ask me why, but nearly everyone I know that has had this done has said their docs told them the same thing.  Of course, I am not sure what you could possibly do and think while you are laying there staring at the ceiling tile and thinking about someone cutting into you.  Must be creepy.

I have heard this is a direct reason why the percentage of insurance coverage has increased over the years.  Actually nearly everything about the procedure has improved over the years and the common sides that were prevelant in the past like inverted nipples or nipples asymetrical to one another, purple scars, etc..  are no longer a possibility.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: April 20, 2009, 03:22:19 PM »
i am sure they sedate you with versed or something...  be cool if you could listen to music while they operate.
you are gay.

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: April 21, 2009, 11:35:53 AM »
No, they didn't sedate me at all.  But, I think I may have taken a Xanax or Vicodin before hand just for the calming effects.

At first, I watched while he injected me to numb the area.  That was no big deal.  We've all seen plenty of needles.

When he got ready to cut, he put this little ~ 12" high curtain at the top of my chest so I couldn't see.  I could see over it and see his face as he looked downward and operated, but that's all.

The thing that was really weird/cool was to look at the tissue after it was cut out and in a container, waiting for shipment to the lab.  It may sound gross, but I was so relieved that that shit was no longer inside my body.  I was also amazed at how much is really in there.  It's much more than you would think.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #45 on: April 22, 2009, 09:49:48 AM »
No, they didn't sedate me at all.  But, I think I may have taken a Xanax or Vicodin before hand just for the calming effects.

At first, I watched while he injected me to numb the area.  That was no big deal.  We've all seen plenty of needles.

When he got ready to cut, he put this little ~ 12" high curtain at the top of my chest so I couldn't see.  I could see over it and see his face as he looked downward and operated, but that's all.

The thing that was really weird/cool was to look at the tissue after it was cut out and in a container, waiting for shipment to the lab.  It may sound gross, but I was so relieved that that shit was no longer inside my body.  I was also amazed at how much is really in there.  It's much more than you would think.

I'm going to tell my doctor about this.  Shit I might just get some heat pads and put them on  my chest to make them red as shit before I walk in and proclaim the pain is too much and I can't sleep blah blah and see what he says.  I'll need a referal from him because I'm on HMO but if I can get this done I'd be happier as fuck.  Of course the other issue is that I'm hairy as a fucking ape so one day I'll get laser hair removal.

dustin

« Reply #46 on: April 22, 2009, 10:25:24 AM »
I'm going to tell my doctor about this.  Shit I might just get some heat pads and put them on  my chest to make them red as shit before I walk in and proclaim the pain is too much and I can't sleep blah blah and see what he says.  I'll need a referal from him because I'm on HMO but if I can get this done I'd be happier as fuck.  Of course the other issue is that I'm hairy as a fucking ape so one day I'll get laser hair removal.

No need, man. Go in there and tell him that you have some serious concerns regarding chest pain. Let him know that you have problems laying on your chest, even your side. Proclaim that your gf...... or bf?... ;).... touches your chest occasionally when having intercourse and that you'll howl in pain. Tell him that it's affecting your every day life and that you've read that estrogen can attack the tissues in your chest, bind to it and feed cancerous growth.

Whether it's benign or not, keep saying how much it hurts and they'll have to take it out. I get some growth in one breast from time to time but an AI and careful eye on my diet take care of it. But if it ever turns into full blown gyno and an AI doesn't reduce it's size, I will definitely go in and get surgery. Right now there's nothing, but if I pin a half gram of test over the course of a week I can see something in there... so yeah, if it gets to a point I'll go under the knife as well. It's cheaper than blasting a shitload of AIs and SERMs and spending hours in concern over developing gyno.

Good luck, man.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: April 22, 2009, 11:32:25 AM »

The thing that was really weird/cool was to look at the tissue after it was cut out and in a container, waiting for shipment to the lab. 

Ok, despite that sounding gross..... what did it look like?

I mean, was it a white fatty tissue with some blood on it?  Or did it come out looking like a mutated shrimp?

( I didn't watch that video so I have no idea.  Have youtube disabled here on this laptop.)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: April 22, 2009, 11:38:21 AM »
I wish a solid thread devoted to gyno and gyno surgery existed.

People would list their gyno stats (how long they had it, the measurement/weight of the affected area, etc..)

List whether or not their insurance companies paid for it and the methods they used to get them too.
List of actual insurance companies that did and didn't cover it.
List the recuperation technique involved.  (Did they get a compression vest?  Tube drainage? Shoulder/chest harness, etc..)
List the "down time" that they went through in terms of missing work.  Missing the gym.

Another good question that I have yet to see consistently answered is whether or not they (and their docs of course) feel it is necessary to bring down any extra levels of bodyfat prior to having the surgery.  With a leaner physique it would be easier to see the contour of the muscle and work accordingly while on the inside.  But I hear the downside to that is that with a leaner chest (and overall body) there is a higher risk of the scar being visible in the future should any weight gain (bulking up) occur.

Sadly such an informative thread doesn't exist anywhere.

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: April 22, 2009, 02:16:21 PM »
It looked like a mutated shrimp.  The doctor did comment that it was easier to excise because I was lean