Author Topic: GYNO REVISTED  (Read 11436 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
GYNO REVISTED
« on: April 06, 2009, 02:35:36 PM »
I read that gyno is a hard lump.  What is a puffy nipple?  My nipples look puffy but there is no lump.  What can I take to reduce this?  Kind of like water is being held there.  This is not a problem from gear.  I've had puffy nipple from when I hit puberty.  I always have to tweak my nipples to look hard.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Stacker21

• Getbig II
Re: GYNO REVISTED
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2009, 03:06:07 PM »
dude I have the same thing and its a pain in my ass.  Im gonna ram one of my needles through my nipples, I hear that will keep them hard. 

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2009, 03:08:37 PM »
Puffy nipples are allmost allways gyno, even if it's a soft tissue and not hard it's more than likely gyno. Many people have it from puberty. If you look around the beach you'll see that many guys who don't even train or take gear have it and don't even realise it. The only way to get rid of it is surgery, if you just want to "reduce" it than you can take arimidex.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2009, 03:14:26 PM »
I read that gyno is a hard lump.  What is a puffy nipple?  My nipples look puffy but there is no lump.  What can I take to reduce this?  Kind of like water is being held there.  This is not a problem from gear.  I've had puffy nipple from when I hit puberty.  I always have to tweak my nipples to look hard.

Thanks
gyno isnt just lumps gyno is the term for males getting female breast symtoms such as puffy nips fat storage or glandular tissue " hard lumps" i have both from puberty and if you use gear they will be receptive to getting worse you can take an esrtogen blocker like nolva to see if it will help and some anti estrogens to try to shrink the fat cells but the only way to get rid of it is under the knife i plan on getting it done in the near future

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2009, 04:07:31 PM »
gyno isnt just lumps gyno is the term for males getting female breast symtoms such as puffy nips fat storage or glandular tissue " hard lumps" i have both from puberty and if you use gear they will be receptive to getting worse you can take an esrtogen blocker like nolva to see if it will help and some anti estrogens to try to shrink the fat cells but the only way to get rid of it is under the knife i plan on getting it done in the near future

That sucks but I have to get it done.  I heard that Letro might help, or was that for acne.  Hmmm I can't keep this shit in order.
A friend of mine had his insurance pay for his gyno removal.  He claimed that he was depressed from it and attempted suicide from the depression.  Not sure if it was true but he did have it removed.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2009, 04:12:49 PM »
That sucks but I have to get it done.  I heard that Letro might help, or was that for acne.  Hmmm I can't keep this shit in order.
A friend of mine had his insurance pay for his gyno removal.  He claimed that he was depressed from it and attempted suicide from the depression.  Not sure if it was true but he did have it removed.

Insurance should cover it due to the breast cancer act that was passed in the late 90's.  They key though is to say it's causing you pain and it's extremely uncomfortable.

Stacker21

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2009, 04:13:02 PM »
Ive had it my whole life, really sux.  Wont be goin under the knife anytime soon though.

Stacker21

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2009, 04:13:42 PM »
Insurance should cover it due to the breast cancer act that was passed in the late 90's.  They key though is to say it's causing you pain and it's extremely uncomfortable.

thats interesting have to check into that

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2009, 04:31:05 PM »
no letro can help dry it out but it wont do magic and if you take enough letro when ou stop u have a chance of estro rebound

Stacker21

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2009, 06:14:04 PM »
will the clomid just help keep it off?  Or does it also work to take away any

EwaBeachBoy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2009, 06:14:41 PM »

Thanks

Bro, watch this video. Puffy nipple is actually the gyno pushing out which causes the puffiness.

Fast forward to 3:35 to see the excision of the gland

toe2toe

• Getbig II
  • AIN'T FOUND A WAY TO KILL ME YET
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2009, 07:29:42 PM »
this guy would have a fuckin hayday on my chest!  he sounds like he enjoys de tizzew.  i am going to ask my boss tomorrow if our insurance covers it.......nope found website.  ill see what i can find out.  is it illegal for us to share what companies do accept this procedure under their policy?

toe2toe

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2009, 07:40:41 PM »

Thanks
you got the pubescent gyno, same as me.

Stacker21

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2009, 07:55:41 PM »

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2009, 10:29:19 PM »
Bro, watch this video. Puffy nipple is actually the gyno pushing out which causes the puffiness.

Fast forward to 3:35 to see the excision of the gland

man ive watched this before and this time it made me feel ikky cause i have more tissue then that kid and i plan to have it done but FUCK man it looks bad

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2009, 07:54:52 AM »
great video, man the results are awesome.  Here is a link with a bit more info, not a cheap route though.

http://www.ask.com/bar?q=how+much+does+gynecomastia+surgery+cost&page=1&qsrc=178&ab=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.gynecomastia.org%2Fcontent%2Fgeneral%2Fdelgadofaq.shtml

Ouch $7000 for this surgery.  Plus airfare, hotel etc....  This is not cheap.  I'm going to talk to my doctor about it and start complaining about tissue pain and see what he says.

Stacker21

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2009, 08:41:58 AM »
yea that is not cheap at all, that guys pecs wernt that bad either and they pulled out alot of tissue. Now I think my chest looks like pure d ass wonderful.

Is this really the only option though or is it just the most effective.  I know they have injections that can burn away fat, they have to have something to burn away tissue

ironfreak

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2009, 09:23:30 AM »
You do not have to pay 6-7 grand..... Mine was about 3000.00 The results were great.. I live in Kansas City and had it done locally..

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2009, 09:33:05 AM »
Fatty deposit in or around your nipples is NOT the same thing as GYNO.  Gyno is actually growth of breast tissue and may or may not result in a hard lump or "man boobs".  Dieting can be very effective at getting rid of that "puffy" fatty look to the nipple or pec area.  I blew up on my first cycle and gained a lot of muscle along with fat.  I have the stretch marks to prove it.  LOL.  My nipples were always puffy and had dimples in the arm pit area that was subcutaneous fat pockets.  Dieting always gets rid of it. 

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2009, 10:58:57 AM »
Fatty deposit in or around your nipples is NOT the same thing as GYNO.  Gyno is actually growth of breast tissue and may or may not result in a hard lump or "man boobs".  Dieting can be very effective at getting rid of that "puffy" fatty look to the nipple or pec area.  I blew up on my first cycle and gained a lot of muscle along with fat.  I have the stretch marks to prove it.  LOL.  My nipples were always puffy and had dimples in the arm pit area that was subcutaneous fat pockets.  Dieting always gets rid of it. 

I've dieted down to where I had veins popping out of my abs (this was a long time ago probably can't get that lean anymore) and still had softness around the nipples.  Like I mentioned, always needed to tweak them.  I've looked at surgery options but always shied away.  Even now I cannot justify even $3000 for this.  I have a mortgage that I need to pay more than this.

ironfreak

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2009, 12:51:16 PM »
I've dieted down to where I had veins popping out of my abs (this was a long time ago probably can't get that lean anymore) and still had softness around the nipples.  Like I mentioned, always needed to tweak them.  I've looked at surgery options but always shied away.  Even now I cannot justify even $3000 for this.  I have a mortgage that I need to pay more than this.

Yea bro…. You have to pay the mortgage..  Gotta take care of biz!!

However, I would suggest to anyone who has gyno to get it fixed as soon as you can. It is a shame to have a good physique and not be able to take off your shirt. It is some of the best money I ever spent!!

Freak

toe2toe

• Getbig II
  • AIN'T FOUND A WAY TO KILL ME YET
« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2009, 04:12:04 PM »
WEBITE DIDN'T TELL MUCH.  NOT SURPRISING.  I HAVE HAD THE PROBLEM SINCE I WAS A KID SO IT IS NOT JUST JUICE BUT WASN'T HELPED OUT AFTER THAT FOR SURE.  I WONDER IF JUICE HAS THE ABILITY TO MAKE GROWTHS THERE IF IT HAS THE ABILITY TO DO IT OTHER PLACES? 

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2009, 08:13:05 AM »

Thanks

It's estrogenic fat........not gyno.

Gyno is glandular and hard.

If you want to lose that you'll need to diet down and lower your bodyfat.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

EwaBeachBoy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2009, 06:21:44 PM »
It's estrogenic fat........not gyno.

Gyno is glandular and hard.

If you want to lose that you'll need to diet down and lower your bodyfat.

DIV

I have gyno too but explain to me how that kid in the video hardly had fat in his puffy nipples? It was mainly gland.  Did the gland push out his nipples to make it look puffy?

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: April 08, 2009, 06:34:23 PM »
I have gyno too but explain to me how that kid in the video hardly had fat in his puffy nipples? It was mainly gland.  Did the gland push out his nipples to make it look puffy?
yes the tissue pushed nipple he didnt have much fat in there probably cause he was preety lean and burned the fat when i got slim i wll lose the fat but still have inlarged area due to the tissue