Author Topic: PM Questions Answered  (Read 6273 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
PM Questions Answered
« on: April 06, 2009, 11:43:42 PM »
For a first or second cycle, how many weeks should someone be on and how many weeks after the cycle should they wait before they go back on?

I figured 10 weeks on would be enough, then 8 weeks off... what would you reccomend?

if you wanna be a bodybuilder,,which any one on hormones aiming at to begin with ,,i suggest to never go off,,when off aas you need to still be on hgh,, then again if you go by a steroid board and just do it for girls in spring break then 2 month on 2 off will do ,,

in general no oen who is on hormones actually cycle,,they all become addicts very fast and the breaks become shorter and shorter,,

most bodybuilders advanced bodybuilders will NOT GO TO THE GYM IF NO HORMONES IN THE SYSTEM,,the strong guys and there are some strong guys wil try to keep 3 times a week schefule but depression will come over them pretty fast and back on the hormones

when you stop hormones you stop being a bodybuilder,,see kevin levrone
he stoped and that is it ! dropped the whole life together,,same with any other bodybuilder

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
Re: pm q answered
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2009, 11:53:31 PM »
That makes sense. How come most cycle outlines i see on different steroid boards are usually 12-16 weeks?

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2009, 11:55:52 PM »
in general no oen who is on hormones actually cycle

when you stop hormones you stop being a bodybuilder

yes.. forget the breaks... just say on. thats.. if you want to be a bodybuilder :)

I plan to be on something for the rest of my life in the near future.. hrt dose.. of test.. and a low dose anabolic.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2009, 10:32:56 AM »
That makes sense. How come most cycle outlines i see on different steroid boards are usually 12-16 weeks?
Because they are written by amateur competitors nowhere near the level,nor maybe do they want to be near the level,of pros or high ranking national amateurs

suckmymuscle

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2009, 12:41:06 PM »
if you wanna be a bodybuilder,,which any one on hormones aiming at to begin with ,,i suggest to never go off,,when off aas you need to still be on hgh,, then again if you go by a steroid board and just do it for girls in spring break then 2 month on 2 off will do ,,

in general no oen who is on hormones actually cycle,,they all become addicts very fast and the breaks become shorter and shorter,,

most bodybuilders advanced bodybuilders will NOT GO TO THE GYM IF NO HORMONES IN THE SYSTEM,,the strong guys and there are some strong guys wil try to keep 3 times a week schefule but depression will come over them pretty fast and back on the hormones

he stoped and that is it ! dropped the whole life together,,same with any other bodybuilder

gh15 approved

Didn't you promisse us that was your last post and that you'd never post here again? Wasn't it enough embarassment for you that Obama won even though you kept claiming that you had inside info that McCain was going to win? Haven't you made a public admission that you're a troll when you said you are a time traveler? Please go away, dude. I'm asking nicely. You are obviously a troll given you haven't revealed your identity as a pro - hint: because you're actually a troll and or a steroid dealer.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2009, 01:14:37 PM »
10,000 iu chineese redtp and,,, 500ml testovrn,,, 1000tbs anaplan,,, 1000tbs anbols,,, and autogrph pic of gh15 takng 7th at Mr. O doing rear doble bi so cant see face and maitan gh15 presona.

all this feree and snt domestic for any info on sukymusckle. email gustavo@cyper-rites.net

i thrw in 1000 insuln syring 28g and 10vails bacteriotactic watr,,, to frst 10 to rspond and20% off cupon for all futur ordrs,,,

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2009, 01:18:59 PM »
  Didn't you promisse us that was your last post and that you'd never post here again? Wasn't it enough embarassment for you that Obama won even though you kept claiming that you had inside info that McCain was going to win? Haven't you made a public admission that you're a troll when you said you are a time traveler? Please go away, dude. I'm asking nicely. You are obviously a troll given you haven't revealed your identity as a pro - hint: because you're actually a troll and or a steroid dealer.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Ha ha ha ha Great post ! I'm still lol at the time traveler

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2009, 02:13:54 PM »
tank u jesus

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2009, 08:45:39 AM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

friends,,you look around you and see what the bloack fella bring ,,,distruction and horror,,your economy is out for long time ,,infact your dollar is out for GOOD,,your country is going into its distruction years and you cant do nothing about it ,,

if you read carefully what gh15 said would happen in feb 2009 indeed happened and now you are going down into a place called africa,,it will take time true but give it 25 years and youre no more the leader of the free world ,,it is very very sad because gh15 want usa to be the leader but hey,,your generation ruined it friend,,you can only look at the mirror and shout and blame your self GENERATION NOTHINGNESS,,yes you belong in it too

you dont need to know who gh15 is ,,,if you needed to youd know,,you only need to know the reason you may be half way big if at all is gh15

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2009, 08:47:05 AM »
10,000 iu chineese redtp and,,, 500ml testovrn,,, 1000tbs anaplan,,, 1000tbs anbols,,, and autogrph pic of gh15 takng 7th at Mr. O doing rear doble bi so cant see face and maitan gh15 presona.

all this feree and snt domestic for any info on sukymusckle. email gustavo@cyper-rites.net

i thrw in 1000 insuln syring 28g and 10vails bacteriotactic watr,,, to frst 10 to rspond and20% off cupon for all futur ordrs,,,

no only one gh15 wanted is division ,,,rest of the morons wil grant alin other low chain is not needed,,,,divison is targeted foir  trying to ruin good sources
fallen angel

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2009, 08:47:23 AM »

"Women are like cats. They don't appreciate anything. The
more you give them, the more they want. And you know it's
true. Despite what we've been told about women by the
media, the endless articles celebrating the wonderfulness of
anything without a penis, the never-ending braying of the
mindless squaws of the "new feminism," women, just like
men, haven't changed one iota since we came down out of the
trees."

"Why do women go for "bad boys?" Why, when there is a
guy willing to slobber all over himself, shining her shoes,
cooking her meals, running the vacuum, et cetera, do they
dump him for a jobless drub addict who beats them ... every,
single time? Because they're all, deep down inside, searching
for someone to dominate them.
You don't believe it? Then you're an idiot. Plain and simple.
It is the natural way of things for men to be in charge, for
men to dominate all situations between a man and a woman.
When a man isn't dominating a woman, telling her what to do,
giving her boundaries and guidelines, she will get herself into
worse and worse trouble, lashing out with ridiculous behavior
until some right-thinking male takes her in hand and lays
down the law."

http://uploading.com/files/W4Z79KJ8/How_To_Dominate.rar.html

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2009, 09:14:30 AM »

"Women are like cats. They don't appreciate anything. The
more you give them, the more they want. And you know it's
true. Despite what we've been told about women by the
media, the endless articles celebrating the wonderfulness of
anything without a penis, the never-ending braying of the
mindless squaws of the "new feminism," women, just like
men, haven't changed one iota since we came down out of the
trees."

"Why do women go for "bad boys?" Why, when there is a
guy willing to slobber all over himself, shining her shoes,
cooking her meals, running the vacuum, et cetera, do they
dump him for a jobless drub addict who beats them ... every,
single time? Because they're all, deep down inside, searching
for someone to dominate them.
You don't believe it? Then you're an idiot. Plain and simple.
It is the natural way of things for men to be in charge, for
men to dominate all situations between a man and a woman.
When a man isn't dominating a woman, telling her what to do,
giving her boundaries and guidelines, she will get herself into
worse and worse trouble, lashing out with ridiculous behavior
until some right-thinking male takes her in hand and lays
down the law."

http://uploading.com/files/W4Z79KJ8/How_To_Dominate.rar.html

Thank you Dutch sensation!

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2009, 09:39:59 AM »
Thank you Dutch sensation!

lol, quite a good read.

lastrep

• Getbig III
  • One Last Rep!
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2009, 09:44:04 AM »
friends,,you look around you and see what the bloack fella bring ,,,distruction and horror,,your economy is out for long time ,,infact your dollar is out for GOOD,,your country is going into its distruction years and you cant do nothing about it ,,

if you read carefully what gh15 said would happen in feb 2009 indeed happened and now you are going down into a place called africa,,it will take time true but give it 25 years and youre no more the leader of the free world ,,it is very very sad because gh15 want usa to be the leader but hey,,your generation ruined it friend,,you can only look at the mirror and shout and blame your self GENERATION NOTHINGNESS,,yes you belong in it too

you dont need to know who gh15 is ,,,if you needed to youd know,,you only need to know the reason you may be half way big if at all is gh15

gh15 approved

You're a MORON.. this happened and was steam rolling because of BUSH.. get your facts straight you dick.

Stay away.. why the hell you keep posting here?

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2009, 09:46:09 AM »

gh15 approved
Add bob chick to that list too.
Most are all show no go!

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2009, 09:53:33 AM »
All I want to know is what constitutes a 3 comma break vs a 2 comma break in gh's posts?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2009, 09:55:05 AM »
Ha ha ha ha Great post ! I'm still lol at the time traveler

Yet some of the guys here act like this guy is omniscient and infallible. He may know his stuff about steroids, but to think that that also means that he knows everything about everything else is just plain retarded.

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2009, 12:40:46 PM »
All I want to know is what constitutes a 3 comma break vs a 2 comma break in gh's posts?

Two commas, you take a deep breath. Carrying a lot of muscle mass makes you get winded easily. Three commas mean you have to still take a deep breath but also look side to side to make sure that Milos or Palumbo or other trouble makers aren't sneaking up on you.

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2009, 12:44:27 PM »
You're a MORON.. this happened and was steam rolling because of BUSH.. get your facts straight you dick.

Stay away.. why the hell you keep posting here?

LOL, it was Bush that approved the risky home loans to people who never would have qualified for one in the private sector (Fannie Mae/Mac are government backed).

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2009, 12:57:12 PM »

no only one gh15 wanted is division ,,,rest of the morons wil grant alin other low chain is not needed,,,,divison is targeted foir  trying to ruin good sources

I knew he's get in trouble for bashing Sandra. I think that's the only one who has an unblemished record.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2009, 01:07:44 PM »

The U.S.A has been going down the toilet since the 1960s. Obama is just a sympton and not a cause. The fact that a man would get elected President only due to his race shows the decadence of the U.S.A.

if you read carefully what gh15 said would happen in feb 2009 indeed happened

Any moron could see the situation would only get worse. This doesen't validate you as a profet.

and now you are going down into a place called africa,,it will take time true but give it 25 years and youre no more the leader of the free world ,,it is very very sad because gh15 want usa to be the leader but hey,,your generation ruined it friend,,you can only look at the mirror and shout and blame your self GENERATION NOTHINGNESS,,yes you belong in it too

So Obama is responsible for ruining the economy after 10 days in office? The last time I checked, the subprime meltdown happened in October of 2008, when Obama wasn't even President yet. And I believe that total collapse might take 100 years. 40 years from now the country will be a construct kept alive in name only, as an elite of rich whites and East Asians keeps the country held together by giving massive welfare benefits to black, Latin American and South Asians, which makes their leaders keep their peoples in check and subservient to the larger idea of the country.

But you said you were going to reveal your real identity at a given date, and the fact that you didn't makes you a liar. Oh wait...everything you type makes you a liar.

gh15 approved

STFU steroid dealer.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2009, 01:17:58 PM »

gh15 approved

I hate to admit it but gh15 is right about generation nothingness. A girl I know, 21 years old, that went to a private school and has three years of college didn't even know who Saddam Hussein was other than "some Iraqi guy." Didn't know he was the leader of Iraq, one of the reasons we've been at war for six years and that he was executed. But she did know that Chris Brown bitched slapped Rhiana. And she's no exception. The vanity and narcissism of young women today is utterly shameless. In another 15-20 years when this self-absorbed, spoiled, vain, selfish and shallow generation assumes the mantle of power we are doomed. Sure, there will still be individuals that are solid -- along the lines of Pat Tillman, i.e. those who have values higher than themselves. But they are a dying breed. And they've been slowly dying following the sixties revolution. Just go to any shopping mall on the weekends and sit in the food court and watch. Watch the generation we've created. This worthless nothing generation. In a way, I look forward to the collapse. Just to see these weaklings crumble at the slightest hint of real hardship and sacrifice. Crumble into nothingness.

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2009, 01:20:45 PM »
 The U.S.A has been going down the toilet since the 1960s. Obama is just a sympton and not a cause. The fact that a man would get elected President only due to his race shows the decadence of the U.S.A.  

SUCKMYMUSCLE

QFT

suckmymuscle

« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2009, 01:21:48 PM »
I hate to admit it but gh15 is right about generation nothingness. A girl I know, 21 years old, that went to a private school and has three years of college didn't even know who Saddam Hussein was other than "some Iraqi guy." Didn't know he was the leader of Iraq, one of the reasons we've been at war for six years and that he was executed. But she did know that Chris Brown bitched slapped Rhiana. And she's no exception. The vanity and narcissism of young women today is utterly shameless. In another 15-20 years when this self-absorbed, spoiled, vain, selfish and shallow generation assumes the mantle of power we are doomed. Sure, there will still be individuals that are solid -- along the lines of Pat Tillman, i.e. those who have values higher than themselves. But they are a dying breed. And they've been slowly dying following the sixties revolution. Just go to any shopping mall on the weekends and sit in the food court and watch. Watch the generation we've created. This worthless nothing generation. In a way, I look forward to the collapse. Just to see these weaklings crumble at the slightest hint of real hardship and sacrifice. Crumble into nothingness.

Meltdown.

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #24 on: April 08, 2009, 01:39:04 PM »

::)

In the future we fight a war against machines. What did you ever do?
tank u jesus