Author Topic: Some Sergio pics from his movie - "EL PODER NEGRO"  (Read 2233 times)

Meso_z

• Getbig V
Some Sergio pics from his movie - "EL PODER NEGRO"
« on: April 07, 2009, 01:47:33 AM »
He looked crazy huge.

clued-up

• Getbig V
Re: Some Sergio pics from his movie - el poder negro
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2009, 01:48:29 AM »
he had a good chest...

Meso_z

• Getbig V
Re: Some Sergio pics from his movie - el poder negro
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2009, 01:48:36 AM »
 8)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: Some Sergio pics from his movie - "EL PODER NEGRO"
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2009, 02:08:39 AM »
was he a better actor than arnold??

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2009, 02:11:42 AM »
was he a better actor than arnold??

he couldn't be much worse...

Pecs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2009, 02:52:07 AM »

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2009, 04:34:08 AM »
I have this video as well as Los Temibles, and although both movies are in spanish it's incredible to see how Sergio looked in those films!  :o

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2009, 05:17:22 AM »
I have this video as well as Los Temibles, and although both movies are in spanish it's incredible to see how Sergio looked in those films!  :o

Anyone has a sample chest training routine of him?

Did he really used to eat "junk" food all day long?

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2009, 05:23:36 AM »

yes he ate junk food such as cheese fries and drunk coke a lot, sometimes even during his workout. He found this to be the only way to keep his muscles full.

His chest routine was rapid pressing with 3/4 movements because he felt this gave him a better workout than the conventional way of training back then.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2009, 05:27:10 AM »
yes he ate junk food such as cheese fries and drunk coke a lot, sometimes even during his workout. He found this to be the only way to keep his muscles full.

His chest routine was rapid pressing with 3/4 movements because he felt this gave him a better workout than the conventional way of training back then.

thanks bro!

did these guys use any stimulants back then? from ephedrine to painkillers?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2009, 05:29:34 AM »

Yes. I used to work with this dude who's dad was a retired Chicago cop that worked the beat with Sergio in the 1980's. His dad often told me it's crazy how me and his son would try to eat right and watch our food intake and avoid certain things because Sergio would eat nothing but junk food such as pizza, chips, candy, pop(soda) and donuts every single shift and still stay huge and ripped to where his veins were snake-like all over his arms.

Sergio always told him that he didn't have to eat healthy but acknowledged that most people do.

I also heard he was dumb as a fucking stump. In a police report that is reportedly still hanging in a frame at the district he worked at for a stolen car Sergio wrote exactly two words...

" car took "

...and absolutely nothing els and turned it in.

- Block!
?

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2009, 05:48:58 AM »
Yes. I used to work with this dude who's dad was a retired Chicago cop that worked the beat with Sergio in the 1980's. His dad often told me it's crazy how me and his son would try to eat right and watch our food intake and avoid certain things because Sergio would eat nothing but junk food such as pizza, chips, candy, pop(soda) and donuts every single shift and still stay huge and ripped to where his veins were snake-like all over his arms.

Sergio always told him that he didn't have to eat healthy but acknowledged that most people do.

I also heard he was dumb as a fucking stump. In a police report that is reportedly still hanging in a frame at the district he worked at for a stolen car Sergio wrote exactly two words...

" car took "

- Block!

hahaha  ;D priceless

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2009, 10:29:13 AM »

" car took "

- Block!

Serge was screwing around that day.  It was a joke
A

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2009, 10:33:15 AM »

you mean a joke like claiming you lift weights?

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2009, 10:51:44 AM »

his name is Sergio not Serge, you stupid turd, you know as much about real bodybuilders as you know about training, nothing, best stick to what you are best at and that is using that crossed eyed aids victim vissy as your bottom, take your gimmickry elsewhere ::)
Thunderdome approved

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2009, 10:58:19 AM »
his name is Sergio not Serge, you stupid turd, you know as much about real bodybuilders as you know about training, nothing, best stick to what you are best at and that is using that crossed eyed aids victim vissy as your bottom, take your gimmickry elsewhere ::)

Haha I bet Sergio was the type that probably HATED being called Serge too.  Some dumbass like Vince probably would have walked up to him and called him that if they were buddies and would made a fool out of himself. 

Sergio was on as many drugs as anyone else but he had AMAZING GENETICS!   

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2009, 11:14:22 AM »
should have called that film "EL Negro Gigantico"

Insanely huge!!
X

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2009, 11:16:07 AM »
should have called that film "EL Negro Gigantico"

Insanely huge!!

the mexicans should make a movie about Vince Cumbum and call it El Negro Stupido
Thunderdome approved

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2009, 12:19:00 PM »

Serge was screwing around that day. 
his name is Sergio not Serge, you stupid turd

You'll have to excuse Vince. He's a little 'special'.  :D

dave19

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2009, 12:23:11 PM »
I can eat tons of junk food and candy and still stay fairly lean while building muscle and strength.

Very fast metabolism..

One of my favourite bodybuilders of all time - mass and class.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2009, 12:24:22 PM »
negro=o r gen= "Our Gene"
A

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2009, 01:06:39 PM »
I can eat tons of junk food and candy and still stay fairly lean while building muscle and strength.

Very fast metabolism..

One of my favourite bodybuilders of all time - mass and class.

Seems like we have another genetic mutant on the boards,  ::)

CastIron

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Superman lives!
« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2009, 01:10:29 PM »

" car took "

- Block!

That wasnt being dumb. He just didnt give a sh*t about his job or at the time being.

dave19

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2009, 03:32:53 PM »
Seems like we have another genetic mutant on the boards,  ::)

Nah not really ..

I'm nowhere near Sergio when it comes to bodybuilding genetics.

In fact I think my genetics are below average.

All I'm saying is that I got a really fast metabolism and for guys like me it is possible to eat lots of junk and still stay fairly lean.
Sometimes I'll just eat junk food and candy for weeks while still being below 12% of bodyfat. While bulking all I really watch is my protein intake and that I'll get in at least 4500 kcal a day. I go up to 7000 kcal or even more quite often without getting fat and as I'm not a huge eater I need heaps of fats and sugar to get there.

I start my cutting diet with roughly about 4000 kcal and by the end it's like 2800 kcal with reduced carb intake and I'm shredded. No need for me to go lower than that.

I think working out 3-5 times a week plus a bit of cardio do help a lot of course ;)

Many of my friends envy me because I can eat crap nonstop for weeks while sometimes to me it's a struggle.

When I eat really clean like just chicken etc. I get shredded in no time (without fatburners)

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #24 on: April 08, 2009, 04:43:57 AM »

" car took "

- Block!

HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA......I wonder if his dumb ass spoke any English at all. it's hard as hell sometime for those spanish speaking people to speak English
Get Big, or Die Trying