Author Topic: Illegals kicked out...GUESS WHAT?...crime drops 36% in Virginia !!  (Read 2835 times)

James

This proves that if we secure the border, much of our crime GOES AWAY!!

NVASION USA

Crackdown on illegals produces crime decline
Report confirms aggravated assault down by 36.5%

Following a crackdown on illegal immigration, officials in Prince William County in northern Virginia are reporting their numbers reveal a significant decrease in violent crimes committed.

The violent crime rate in Prince William County plummeted 22 percent in 2008, according to new reports.

In recent years, the county had experienced a steady influx of illegal immigrants that led to its development of one of the most aggressive immigration policies in the nation.

The county for a time required all police officers to question all detainees about their immigration status. In 2008 the county loosened the policy to require police officers to only question those taken into custody about their immigrations status.

If someone is found to be in the country illegally, they are sent to local Immigration and Customs Enforcement for deportation.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=93872

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Illegals kicked out...GUESS WHAT?...crime drops 36% in Virginia !!
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2009, 05:48:28 AM »
This proves that if we secure the border, much of our crime GOES AWAY!!

NVASION USA

Crackdown on illegals produces crime decline
Report confirms aggravated assault down by 36.5%

Following a crackdown on illegal immigration, officials in Prince William County in northern Virginia are reporting their numbers reveal a significant decrease in violent crimes committed.

The violent crime rate in Prince William County plummeted 22 percent in 2008, according to new reports.

In recent years, the county had experienced a steady influx of illegal immigrants that led to its development of one of the most aggressive immigration policies in the nation.

The county for a time required all police officers to question all detainees about their immigration status. In 2008 the county loosened the policy to require police officers to only question those taken into custody about their immigrations status.

If someone is found to be in the country illegally, they are sent to local Immigration and Customs Enforcement for deportation.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=93872

wow!!!  Who would have ever guessed???

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2009, 06:32:22 AM »
I have a friend who lives in a town in Michigan where they have no illegal aliens and basically everyone is white. He tells me the crime rate is virtually zero there. I'm pretty sure towns with similar population demographics have similar crime rates as well.

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2009, 09:34:53 AM »
The whole culture is centered around manipulation and crime. Anyone who has even dealt with illegals in depth knows this. They will lie right to your face and if you give in, the attitudes is "Well, you're a dumbass for believing me". Doesn't take much to translate deceit into criminal activity.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2009, 09:41:24 AM »
I have a friend who lives in a town in Michigan where they have no illegal aliens and basically everyone is white. He tells me the crime rate is virtually zero there. I'm pretty sure towns with similar population demographics have similar crime rates as well.

hahahahahahaha...where is this town? What's the name of this town...FANTASYLAND...

Please don't come onto this board with lies, slander and racism....Wall Street is controlled by whites and where are there MORE THIEVES THAN THERE?...Oh I forgot...the white run government in a place called Washington DC...DC must mean District of Criminals.
C

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2009, 09:45:48 AM »
The whole culture is centered around manipulation and crime. Anyone who has even dealt with illegals in depth knows this. They will lie right to your face and if you give in, the attitudes is "Well, you're a dumbass for believing me". Doesn't take much to translate deceit into criminal activity.

No doubt.  they are career criminals whether it be tax fraud, id fraud, etc.

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2009, 09:49:40 AM »
One of the top activities of illegals from south of the border is identity theft.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2009, 09:51:13 AM »
they should just make it illegal to be an illegal immigrant

nodeal

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2009, 10:10:48 AM »
It's sad how people dont recognize the degrading effect illegals have on the states. I mean, this is a heavily debated topic in america, ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS. you'd think it would be a no brainer, but not in this country.  :-\

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2009, 10:14:40 AM »

hahahahahahaha...where is this town? What's the name of this town...FANTASYLAND...

Please don't come onto this board with lies, slander and racism....Wall Street is controlled by whites and where are there MORE THIEVES THAN THERE?...Oh I forgot...the white run government in a place called Washington DC...DC must mean District of Criminals.
You lost all credibility when you made that post a few weeks where you praised the black psycho who gunned down the cops. You said something to the effect that you were happy about it and wished you had sold the murderer his gun.

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2009, 10:18:50 AM »
they should just make it illegal to be an illegal immigrant

HAHAHAHAHA 8)

That was the first funny thing you've said in a while now.  Good one!

You lost all credibility when you made that post a few weeks where you praised the black psycho who gunned down the cops. You said something to the effect that you were happy about it and wished you had sold the murderer his gun.

I decided to quit reading Samson's threads altogether a month or two ago and my life is ever so slightly infinitesimally more enjoyable as a result.

James

« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2009, 10:32:22 AM »
Massachusetts Democrats: "Let Illegal Immigrants VOTE!"   :o   :o   :o

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/opinion/op_ed/view/2009_04_07_State_Democrats_despoil_democracy/

nodeal

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2009, 10:34:05 AM »

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2009, 11:17:12 AM »
"It's sad how people dont recognize the degrading effect illegals have on the states. I mean, this is a heavily debated topic in america, ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS. you'd think it would be a no brainer, but not in this country"

Great post.  I couldn't agree more.  Legal immigration is great and we can do more to expedite this process.  People who go through a legal immigration process are typically people who are excited to become American.  Many Illegal immigrants want to take their laws, traditions and culture and transplant them here without respect for our country.  Or make money and take it back home.   Huge core difference.

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2009, 11:21:25 AM »
Massachusetts Democrats: "Let Illegal Immigrants VOTE!"   :o   :o   :o

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/opinion/op_ed/view/2009_04_07_State_Democrats_despoil_democracy/

Of course democrats want illegals and other criminals to vote. They'll vote democrat!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2009, 11:24:03 AM »
"It's sad how people dont recognize the degrading effect illegals have on the states. I mean, this is a heavily debated topic in america, ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS. you'd think it would be a no brainer, but not in this country"

Great post.  I couldn't agree more.  Legal immigration is great and we can do more to expedite this process.  People who go through a legal immigration process are typically people who are excited to become American.  Many Illegal immigrants want to take their laws, traditions and culture and transplant them here without respect for our country.  Or make money and take it back home.   Huge core difference.

The other big difference is that legal immigrants must get two legal citizens to take responsibility for them not going on welfare and becoming a public charge.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2009, 11:24:58 AM »
Thats true Hereford but very unfortunate because they are allowing our country to be changed and its not going in a good direction.

James

« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2009, 12:02:25 PM »
Thats true Hereford but very unfortunate because they are allowing our country to be changed and its not going in a good direction.

agree 100 %