Author Topic: Following Bush lead, Obama moves to block challenge to wiretapping program  (Read 2041 times)

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
I agree, you dont think the stimulus bill was outrageous? you dont think his budget was outrageous?

dude 240 is obamas official butt plug bro, holmes saying that he had to wait and see... ::) LOL again bro if you dont see the hypocrisy and side stepping that goes on in this board you are seeing what you want to see man.

Ths back and forth between obama and bush people wont mean shit until obama has left the wh. I hope you understand how liberals might give obama a little leeway seeing that he's basically a virgin.

half of what 240 says in negligible..this is his blog...he thinks out loud. On the same note you take everything here a tad bit too serious...its actually comedy when you burst out in anger and go after 240 in threads.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Spicy, baked french fries...delicious.

I hate the State.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
everyone is to blame for this. What did anyone do in the past? It's sad republicans are pissed off now. They were blinded when Bush was doing what he wanted.  ::) They didn't have the vision to see that in the future, presidents will take advantage of things like this.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Ths back and forth between obama and bush people wont mean shit until obama has left the wh. I hope you understand how liberals might give obama a little leeway seeing that he's basically a virgin.

half of what 240 says in negligible..this is his blog...he thinks out loud. On the same note you take everything here a tad bit too serious...its actually comedy when you burst out in anger and go after 240 in threads.
Im guessing your starting to see the hypocrisy of those lefties on this board since you changed the subject.

LOL if thats the case then his thoughts are those of an idiot, i mean a boderline retarded idiot...

tonymctones

• Getbig V
everyone is to blame for this. What did anyone do in the past? It's sad republicans are pissed off now. They were blinded when Bush was doing what he wanted.  ::) They didn't have the vision to see that in the future, presidents will take advantage of things like this.

this i agree with

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
Im guessing your starting to see the hypocrisy of those lefties on this board since you changed the subject.

LOL if thats the case then his thoughts are those of an idiot, i mean a boderline retarded idiot...

lmao how did i change the subject? i just gave you a stat which was pretty acurate...atleat 90% of americans disagree with the bailouts...why would i be posting that to back up an argument if i'm not one of those 90%. Then i acknowldge the people you said are obamas "butt plug".

and...youre the last person who should be calling people dumb.. LOL

tonymctones

• Getbig V
lmao how did i change the subject? i just gave you a stat which was pretty acurate...atleat 90% of americans disagree with the bailouts...why would i be posting that to back up an argument if i'm not one of those 90%. Then i acknowldge the people you said are obamas "butt plug".

LOL they voted barry in so no, i dont understand why they would give him lee way i understand waiting for results on things that warrent it but this doesnt warrent a waiting period does it, how many have come on here to condemn it? my point exactly...LOL bro if you read 240's threads and dont think he is an idiot im afraid to tell you what that says about you.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
this i agree with

As do I, but Bush didn't take it to the next logical step as the Dems may do.
L

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...

Oven baked french fries...
I hate the State.

James

Here is an example :

Look at this post from Hugo Chavez, from last year

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=231217.msg3257913#msg3257913

and now that Obama is following in Bush's footstep's, not a word from Hugo

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
LOL they voted barry in so no, i dont understand why they would give him lee way i understand waiting for results on things that warrent it but this doesnt warrent a waiting period does it

the is just a whole lot of blabber to be honest. People who didnt vote for him or mccain are reserving judgement for now.

how many have come on here to condemn it? my point exactly

again...this is blabber. The thread was made 30 minutes ago. Like people are sitting on here awaiting every new thread to give their 2 cents...cmon now, this is your m.o. Lol

bro if you read 240's threads and dont think he is an idiot im afraid to tell you what that says about you.

like i said...half of what he says is negligible. He obviously doesnt give a shit what peopel say and could very well just liek to stir up shit so turds like you will eat it up. but please do tell how he feels about me Lol

tonymctones

• Getbig V
the is just a whole lot of blabber to be honest. People who didnt vote for him or mccain are reserving judgement for now.

again...this is blabber. The thread was made 30 minutes ago. Like people are sitting on here awaiting every new thread to give their 2 cents...cmon now, this is your m.o. Lol

like i said...half of what he says is negligible. He obviously doesnt give a shit what peopel say and could very well just liek to stir up shit so turds like you will eat it up. but please do tell how he feels about me Lol

LOL ok well see how many come on here and condemn this then

You should really learn to read a little slower, i never said anything about how he feels about you...

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith

these would be good with a burger some ketchup and a coke.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
I really don't understand what the big debate is about?

Disregarding our Constitution is wrong! Case closed!

P.S. MB_722 is absolutely right in the post above this one!
S

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...

these would be good with a burger and some ketchup and a coke.

Oven baked=delicious
I hate the State.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
post the chili cheese fries!!!!!!!!! ;D

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.

these would be good with a burger and some ketchup and a coke.

they would be better if they were sweet potatoe fries.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
post the chili cheese fries!!!!!!!!! ;D

By popular demand...
I hate the State.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
By popular demand...
ahhhhh damn it i would go into a carb induced coma after eating those....im so gonna grub on some of those this weekend.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
ahhhhh damn it i would go into a carb induced coma after eating those....im so gonna grub on some of those this weekend.

I might do as well or alternatively torture myself to see how long I can go without cheating...
I hate the State.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Dutch style...
I hate the State.

tonymctones

• Getbig V

tonymctones

• Getbig V
I might do as well or alternatively torture myself to see how long I can go without cheating...
I do better with having a cheat meal every so often when i feel like it b/c if i hold out and wait until i cant stand it i binge for a whole day or more.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
you're so full of shit.  Even though I'm still in my phase where I'm giving him a chance, on the shit that's really pissing me off, I have commented and there are people here I'm sure will back that up so fuck you douchebag.  No I'm not happy with a lot of the non change that's happening.  Now go fuck yourself jackass.

HAHA , regular Democrate comment. They either hide when a thread about Obama's shit pops out or they come in and say they give him a chance  ::)

Will you say that at 2012 too?  ;)