Author Topic: Obama: Islam Has Shaped the U.S.A.  (Read 3053 times)

James

Obama: Islam Has Shaped the U.S.A.
« on: April 07, 2009, 10:39:47 AM »
Obama is convinced he can sweet talk our enemies into being nice. He has absolutely no understanding of history.

“We will convey,” said Barack Obama to the Turkish Parliament Monday, “our deep appreciation for the Islamic faith, which has done so much over the centuries to shape the world — including in my own country"

http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles/Read.aspx?GUID=19DD14B4-72C3-4425-95FD-268E2A39A205

And he said this after he said that the United States is not a Christian nation.

Muslims reshaped the skyline of NYC and are responsible for we, the sheeple, standing in long lines at airports with our shoes off. But I don’t think that is what BO was blathering about. If we had real journalists, one would ask him to name a contribution that Muslims have made to the founding of our country.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Obama: Islam Has Shaped the U.S.A.
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2009, 10:45:19 AM »
Obama is convinced he can sweet talk our enemies into being nice. He has absolutely no understanding of history.

“We will convey,” said Barack Obama to the Turkish Parliament Monday, “our deep appreciation for the Islamic faith, which has done so much over the centuries to shape the world — including in my own country"

http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles/Read.aspx?GUID=19DD14B4-72C3-4425-95FD-268E2A39A205

And he said this after he said that the United States is not a Christian nation.

Muslims reshaped the skyline of NYC and are responsible for we, the sheeple, standing in long lines at airports with our shoes off. But I don’t think that is what BO was blathering about. If we had real journalists, one would ask him to name a contribution that Muslims have made to the founding of our country.

Trust me, I live in NYC and this statement made me almost throw the flat screen out the window. 

He is disgusting.

James

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2009, 10:48:00 AM »
Trust me, I live in NYC and this statement made me almost throw the flat screen out the window.

He is disgusting.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2009, 10:49:15 AM »
more slime and shit from this guy, say what they want to hear bs  ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2009, 10:49:54 AM »

You what gets me too, he makes these dumb statements as if they are true and never provides any examples.   

James

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2009, 10:51:14 AM »
You what gets me too, he makes these dumb statements as if they are true and never provides any examples.

I still can’t believe the sheep in the media have made his overseas trip to be a success.

James

« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2009, 10:58:03 AM »
Obama: "My Muslim Faith...uhh Christian Faith"
[/youtube]

His first phone call was to Abbas, the terrorist leader of the Palestinian Authority and al Fatah;

· His first interview was on al-Arabiya News Channel, where he apologized for the United States;

· His first appointment of an envoy to Syria was the appointment of George Soros;

· He bankrolled Hamas out of Whitehouse funds to the tune of $23 million, following Israel’s invasion of Gaza to stop the missile strikes;

· He promised another 900 million to Gaza;

· He immediately adopted the Saudi Plan as policy for Israel, which favors a contiguous Palestinian state (that is, a geographic area that connects Gaza with the West Bank and includes Jerusalem – necessarily dividing Israel);

· He dismissed charges against the perpetrators of the bombing of the USS Cole;

· He announced the shut-down of Gitmo, and apologized to the Islamic world for its existence;

· He announced that his first summit would be an Islamic summit;

· He turned a blind eye to Iran’s launch of a satellite capable of triangulating coordinates for ICBMs that Iran is furiously trying to develop for the delivery of nuclear weapons;

· He turned a blind eye to the release of A. Q. Khan, Pakistan’s top nuclear scientist, who is believed to be the very person to have delivered nuclear bomb technology to North Korea;

· He intends to eliminate our anti-ballistic missile defense program;

· He intends to reduce our nuclear weapons arsenal by 75%;

· He intends to reduce our military budget by 25%;

· He has reneged on developing nuclear power;

· He continues to block off-shore or expanded drilling;

· He continues to try and block the production of coal (45% of our electric generating capability

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2009, 11:00:28 AM »

Just because Christianity is the largest religion in our country, it doesn't mean the country was founded on it.  Thus, he is correct.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2009, 11:03:04 AM »
Just because Christianity is the largest religion in our country, it doesn't mean the country was founded on it.  Thus, he is correct.

It wasn't... This is crazy white guy being scared syndrome is all.

As I ask people who vote on their "faith"... What happens when your faith is no longer the predominant one?

How will you feel about people voting on their "faith" then?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2009, 11:07:10 AM »
please give examples of how the islamic world has shaped our country?

It wasn't... This is crazy white guy being scared syndrome is all.

As I ask people who vote on their "faith"... What happens when your faith is no longer the predominant one?

How will you feel about people voting on their "faith" then?
ignorant first statement you should stay away from idiotic statements like that b/c they take away from your valid points such as your second statment.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2009, 11:09:48 AM »
please give examples of how the islamic world has shaped our country?
ignorant first statement you should stay away from idiotic statements like that b/c they take away from your valid points such as your second statment.

9/11

The Cole

Khobar Towers

Honor Killings & Rapes

93' WTC Bombing

Nation of Islam

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2009, 11:11:23 AM »
9/11

The Cole

Khobar Towers

Honor Killings & Rapes

93' WTC Bombing

Nation of Islam

no doubt, perhaps we will get to hear barry use these as examples when he comes back and says what america wants to hear.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2009, 11:12:41 AM »
Obama is intentionally appeasing muslims with these comments.  This is what he does...he tries to appeal to everyone.  I am all for peaceful relations and working together with nations that don't allow terrorism but to say that Islam has shaped the USA and that we have "a deep appreciation for the muslim faith" should have gotten a rise out of the media.  Being tolerant is different than a deep appreciation.  Here, he is speaking for himself, not the consensus of the country.

This country was founded on tolerance of religious practice but of basic judaeo-christian values.  

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2009, 11:37:12 AM »

I am sure at this point what I am about to say does not need repeating as it as been said ad nauseum...BUT somehow it is appropriate again here to counteract lies an attempted confusion

9/11--Neither Iraq nor Afghanistan had nothing to do with 9/11...DOMESTIC TERRORISM

The Cole--Another example of a FALSE FLAG operation by america who blamed the Sudanese for it...by the way isn't Sudan loaded with OIL...hmmmmm...could be the reason for the attack

Khobar Towers--Another FALSE FLAG attack which america blamed Lebannon for...gee is that why Israhell is always attacking these innocent people??

Honor Killings & Rapes --- What about the rapes occuringing Iraq and Afghanistan by the american soldiers? Especially the RAPE OF MEN BY AMERICAN SOLDIERS!!!!!

93' WTC Bombing - Long since exposed as a CIA operation where a patsy named Muhammed Salem was (unbeknownst) being used to carry out the bombing of the WTC. When Mr. Salem found out what was happening he exposed the CIA and what it was doing to the press, but the CIA carried out the bombing anyway.

Nation of Islam - Nation of Islam has NEVER COMMITTED ANY VIOLENT ACT....EVER!!!!!!!!!!

C

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2009, 11:41:02 AM »
Obama is intentionally appeasing muslims with these comments.  This is what he does...he tries to appeal to everyone.  I am all for peaceful relations and working together with nations that don't allow terrorism but to say that Islam has shaped the USA and that we have "a deep appreciation for the muslim faith" should have gotten a rise out of the media.  Being tolerant is different than a deep appreciation.  Here, he is speaking for himself, not the consensus of the country.

This country was founded on tolerance of religious practice but of basic judaeo-christian values.  

So, genius, who commited 9/11?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2009, 11:43:09 AM »
wow  :o samson you are fuking out there bro

James

« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2009, 11:46:10 AM »
wow  Shocked samson you are fuking out there bro

he is even worse than 240  :o

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2009, 11:47:36 AM »
I hope the media calls him on this when he has his next press conference. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2009, 11:47:44 AM »
I stopped reading after reaching Samsons post.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2009, 11:49:09 AM »
I stopped reading after reaching Samsons post.

I think everyone can agree that he is seriously in need of medication.  You and I may disagree about most things, but he takes things to a far different level.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2009, 11:56:33 AM »
wow  :o samson you are fuking out there bro

TRUTH is always stranger than fiction..
C

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2009, 03:54:00 PM »
Wow ur an idiot......besides all the other idiotic things u mentioned...How was the Cole a false flag?

As for the rapes in Afghanistan and Iraq....the handful of guys who commited those crimes were swiftly punished....unless u have info that the DOD doesn't.
L

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2009, 04:07:10 PM »
Obama is an atheist. Because he is smart he knows he needs to pander to the masses with religion. (No, I don't like Obama)
I hate the State.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2009, 04:11:00 PM »
20 years in a racist church...I guess he only got the anti-american part.
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2009, 04:16:07 PM »
Yep ur right Barry...I never wanted to eat a live human being until i met these people. Seriously what have these idiots done for America.

The world’s youngest terror suspect… ready to blow himself up at the age of 11

A would-be suicide bomber aged 11 has been arrested alongside Taliban fighters.

Known only as Abdullah, the youngster was caught crossing the mountains from Pakisrtan’s tribal region into Afghanistan wearing a jacket packed with explosives.

While it is wretched and nearly unconscionable to even envision a kid who should be playing with a stretch-armstrong packing on explosives and heading off for martyrdom, you have way too much faith in the Taliban by calling him the world’s youngest. My guess is that that award goes to this 6 year old who was running around in my old stomping grounds:

FORWARD OPERATING BASE THUNDER, Afghanistan (AP) — The story of a 6-year-old Afghan boy who says he thwarted an effort by Taliban militants to trick him into being a suicide bomber provoked tears and anger at a meeting of tribal leaders.

The account from Juma Gul, a dirt-caked child who collects scrap metal for money, left American soldiers dumbfounded that a youngster could be sent on such a mission. Afghan troops crowded around the boy to call him a hero.

The Taliban don’t care how old you are, whether you are retarded, or even your gender. If you can walk and wear a vest at the same time, you’re perfect for them to kill off.

Despicable sonsabitches.

L