Author Topic: Some things should be off limits...  (Read 6205 times)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Some things should be off limits...
« on: April 07, 2009, 01:07:18 PM »
Me and pillowtalk/veteran lifter have been going back and forth for about a week about race and what not well in the thread he made hella sexual refrences to my sister.

I have been on the boards for years and yall have known my sister is Eva for years. Pictures have been posted and all. In 3 years not one Sexual refrence to my sister and no photo shops of pictures (thanks for that respect)

I know we shoot the shit here. Im one of the best. But i have a code that crosess all..Dont involve, wives, sisters, children. When someone talked about SS's wife...even when me and SS were beefing like 2 years ago...i screamed out about it. When someone tried to involve Chaos's wife. I got serious. That is a line that isnt supposed to be crossed.  So thanks for the consideration

Teh Mal

Here is the thread where pillow talk and i talk about race and he goes sexual with my sis..Now i asked him a couple of times..
Just remove the post...

What do yall think
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=271411.400

Drama Queen

• Getbig IV
  • "Silence is argument carried on by other means''
Re: Some things should be off limits...
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2009, 01:10:11 PM »

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2009, 01:13:01 PM »

Say drama...i feel you. And i dont complain about shit on this board...i never reported to mod...but you have to agree...off limits is off limits...

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2009, 01:14:07 PM »
isn't pillowtalk the fag I exposed and got laughed off the board ?

the gay juicer who challenge me to go to portugal and meet himand posted the pics w/ guns ?  :D

where is he ? I want another good laugh  :D

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2009, 01:15:27 PM »

the gay juicer who challenge me to go to portugal and meet himand posted the pics w/ guns ?  :D

Z board sev...Z board...

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2009, 01:15:42 PM »
how much $$$ for a bj and anal, big mal?

just joking brother, you are right, respect for your sister, you are a cool dude you dont deserve this shit

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2009, 01:15:59 PM »

the gay juicer who challenge me to go to portugal and meet himand posted the pics w/ guns ?  :D

how did you expose him sew? he posted today

Drama Queen

• Getbig IV
  • "Silence is argument carried on by other means''
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2009, 01:16:30 PM »
Say drama...i feel you. And i dont complain about shit on this board...i never reported to mod...but you have to agree...off limits is off limits...
Sorry man but talking shit about the Jews is the only thing  off limits on Getbig . :-\

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2009, 01:16:42 PM »
Me and pillowtalk/veteran lifter have been going back and forth for about a week about race and what not well in the thread he made hella sexual refrences to my sister.

I have been on the boards for years and yall have known my sister is Eva for years. Pictures have been posted and all. In 3 years not one Sexual refrence to my sister and no photo shops of pictures (thanks for that respect)

I know we shoot the shit here. Im one of the best. But i have a code that crosess all..Dont involve, wives, sisters, children. When someone talked about SS's wife...even when me and SS were beefing like 2 years ago...i screamed out about it. When someone tried to involve Chaos's wife. I got serious. That is a line that isnt supposed to be crossed.  So thanks for the consideration

Teh Mal

Here is the thread where pillow talk and i talk about race and he goes sexual with my sis..Now i asked him a couple of times..
Just remove the post...

What do yall think

i feel your pain bro

Alex23

« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2009, 01:17:09 PM »

Teh Mal

Just remove the post...

What do yall think

I'm with you Big_mal. >:( >:(>:(

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2009, 01:17:14 PM »

Teh Mal

Just remove the post...

What do yall think

settle down u big black beast. your making yourself seem like a whitey, u need more black friends and or falcon friends...
A

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2009, 01:18:17 PM »
settle down u big black beast. your making yourself seem like a whitey, u need more black friends and or falcon friends...

whats all this ''friends'' business lately john?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2009, 01:19:34 PM »
Lol Waddy my man..you have been down since day 1..Im not even gonna lie...I have no clue what this falcon stuff is at all. Im sure its awesome though...but for about a year i have been trying to get on board......lol

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2009, 01:20:15 PM »
Mal,

Accept the ticket and discuss your feelings in person.

People here discuss shit that should be kept off the boards all the time. There's no point in asking opinions because people here will lie and then say "it depends on who you're talking about" via PM.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2009, 01:20:54 PM »
i have...I accept the ticket Pillow...its in your court

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2009, 01:22:18 PM »
I respect you cause your a broskie, but i kinda thought that this would happen to you one day..having a famous sister and this being scumbag central...put it this way Kat Williams said it best, when you start to get alot of 'haters' then that means your doing something right.. brush dem haters off
L

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2009, 01:22:52 PM »
i have...I accept the ticket Pillow...its in your court

He'll just come back as another gimmick, LOL!

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2009, 01:23:49 PM »
I respect you cause your a broskie, but i kinda thought that this would happen to you one day..having a famous sister and this being scumbag central...put it this way Kat Williams said it best, when you start to get alot of 'haters' then that means your doing something right.. brush dem haters off
yeah...youre right...anyway...im about to highjack my own thread...hows ny these days.. pops is in jersey city right now

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2009, 01:24:13 PM »
how did you expose him sew? he posted today
pillowtalk ? he's been off G&O for a year .... he used to post on David Ick forum ... ad was getting me warnings ..so I discovered he had an account here .. so I owned his ass postingpicsof him buttnaked and dressed like a homo in a flikr account I think hahaha

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2009, 01:25:32 PM »
bigmal

do you think you can get us naked pics of the ho for your y bros?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2009, 01:26:10 PM »
bigmal

do you think you can get us naked pics of the ho for your y bros?
what ho??

BigIronPete

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2009, 01:29:51 PM »
what ho??

The one with the nosejob einstein.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2009, 01:31:02 PM »
The one with the nosejob einstein.
my man...for real

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2009, 01:31:38 PM »

Teh Mal

Just remove the post...

What do yall think

I think he was looking for any angle to piss you off and it worked in the end do you really want to give this guy any more of your energy?

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2009, 01:32:43 PM »
pillowtalk ? he's been off G&O for a year .... he used to post on David Ick forum ... ad was getting me warnings ..so I discovered he had an account here .. so I owned his ass postingpicsof him buttnaked and dressed like a homo in a flikr account I think hahaha

here he is posting i created this thread last night

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=273951.0