Author Topic: Some things should be off limits...  (Read 6203 times)

Veteran_Lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • haha
Re: Some things should be off limits...
« Reply #75 on: April 07, 2009, 02:49:04 PM »
So, about those glasses ??.

I wear I-C Berlin ( Ikera S model ) when reading / playing chess ( you might not be able to get them though as they are German !!, oh and around a $1000 a pair, what with the $ being as strong as wet bog roll right now !! LMFAO hahahahahahahahahah etc etc..................... ......)

PT -- SAIDA.

:))

Sev, obvious question: why are you trying to make the guy look foolish by using posts that... HE POSTED HIMSELF?

Gypsy bastard, meet Mr petard.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #76 on: April 07, 2009, 02:51:21 PM »

:D :D :D

tranny fucker  :D

question:

" HOW DO YOU TALK SHIT WITH A C.OCK IN YOUR MOUTH " ?

FOR REAL

• Getbig III
« Reply #77 on: April 07, 2009, 02:52:03 PM »
GET A FUCKING LIFE PEOPLE  ;D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: April 07, 2009, 02:52:53 PM »
 Getbig - Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: Try Again...       on: August 29, 2007, 02:23:00 PM
Quote from: FinnPilot on August 29, 2007, 12:06:27 PM
  It's not my fault you and your parents are so poor that you have to live in a "ghetto" Kiss You take the plane hitchhike your way here (because that's the only way of travelling you can afford to).

Yeah - you got me i am ssssoooooo poor i am posting from a £500,000 + villa in the national park in the Algarve !!..........
With the $ being as weak as it is right now, that’s over a cool $million worth of real estate that i sit in while posting to you in your bed room at your moms house, or some shity little flat that you rent in a part of the world that sees no sun !!.

Fuck me the brits moan about the rain all the time, but at least they see day light, i say brits BTW as i don’t consider my self to be British !!, as my mother is Danish and my father is Irish, but as you know i grew up in London...........my life seems OK from where i am sitting.

PT --SAIDA.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: April 07, 2009, 02:55:21 PM »
327       Getbig - Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: Try Again...       on: August 31, 2007, 07:22:18 AM
Quote from: nycbull on August 31, 2007, 07:13:57 AM
I think this Pillowtalk will fit in nicely around here, he speakith thy truth.

Now I want to know from pillowtalk if he shaves his ass too or just his balls...serious question.

Only thing i don't shave is my eye brows, although my wife does my legs / ass with the wahl clipper.
Most BB'ers do this, yes ??.
Show me an 'MD' photo where the BB'er has hairy legs / ass / arms etc etc............you will not find one.
Oh, and i do pluck my eye brows............here come the Homo comments !!.

Really, some of the wankers on this board need to evolve into the 21st century.............bein g 'GAY' is not a fucking crime !!...........WTF - i know most Yanks are retards, but this board seems to attract a seriously disproportionate amount of them...............JEEEE EEEEEEEEEZ, MAN !!,

PT -- SAIDA.

:-X :-X :-X

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: April 07, 2009, 02:57:47 PM »
336       Getbig - Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: Try Again...       on: August 31, 2007, 04:40:02 AM
Quote from: FinnPilot on August 31, 2007, 04:33:57 AM
Let's have a little review, "PT":

-You're claiming to be "No.1 London BAD BOY" i am !!.
-You post pictures of your firearms - wrong show me the link ??.
-You make dead threats on a discussion forum - often..............
-You visit discussion forums to start trolling - not the case, read my previous post as to why we are here.
-You post nude pictures of yourself - often.
-You're melting down several times a day on a discussion forum - your opinion.
-And finally, you and your buddy have created your very own "Internet tag team" - true

Remember, all this being 40 years old - assumption ( very bad one )

Oh brother....that's all i can say - i am not your brother, my skin is not pale enough, white boy !!.

There i have fixed it for you 'assumption boy' !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
No fuck of and get a sun bed you pastey MOFO !!!!!!!!!!!!!.

PT -- SAIDA.

:D :D :D :D

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #81 on: April 07, 2009, 03:02:05 PM »
Damn Pillow..after seeing these posts that sev is killing you with...my man.. youre pretty fucked up/...like seriously. I shouldnt hold you to the same standards as a real man. You have been through some shit my man...so whats up with that ticket....Man..you fuckin trannys and shit;

Damn my man...

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #82 on: April 07, 2009, 03:02:57 PM »
HAHA another getbig millionaire, who is 230lbs ripped and a Martial arts expert  ::)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #83 on: April 07, 2009, 03:05:48 PM »
HAHA another getbig millionaire, who is 230lbs ripped and a Martial arts expert  ::)

Damn for real...lol

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: April 07, 2009, 03:08:07 PM »
SERIOUS QUESTION FOR THE PEOPLE READING THIS THREAD :

ARE YOU READY FOR THE REALLY GOOD STUFF ??

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: April 07, 2009, 03:10:31 PM »
 :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

339       Getbig - Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: Try Again...       on: August 31, 2007, 04:22:57 AM
Quote from: EL Mariachi on August 30, 2007, 03:49:44 AM

Its obvious you re a juicer, all your coments consist roidrage, i would be happy to put you out of your missery, my hatchet is sharpened, i will cut your head off and piss in to your neck,you bald douchebag.

I do take Testosterone !! a lot of the time, sssssooooooo how are you going to - DO ME - bad boy ??.

I will be armed with various weapons, in a psychopathic white wall of steroid rage, the veins in the body so full of Adrenaline they are trying to rip through the skin.

Then there is you HuhHuhHuh??, you would not last 3 nanoseconds you fucking pussy boy, why don’t you do gear anyway, still live at home with mom’s and scared she will find out / kick you out, and then you would be unable to finnish grad school and go to the lame ass college your mom saved all her life to send you to !!!!!!!!!!!.

Come back when you can 'mad dog' me - FOR REAL - school boy................

PT -- SAIDA.

kudos to elmariachi for provoking the meltdown of the century

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: April 07, 2009, 03:12:52 PM »
the only thing his pillow says, is "wash me" after a Eurotrash tranny leaves it covered in semen.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: April 07, 2009, 03:14:02 PM »

I don't like chaos but this post towards pillowbitty had me rolling on the floor

Quote from: chaos on August 30, 2007, 03:50:12 PM
god you're an idiot, what country are you in?

I'm gonna call Bush and see if we can't blow that shithole off the map too, no reason for c unts like you to breed.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #88 on: April 07, 2009, 03:15:01 PM »
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

339       Getbig - Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: Try Again...       on: August 31, 2007, 04:22:57 AM
Quote from: EL Mariachi on August 30, 2007, 03:49:44 AM

Its obvious you re a juicer, all your coments consist roidrage, i would be happy to put you out of your missery, my hatchet is sharpened, i will cut your head off and piss in to your neck,you bald douchebag.

I do take Testosterone !! a lot of the time, sssssooooooo how are you going to - DO ME - bad boy ??.

I will be armed with various weapons, in a psychopathic white wall of steroid rage, the veins in the body so full of Adrenaline they are trying to rip through the skin.

Then there is you HuhHuhHuh??, you would not last 3 nanoseconds you fucking pussy boy, why don’t you do gear anyway, still live at home with mom’s and scared she will find out / kick you out, and then you would be unable to finnish grad school and go to the lame ass college your mom saved all her life to send you to !!!!!!!!!!!.

Come back when you can 'mad dog' me - FOR REAL - school boy................

PT -- SAIDA.

kudos to elmariachi for provoking the meltdown of the century

:o

WOW...you are a whacko huh pillow

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: April 07, 2009, 03:16:37 PM »
yes i remember this talker now, he used to post pics on a hill with his gun

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: April 07, 2009, 03:16:44 PM »
 Getbig - Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: Try Again...       on: August 30, 2007, 10:36:17 AM
Quote from: nycbull on August 30, 2007, 10:02:53 AM
pillowtalk, what do you do with a blade like that when your not killing someone?  Do you use it to chop vegetables?

Don't be a clown, fancy a holiday in the Algarve ??.

MRH -- SAIDA.

:D I'm in fucking tears ...this is absolutely funny nycbull  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Per Se

• Getbig III
« Reply #91 on: April 07, 2009, 03:16:58 PM »
Me and pillowtalk/veteran lifter have been going back and forth for about a week about race and what not well in the thread he made hella sexual refrences to my sister.

I have been on the boards for years and yall have known my sister is Eva for years. Pictures have been posted and all. In 3 years not one Sexual refrence to my sister and no photo shops of pictures (thanks for that respect)

I know we shoot the shit here. Im one of the best. But i have a code that crosess all..Dont involve, wives, sisters, children. When someone talked about SS's wife...even when me and SS were beefing like 2 years ago...i screamed out about it. When someone tried to involve Chaos's wife. I got serious. That is a line that isnt supposed to be crossed.  So thanks for the consideration

Teh Mal

Here is the thread where pillow talk and i talk about race and he goes sexual with my sis..Now i asked him a couple of times..
Just remove the post...

What do yall think
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=271411.400

Bro, with all due respect, WHY in the good Lord's name would you reveal that she is your sis...on getbig.com??!

What did you think would happen?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: April 07, 2009, 03:17:58 PM »
yes i remember this talker now, he used to post pics on a hill with his gun

" my hatchet is sharpened, i will cut your head off and piss in to your neck,you bald douchebag."

that's classic

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #93 on: April 07, 2009, 03:18:36 PM »
Bro, with all due respect, WHY in the good Lord's name would you reveal that she is your sis...on getbig.com??!

What did you think would happen?
Check it out though...Man people knew that for 3 years...seriously..3 years and not a word except for "congrats"...true story...not till today when i made this dude mad..and started talkin crazy..swear..

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: April 07, 2009, 03:21:26 PM »
 :D

he IS crazy

Here is one that was taken in Marrakech ( Morocco ).
Just for you ‘A’ !!, see she was not one of my victims !! HA !!.

I look flat as fuck though, as i refused to eat all those refined carbs, and was living on Black coffee and Hashish ( hence the red eye, and the shades on my head wonky )

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #95 on: April 07, 2009, 03:23:15 PM »
:D

he IS crazy

Here is one that was taken in Marrakech ( Morocco ).
Just for you ‘A’ !!, see she was not one of my victims !! HA !!.

I look flat as fuck though, as i refused to eat all those refined carbs, and was living on Black coffee and Hashish ( hence the red eye, and the shades on my head wonky )

I remember this fucker...He always had the mad face going

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: April 07, 2009, 03:23:42 PM »
nycbull making fun of this dork hahahaha

Quote from: nycbull on September 01, 2007, 09:49:49 AM
pillowtalk, if your not competing I really dont see the need to shave your legs. They look kinda girly if you ask me.

In your opinion, yes ??, who died and made you an authority on the subject at hand ??.
Did i miss a meeting, should you guys not have woken me up ??, would my vote have swung it ??.
Get a grip on reality for me will ya !! ‘FFS’............

Psychologically speaking, shaving ones bodyhair is a sign you have a fear of growing up, and your girlfriend too. She feels the more boyish looking you are the less threatening you will be. She has an irrational fear of adult men.

Oh man !!, get a degree in psychology or shut the fuck up, as the armchair variety is fucking lame mate, and it’s been done to death !!

Also, you guys seem a bit immature, adolescent in a way....the partying, the obsession with you appearences.

You profess to know a lot about me, huh ??, is that you mum ??, i have told you to stay off the forums i post on.
You are just pissed because i ain’t given you grandchildren yet !!.

Also,the partying, living where you do, the way you live,

What do you know of my life style ??, and what has where i live got to do with anything ??, a few posts on a forum later and you are psychoanalysing me, hhhhhhhhmmmmmmmm.
WHATEVER DR.FREUD !!.............

Also that’s ‘appearances’  ‘body hair’ 'with your' and ‘don’t’ - SPELLING - GRAMMAR BOY !!!!!!!!!!.

PT -- SAIDA.   Grin   Grin

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: April 07, 2009, 03:26:36 PM »
306       Getbig - Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: Try Again...       on: September 01, 2007, 07:50:28 AM
Quote from: The Next BIG Thing! on September 01, 2007, 07:31:06 AM
I think your missus is just a victim of yours you found on MySpace or some fuckin' thing!

LOL!

TNBT

Plus i was acquitted on all 7 counts of murdering / mutilating those women !!.

The 'Met Police' were not fucking happy with the verdict !!, but what can they do about it, what with me in the Algarve most of the year ??, nuffin, hahahahahahaah, fuck em !!.

But having a barrister with ‘QC’ after his name does help a lot !!, fuck me, he could have got ‘John Gotti’ and the entire ‘Gambino’ family off in the same day..........who said the British judicial system is not based on who you can afford ??.

PT -- SAIDA.  Wink    Wink

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: April 07, 2009, 03:27:54 PM »

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: April 07, 2009, 03:29:41 PM »
he also met aliens

TOO much  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

" You know what ??, after thinking about it the whole thing was a bit weird, i had a buzzing in my head all afternoon that day, and i felt kinda euphoric !!, very odd.

You know, i don’t think they were ‘Jehovah’s Witnesses’ after all, i think they were fucking Aliens man, looking back on it, they were driving a mint condition ( Black ) 1954 ‘Buick Skylark’ that was immaculate, i mean not a spec of dust on the mother fucker !!.
Now i take my Audi to the jet wash 3 times a week ( hey it’s a nice motor !! ), and after the first drive back to my place it’s got dust on it !!, go figure.

This car looked like it had been waxed and was just out of the show room !!, you know that brand new tyre look ??.
Plus when they drove away i don't remember seeing any dust flying up in their wake !!, didn't register at the time, but on reflection.........the whole episode was a bit weird !!.

Plus these hills are 1000's of square KM's, there is nothing between us out here in the national park and Lisboa ( Lisbon ), so if you were going to have a base in any part of S.Europe i guess it would be here, huh ??.
Portugal has less population in the whole country than, the population of London alone, there is nothing here...................

Man !!, that was fucking spooky.................. .
Anyhow, i just got back from doing Chest, and need some sun on my body, pool and sun lounger time...........laters."