Author Topic: How is it that Obama has spent so much money in so little time...  (Read 2878 times)

nodeal

• Getbig III
while campaigning on fiscal responsibility? also, didn't he promise to pull troops within 16 months of him being elected into office?

why do people who hated on bush for being an inept president refuse to cease swinging from the nuts of this shithead?  ???

tendonitis

• Getbig V
Re: How is it that Obama has spent so much money in so little time...
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2009, 04:44:16 PM »
you must not have got the memo that barry is the mesiah

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2009, 05:57:12 PM »
I think by "responsibility" he meant "suit his agenda."

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2009, 07:02:48 PM »

He's down with O.P.P.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2009, 07:17:03 PM »
why do people who hated on bush for being an inept president refuse to cease swinging from the nuts of this shithead?  ???

It was Bush's spending that got us into the economic crisis, and Obama is spending to get us out.

bigguns23

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2009, 07:31:48 PM »
We will see won't we. Don't get me wrong, Obama is doing what he can, but we are in the shitter. And I can't say that I believe it's ALL Bush's fault.Congress passed alot of the spending that Bush wanted. I know we need to spend a ton to get back on track, but by doing so, our nations deficit is going to skyrocket

body88

« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2009, 07:34:37 PM »
It was Bush's spending that got us into the economic crisis, and Obama is spending to get us out.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!  Is this before or after North Korea pissed in his face by launching that missle when he told them not to? 

nodeal

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2009, 09:47:54 PM »

lol yeah all of our turmoil comes down to one man  ::)

hmontaq

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2009, 10:16:49 PM »
lol yeah all of our turmoil comes down to one man  ::)

Just like when your company goes to crap and its all blamed on the CEO. It caved in on his watch...
Getbig =Reality Show

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2009, 12:51:22 AM »
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!  Is this before or after North Korea pissed in his face by launching that missle when he told them not to? 

Obama said if it veered off course, he'd drop it.  it stayed on course.

NK set off a nuke and fired ICBMs at hawaii.
What did bush do?
he paid them a million barrels of oil to stop attacking us and blowing up nukes.
Yes, it's true.

NK didn't do anything wrong, outside of pissing on the UN, which i think everyone here agrees is pretty dickless.  They put a satellite into space.  We don't want those idiots having rockets, I get that, but had they sent something at hawaii on obama's watch, they'd be glowing right now.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2009, 12:57:20 AM »
because campaigning rhetoric is for suckers.

Anyone remember "out of Iraq by mars 2009!" ?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2009, 03:03:10 AM »
because campaigning rhetoric is for suckers.

Anyone remember "out of Iraq by mars 2009!" ?

Hehe.
I hate the State.

body88

« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2009, 11:24:50 AM »
Obama said if it veered off course, he'd drop it.  it stayed on course.

NK set off a nuke and fired ICBMs at hawaii.
What did bush do?
he paid them a million barrels of oil to stop attacking us and blowing up nukes.
Yes, it's true.

NK didn't do anything wrong, outside of pissing on the UN, which i think everyone here agrees is pretty dickless.  They put a satellite into space.  We don't want those idiots having rockets, I get that, but had they sent something at hawaii on obama's watch, they'd be glowing right now.

What does Bush have to do with anything that I just said?  I never have said a word about Bush on these boards.  Also, had the missile veered of course Obama would not have done shit, just like he didn't do shit when they fired the missile.  He will rely on "sanctions" - weakness.  The United Nations wont do anything.

North Korea: I wonder what Obama will do if we invade South Korea. Nothing.   Iran: I wonder what Obama will do if we bomb the shit out of Israel?  Nothing.  China: I wonder what Obama will do if we decide to pwne Tiawan?  Nothing.

Obama reminds me of the typical Baby Boomer who went to an Ivy and wants to rid the world of nukes and sympathize with terrorists.  Remember kids: "The United States has never and will never be at war with Muslims".  Why didn't he say the truth?  The United States will never be at war with peaceful Muslims.  We are at war with radical Muslims and we always will be.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2009, 11:27:24 AM »
He has been doing blow hard core again and its showing.

He also has a nicotine addiction.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2009, 11:35:12 AM »
I get that, but had they sent something at hawaii on obama's watch, they'd be glowing right now.

No he wouldn't.   It's the perfect "out" on having to produce his birth certificate.
Y

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2009, 11:37:51 AM »
while campaigning on fiscal responsibility? also, didn't he promise to pull troops within 16 months of him being elected into office?

Great question.  If he's been one thing since taking office it's irresponsible when it comes to spending. 

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2009, 11:42:37 AM »
Some of you keep repeating the idiotic left wing party mantra...its all Bush's fault.  Simplistic and incomplete explanation and a convenient excuse to spend excessive amounts of our money under the guise of the recession.  Short term spending may be (argueably) justified, but these are 10 year+ plans. 

Do you realize the spending that has happened under Obama is more about getting long time left wing democratic agenda items passed rather than direct spending to stimulate the economy?  People can't fathom the amount of money being spent.  Obama will nearly triple our national deficit in the next 10 years with his plans.  10 years of yearly budget deficits in addition to the stimulus package and bailouts.  This is from the congressional budget office.  This spending goes way farther than trying to stimulate us out of the recession.  its long term spending that fits with the Obama administration's overall big government agenda.  

We need to stop the party bickering and see what is happening to our economy and monetary status under this administration and how they are printing and spending money we don't have, counting on the Chinese to finance our debt, counting on the feds to keep printing money, continuing irresponsible spending while they tell us to tighten up our belts.  Bullshit.  Obama hasn't even addressed social security yet with all his spending.  It was the same with Bush too with his big spending ways which many of us criticized, Obama is just taking it to a different level.

nodeal

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2009, 03:06:18 PM »
Some of you keep repeating the idiotic left wing party mantra...its all Bush's fault.  Simplistic and incomplete explanation and a convenient excuse to spend excessive amounts of our money under the guise of the recession.  Short term spending may be (argueably) justified, but these are 10 year+ plans. 

Do you realize the spending that has happened under Obama is more about getting long time left wing democratic agenda items passed rather than direct spending to stimulate the economy?  People can't fathom the amount of money being spent.  Obama will nearly triple our national deficit in the next 10 years with his plans.  10 years of yearly budget deficits in addition to the stimulus package and bailouts.  This is from the congressional budget office.  This spending goes way farther than trying to stimulate us out of the recession.  its long term spending that fits with the Obama administration's overall big government agenda.  

We need to stop the party bickering and see what is happening to our economy and monetary status under this administration and how they are printing and spending money we don't have, counting on the Chinese to finance our debt, counting on the feds to keep printing money, continuing irresponsible spending while they tell us to tighten up our belts.  Bullshit.  Obama hasn't even addressed social security yet with all his spending.  It was the same with Bush too with his big spending ways which many of us criticized, Obama is just taking it to a different level.

GOOD POST. everybody justifies obama's idiocy by making the claim that he is cleaning up someone else's mess  ::) when the truth is hes forcing the american people to roll around in it. fucking unbelievable. more printing, spending and borrowing? should this even be debatable? wake the FUCK up people!

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2009, 04:21:36 PM »

Nice post.

body88

« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2009, 06:36:29 PM »
I have an idea, lets show some examples of how President Bush is to blame for our day to day failures....

Forget to make the payments on your 90 MPG space craft and it gets repossessed?

BLAME IT ON BUSH

body88

« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2009, 06:40:30 PM »
Forget that bank robbery is illegal?

Not my fault, if Bush realized that I was entitled to a portion of the resources that successful business owners amassed....I wouldn't be in this fucking mess.

BLAME IT ON BUSH

body88

« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2009, 06:50:00 PM »
Judge.....the defendant would like to request a mistrial for driving his truck though a nursing home while drunk, because if he was not so depressed over President Bush's incompetence and commitment to aggression in the middle east, none of this would have happened.

BLAME IT ON BUSH

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2009, 08:26:56 PM »
Finally you right wingers are getting the idea! Blame it on Bush  ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #24 on: April 08, 2009, 08:55:48 PM »
Finally you right wingers are getting the idea! Blame it on Bush  ;D

they blamed everything from 2001 thru 2008 on clinton.

911?  hell, that was clinton's fault Bush ignored the memo detailing the attacks, 6 weeks beforehand!