Author Topic: how long with accutane?  (Read 872 times)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
how long with accutane?
« on: April 07, 2009, 05:53:35 PM »
face feels like it dried up from excess oil and back is almost clear from acne... only 3 weeks in.  My doc wants me to go for a few months, but if it seems to be working should I just stop it in a few weeks?  anyone know this?  or have a similar scenario?
you are gay.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: how long with accutane?
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2009, 06:18:38 PM »
face feels like it dried up from excess oil and back is almost clear from acne... only 3 weeks in.  My doc wants me to go for a few months, but if it seems to be working should I just stop it in a few weeks?  anyone know this?  or have a similar scenario?

Be careful with that stuff, have heard it is really harsh???  Will admitt do not know much of it other than a few things on here I have read and they were mostly negative.  Im sure others will chime in with more info and experiance.

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2009, 07:02:46 PM »
I didn't realize we were medical professionals here, why don't you ask your doctor.
I am a big baby

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2009, 07:08:55 PM »
i did, he wants me to go the whole course, like 3 more months!   

i was simply asking if anyone else had their acne clear in 3 weeks and then stop the med, i wanted to know what their results were
you are gay.

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2009, 07:10:18 PM »
if you go the full 3-5 month course you should be clear for at least a year. but anabolics will always shorten that