Author Topic: Stallone shows off ripped physique in Brazil !  (Read 14009 times)

Figo

• Getbig V
Re: Stallone shows off ripped physique in Brazil !
« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2009, 10:27:14 AM »
cool shit,i know arnold has a very high honor job,but there the same age or close and arnold has given up on pushing it like sly i guess.arnold always it seem's wanted to be known for a lot more than his big size,build.sly needs that image till death which is fine ,i don't know what else he could do if he really retired from movies/training altogether.

Mayor of Jersey

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2009, 10:31:15 AM »

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2009, 10:38:21 AM »
Mayor of Jersey
President of a somewhere South American country ;D

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 08, 2009, 10:45:36 AM »
actually I gotta admit...he looks really good.....looks much better than in Rocky 6..more cut

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #29 on: April 08, 2009, 10:54:02 AM »
He's through with poop.

Rich people.  Bah!

Mayor of Jersey

New Jersey is a state, the Garden State, a state of mind.  Represent.

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2009, 10:57:46 AM »
lol he looks great for his age

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: April 08, 2009, 11:07:41 AM »
He looks like a 49 year old longshoreman.

(except that it takes him a load of drugs to look like that.)

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2009, 12:18:07 PM »
He is in great shape for any age...

QFT

If anyone thinks they can get in that kind of shape at any age, let alone at 62 yrs, by just shooting gh, deca and test they're delusional. Think of all the guys you know in their 20s and 30s that train and juice and how many of them don't even looked like they even work out. Stallone's work ethic is legendary and he has always been a health nut, at least since back in the Rocky days. He watches what he eats, trains like he means it and uses performance enhancement compounds -- oh, and he dyes his hair. Big deal. I bet half the members here, if not more, couldn't match him. Even those half his age with a full head of grayless, undyed hair.

Of course, he is not tall enough to meet Hank Woods standards and I'm sure Hank will blast Stallone for using chemical enhancements but I'd much rather have Sly's life than the pathetic, envious rock thrower that is Hank. I wonder if Hank has ever used any drugs to improve the quality of his life. Whether to relieve pain or cure or alleviate an illness, help him sleep or give him an extra boost of energy.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 08, 2009, 12:46:55 PM »
QFT

If anyone thinks they can get in that kind of shape at any age, let alone at 62 yrs, by just shooting gh, deca and test they're delusional. Think of all the guys you know in their 20s and 30s that train and juice and how many of them don't even looked like they even work out. Stallone's work ethic is legendary and he has always been a health nut, at least since back in the Rocky days. He watches what he eats, trains like he means it and uses performance enhancement compounds -- oh, and he dyes his hair. Big deal. I bet half the members here, if not more, couldn't match him. Even those half his age with a full head of grayless, undyed hair.

Of course, he is not tall enough to meet Hank Woods standards and I'm sure Hank will blast Stallone for using chemical enhancements but I'd much rather have Sly's life than the pathetic, envious rock thrower that is Hank. I wonder if Hank has ever used any drugs to improve the quality of his life. Whether to relieve pain or cure or alleviate an illness, help him sleep or give him an extra boost of energy.

QFT
A

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: April 08, 2009, 12:53:41 PM »
QFT

JF/DW off the meth is unstoppable. If ever true natural contest JF beats everyone. Best white genes on the board.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #35 on: April 08, 2009, 01:35:05 PM »
 ALL PED

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: April 08, 2009, 02:56:26 PM »
QFT

this is getting delusional.  Does Stallone look all that f'n good?  There are guys his age who look like that who have never touched a weight or a steroid. 

Talk about putting some shoe polish in your hair and hiring a publicist....

And again, there are girls with more muscle -- because they juice too...BFD.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #37 on: April 08, 2009, 03:06:04 PM »
cool shit,i know arnold has a very high honor job,but there the same age or close and arnold has given up on pushing it like sly i guess.arnold always it seem's wanted to be known for a lot more than his big size,build.sly needs that image till death which is fine ,i don't know what else he could do if he really retired from movies/training altogether.

so one chose to be an achiever, while the other remained a meathead?
Deep Tissue Massage

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #38 on: April 08, 2009, 03:07:05 PM »

this is getting delusional.  Does Stallone look all that f'n good?  There are guys his age who look like that who have never touched a weight or a steroid. 

come on.
Deep Tissue Massage

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #39 on: April 08, 2009, 03:08:53 PM »
There are guys his age who look like that who have never touched a weight or a steroid. 

Stallone isn't impressive except to tiny tits who can't tell the difference-he's a small guy always was, and not a natural athlete either despite the image. He always had all the advantages in the world-free time for personal trainers, drugs and the best nutrition. Big deal.

Not to say it's common, but someone without all those advantages who is in good shape deserves alot more respect.

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: April 08, 2009, 03:18:34 PM »

I don't know where you live, but most dudes his age that I see most certainly do not look as good as him.  ::)

He obviously works very hard for his physique, HGH or not.  He's no mass monster, but he has a nice athletic physique.

burn2live

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: April 08, 2009, 03:19:00 PM »
QFT

Spot on

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 08, 2009, 03:23:19 PM »
I don't know where you live, but most dudes his age that I see most certainly do not look as good as him.  ::)

He obviously works very hard for his physique, HGH or not.  He's no mass monster, but he has a nice athletic physique.

I see guys in the gym like that, the serious ones in good shape without all of Stallone's huge advantages in money, free time, drugs, etc. With all those major advantages he should actually look better than he does.

burn2live

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: April 08, 2009, 03:25:10 PM »
I see guys in the gym like that, the serious ones in good shape without all of Stallone's huge advantages in money, free time, drugs, etc. With all that going for him he could actually look better than he does.

If I had his money and time I'd be living in the gym and eating steak and dianabol every two hours

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: April 08, 2009, 03:25:32 PM »
If I had his money and time I'd be living in the gym and eating steak and dianabol every two hours

Heaven!

burn2live

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: April 08, 2009, 03:26:43 PM »
Heaven!

Indeed. Unfortunately I'll never find myself in that situation  :(

TruthHurts

« Reply #46 on: April 08, 2009, 03:30:07 PM »
He's probably actually really unhappy and insecure... He should join getbig.

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: April 08, 2009, 03:35:39 PM »

Look, I understand a lot of people are fans of his.  I'm not impressed with his physique. 

He couldn't win an Over 70 Jr. Mr. Altoona, IMHO.

but to each their own...

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #48 on: April 08, 2009, 03:37:58 PM »
he does way too much cardio type stuff and probably doesnt eat enough either. he should be alot more mscular than he is.

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: April 08, 2009, 03:39:53 PM »
Cop Land sucked.

I liked it.  Shows true colors of Pigs.
Ray Liotta was great in it.
Most are all show no go!