Author Topic: don't understand something.  (Read 873 times)

jayfromeurope

• Getbig III
don't understand something.
« on: April 08, 2009, 08:14:58 AM »
Hi guys,

I don't understand how the body produce Test from cholesterol.

I tried something, I did a low cycle only test without enough PCT then I went to the doc to do some blood work. The results were interestings. My test were really low and my cholesterol was High very very high. Since I'm not fat at all and I have fast metabolism and I eat really good. I understood that the body produce cholesterol to help produce test is this corect ?

Hope Im clear there.

Thanks
J

jayfromeurope

• Getbig III
Re: don't understand something.
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2009, 11:49:54 AM »
 :-\
J

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2009, 12:31:41 PM »
jay Buddy man look up this stuff online sites and wikapedia and in books also try the search button i know your fresh to the gear i just don't want anyone to be a dick to you and make u feel stupid and not want to get on here..... there is a lot of sites and info out there that will explain alot more than guys on here can say because there will be actual reseach studies to view

brent2741

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2009, 03:11:46 PM »
Hi guys,

I don't understand how the body produce Test from cholesterol.

I tried something, I did a low cycle only test without enough PCT then I went to the doc to do some blood work. The results were interestings. My test were really low and my cholesterol was High very very high. Since I'm not fat at all and I have fast metabolism and I eat really good. I understood that the body produce cholesterol to help produce test is this corect ?

Hope Im clear there.

Thanks

all steroids are, are cholesterol molecules. your body makes test from cholesterol, but you have diff types of fats in the body that do diff things. Its not like your body will say "my LDL is too high, ill start to make more test" your body is very, very complex. Without going way in to biochemistry i think that should do.