Author Topic: test E and dbol vs just Sust?  (Read 1322 times)

stilx

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
test E and dbol vs just Sust?
« on: April 08, 2009, 09:27:35 AM »
Hi guys,

Which do you think would be best for a first cycle if running 500mg of either test a week?. I know that people add the dbol to front load while waiting for the test e to kick in but Ive also read that orals are more harmful to the liver e.t.c so would just the sust be better health wise as the shorter acting esters would kick in earlier to replace the dbol?.

Also ive been told that to really see what works for an individual its best for a first cycle to stick to just one compound so you can gauge its effectiveness(with 2 or more how do you know whats doing what?). Is there any truth to it?

Cheers.

shrek

• Getbig IV
Re: test E and dbol vs just Sust?
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2009, 11:05:52 AM »
Hi guys,

Which do you think would be best for a first cycle if running 500mg of either test a week?. I know that people add the dbol to front load while waiting for the test e to kick in but Ive also read that orals are more harmful to the liver e.t.c so would just the sust be better health wise as the shorter acting esters would kick in earlier to replace the dbol?.

Also ive been told that to really see what works for an individual its best for a first cycle to stick to just one compound so you can gauge its effectiveness(with 2 or more how do you know whats doing what?). Is there any truth to it?

Cheers.
my first true cycle was sust dbol and nandrolene phynelpropianate and it was fun but since it is your first i would say that the sust might make you sore for awile till the areas get used to certain esters, if you ran test e it should be way smoother but i would use dbol in small dose if runing test e...

toe2toe

• Getbig II
  • AIN'T FOUND A WAY TO KILL ME YET
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2009, 04:54:32 PM »
yeah cuz gyno is a bitch!!!!

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2009, 05:54:09 PM »
Hi guys,

Cheers.

Some test prop at the start 150 mg EOD for the first 3-4 weeks while you are doing the test E or C shots is a good choice.  A really nice surge at about 4 weeks.

stilx

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2009, 04:12:26 PM »
Bump!

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2009, 06:10:46 PM »
Hi guys,

Cheers.

Sorry bro, but do you actually take in any information and make your own informed decisions on your own or do you have to be told what to do?

Do you wipe your ass on your own?

Of course it's easier to see how effective one compound is when used alone, but your question was whether a Test E/D-bol cycle would be more beneficial than Sustanon alone.

Of course 17AA orals are harmful to the liver, but you'll run in to that with most orals........... what's your point?

I'd run the Sustanon cycle personally but that's because I like it better than Test E.

The ester doesn't matter as much as total testosterone count per week and in that case, it wouldn't matter whether you ran Enanthate or Sustanon.

Re-read your question......

Do you understand why it's kind of stupid?

At some point you need to make your own decision and use your own head.   ::)

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

stilx

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2009, 10:17:13 AM »
Sorry Div, didnt mean to be a pain. Wont bother the "forum" again!.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2009, 04:09:06 PM »
Sorry Div, didnt mean to be a pain. Wont bother the "forum" again!.
na dont be like that everyone asks questions that are redundant to others just pay no mind to the grumps....ask away if he didnt want to answer or talk to you bout the subject then he shouldnt have post and flammed you for it...... if what you say doesnt benifit someone else then you shouldnt say nothing at all

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2009, 03:05:11 AM »

Sorry bro, but do you actually take in any information and make your own informed decisions on your own or do you have to be told what to do?

Do you wipe your ass on your own?

Of course it's easier to see how effective one compound is when used alone, but your question was whether a Test E/D-bol cycle would be more beneficial than Sustanon alone.

Of course 17AA orals are harmful to the liver, but you'll run in to that with most orals........... what's your point?

I'd run the Sustanon cycle personally but that's because I like it better than Test E.

The ester doesn't matter as much as total testosterone count per week and in that case, it wouldn't matter whether you ran Enanthate or Sustanon.

Re-read your question......

Do you understand why it's kind of stupid?

At some point you need to make your own decision and use your own head.   ::)

DIV
I agree 1000% , and incidentally my first cycle was 500mg of Sust a week, so
I am somewhat biased towards that product, also I have way more water/bloat off of Test E then I do from Sustanon so the answer is clear.