Author Topic: GH15, if you are a man, meet me at NY PRO or Muscletech photoshoot in Tronto  (Read 4300 times)

Stavios

Hey what city of canada you are living in?
I dont remeber well.

montreal !

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
According to you, you are a top tier pro. ::)
If you want to say something, say to me and Paco directly.

Haha, since you are nothing, you wont even show up.

I like you KyuHomo, but if you are seriously calling out another man, to meet you face to face, why include the fact that whatever he feels like saying he should say it to you and PACO directly?

Can't you let PACO go about his own business without having to cling on to him for dear life?  Remove the leash for a few minutes, let the man breathe...  It isn't easy lugging around a 3rd testicle all the time.

PM me pictures of your cock,
"1"

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
I like you KyuHomo, but if you are seriously calling out another man, to meet you face to face, why include the fact that whatever he feels like saying he should say it to you and PACO directly?

Can't you let PACO go about his own business without having to cling on to him for dear life?  Remove the leash for a few minutes, let the man breathe...  It isn't easy lugging around a 3rd testicle all the time.

PM me pictures of your cock,
"1"
Cus this guy always hiding behind of computer and act like he knows everything in spite of his ignorance.
Just i hope he will be revealed under the light some day and i can show his pic and everything to you guys.

How do you feel that somebody call your friend is a cocaine dealer or something? Think about it.
And even he didnt meet your friend once. Gimme a break.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Gimme a break.

I promise to give you a break, heck I will even calm you down by relieving some of your stress, but first send me some pictures of your penoris...

Please, no one has to know..
"1"

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
I promise to give you a break, heck I will even calm you down by relieving some of your stress, but first send me some pictures of your penoris...

Please, no one has to know..
"1"
Well, I dont feel any stress. Its a joke.
And i dont like to take a pic of penis. Cus its ugly. ;)

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
G15= epic gimmick
X

io856

G15= epic gimmick
He knows too much to be a gimmick. Plus he joined getbig to discuss kelly ryan and craig titus. So if it was a gimmick it quickly changed direction. No way it was a gimmick. Just a pro who wanted to comment on a big bodybuilding story.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
He knows too much to be a gimmick. Plus he joined getbig to discuss kelly ryan and craig titus. So if it was a gimmick it quickly changed direction. No way it was a gimmick. Just a pro who wanted to comment on a big bodybuilding story.
Can be 5th tier pro or 5th tier ama.
I feel him that he was a ex-competitor who didnt do well and justify himself with attacking top people saying that they are all drug.
In here Spain, there are a lot of guys like him. And he behaves the typical of them.