Author Topic: Move over Sarah... there's a new Palin in town.  (Read 2055 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Move over Sarah... there's a new Palin in town.
« on: April 08, 2009, 10:46:40 AM »
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/us_world/2009/04/03/2009-04-03_gov_sarah_palins_sisterinlaw_diana_palin.html

...Diana Palin, who was arrested on Thursday for allegedly burglarizing a house.

Not once, but twice in a matter of days.

And she reportedly brought her 4-year-old daughter along for the heists, according to the Anchorage Daily News.

Citing an affidavit filed Friday, the Alaskan newspaper reported that Diana Palin (half sister to Sarah Palin's husband, Todd) was caught by the homeowner, Theodore Turcott, who was hiding in his bathroom with a gun.

----------

It seems the nation missed a great opportunity to elect a leader who would finally legalize meth, if only for no other reason than to provide an excuse for outrageous behavior from her family.

This is really gonna rake in a lot of cash for SarahPAC. HAHAHAHA.  Not.  Or maybe they can get an exclusive tv deal with providing COPS with a season worth of material.  I wonder if the arresting officer will be able to find future employment.

Mons Venus

Re: Move over Sarah... there's a new Palin in town.
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2009, 10:50:22 AM »
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/us_world/2009/04/03/2009-04-03_gov_sarah_palins_sisterinlaw_diana_palin.html

...Diana Palin, who was arrested on Thursday for allegedly burglarizing a house.

Not once, but twice in a matter of days.

And she reportedly brought her 4-year-old daughter along for the heists, according to the Anchorage Daily News.

Citing an affidavit filed Friday, the Alaskan newspaper reported that Diana Palin (half sister to Sarah Palin's husband, Todd) was caught by the homeowner, Theodore Turcott, who was hiding in his bathroom with a gun.

----------

It seems the nation missed a great opportunity to elect a leader who would finally legalize meth, if only for no other reason than to provide an excuse for outrageous behavior from her family.

This is really gonna rake in a lot of cash for SarahPAC. HAHAHAHA.  Not.  Or maybe they can get an exclusive tv deal with providing COPS with a season worth of material.  I wonder if the arresting officer will be able to find future employment.

Palin "family values" baby!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2009, 10:56:47 AM »
LOL you have got to be shitting me now you dumb ass liberals are posting shit about her husbands half sister? hahahaha ;D thats hillarious

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2009, 11:02:17 AM »
You are a disgrace.

Do any of us rag on Obama's illegal alien aunt on welfare?

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2009, 11:06:13 AM »
Wow. We're really digging these days, aren't we?  ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2009, 11:10:49 AM »
Wow. We're really digging these days, aren't we?  ::)

The more they want to bash family memebers, the more I will post about Zero's illegal alien welfare aunt.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2009, 11:20:52 AM »
LOL you have got to be shitting me now you dumb ass liberals are posting shit about her husbands half sister? hahahaha ;D thats hillarious

Right.  Because Obama's half-brother getting arrested for crimes in Africa wasn't relevant, was it? ;)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2009, 11:26:14 AM »
Right.  Because Obama's half-brother getting arrested for crimes in Africa wasn't relevant, was it? ;)

How about his illegal alien aunt on welfare in public housing on the taxpayer dime????

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2009, 11:35:02 AM »
This is a great example of what happens when the liberal media hates you.  I find great fault in how they have treated Palin and her family and I'm not even a Palin fan.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2009, 11:39:01 AM »
Hahahahaha!  The liberal Palin obsession continues.  lol . . .

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2009, 11:41:29 AM »
BTW I didn't make this pic--I know how to spell "immediately."  But it still applies. :)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2009, 12:00:38 PM »
BTW I didn't make this pic--I know how to spell "immediately."  But it still applies. :)

Hahahahahahahaha!   ;D  I'm going to steal this one. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2009, 01:06:16 PM »
How about his illegal alien aunt on welfare in public housing on the taxpayer dime????

um, this thread is irrelevant.  i see palin family crime stories a lot, and I dont post them.  They have no bearing on her.

When she says "X is an example of why my position on abstinence works", and X drinks liquor and has unprotected sex, SHE - PALIN - makes it a public issue.

Obama's brother, aunt, aren't worthy of discussion.  Neither is this palin sister-in-law.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2009, 02:00:12 PM »

No,it sure wasnt.Neither is ANY story involving family members.Why is that a reflection on the person?Id think your friends and the people you hang out with would be a bigger reflection.Hello,Rev. Wright,Father Flager,Bill Ayers.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2009, 02:32:22 PM »
No,it sure wasnt.Neither is ANY story involving family members.Why is that a reflection on the person?Id think your friends and the people you hang out with would be a bigger reflection.Hello,Rev. Wright,Father Flager,Bill Ayers.

If a politician goes into a debate in 2006 and uses her own daughter as a political prop, then that daughter drinks and has sex and gets preggo... well, that's egg on palin's face and certainly relevant.

Unless she brought this sister-in-law in front of teh camera to brag about something, it's a non-story.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2009, 06:35:01 AM »
If a politician goes into a debate in 2006 and uses her own daughter as a political prop, then that daughter drinks and has sex and gets preggo... well, that's egg on palin's face and certainly relevant.

Unless she brought this sister-in-law in front of teh camera to brag about something, it's a non-story.

Well Al Gore tried to prop himself up as a family man when he ran and his kid is a fucking junkie who has been in and out of rehab for years.Why is he lauded by the media.Why dont they portray him as a joke.I mean,I know he invented the internet and the book LOVE STORY was written about him anf Tipper,but not a peep about his junkie kid.

Now,Obama portrays himsels as carring about the poor.His aunt is in poverty,his half brother is in poverty and he does NOTHING to help.Look at how much he and Biden give to charrity,yet they portray themselves as fighters for the little guy and really carring.They are the two biggest cheapskates on planet earth.I guess Obama is too busy buying new clothes for Michelle so people dont see the lazy eye,slump shoulders or lantern jaw.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2009, 06:42:06 AM »
Well Al Gore tried to prop himself up as a family man when he ran and his kid is a fucking junkie who has been in and out of rehab for years.Why is he lauded by the media.Why dont they portray him as a joke.I mean,I know he invented the internet and the book LOVE STORY was written about him anf Tipper,but not a peep about his junkie kid.

Now,Obama portrays himsels as carring about the poor.His aunt is in poverty,his half brother is in poverty and he does NOTHING to help.Look at how much he and Biden give to charrity,yet they portray themselves as fighters for the little guy and really carring.They are the two biggest cheapskates on planet earth.I guess Obama is too busy buying new clothes for Michelle so people dont see the lazy eye,slump shoulders or lantern jaw.

With 25 million new illegal aliens getting citizenship soon, we will all be like Obama's brother living in a hut.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2009, 10:25:55 AM »
LOL @ the Palinbots rushing to defend her.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2009, 10:28:31 AM »
LOL @ the Palinbots rushing to defend her.

Compared to your:

1.  Illlegal alien loving
2.  SA King bowing
3.  Wall Street owned
4.  Enviro-nut job
5.  Self hating 

Messiah and cult leader 

Palin wins out.  She is not perfect by any definition or stretch, but compared to this marxist Don Quixote, She looks better by the day.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2009, 10:36:16 AM »
5.  Self hating 

Really?  Seems to me that obama is quite happy with himself.  Self-hating?  I don't see that.

James

« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2009, 10:36:36 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2009, 10:44:02 AM »
Really?  Seems to me that obama is quite happy with himself.  Self-hating?  I don't see that.

Every other word out of his mouth is putting down our nation. 

He puts us down everywhere he goes.

What do you call that????

Or is he not one of us???

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2009, 10:50:06 AM »
Every other word out of his mouth is putting down our nation. 

He puts us down everywhere he goes.

What do you call that????

Or is he not one of us???

he's kissing ass so they don't drop the dollar.

Bush spent 8 years giving the world the finger, and they're all dumping the dollar.  Not good :(

I don't care if our leaders have to give BJs... just don't drop the buck, world.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2009, 11:23:44 AM »

I think Obama is happy with himself and all blacks.Its WHITES that pay taxes that he hates.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2009, 12:11:14 PM »
You like Palin.  I understand why you gnash your teeth every time some fuck up in her life is reported.  You wish it would be swept under the rug so as not to ruin her future chances on landing on the party ticket again.  I understand that. 

As long as you understand how laughable your petty defenses are about "obsession" and "liberal media" are.

Good luck with all that.