Author Topic: Whats up guys i might need some help  (Read 1003 times)

AG1983

• Getbig II
Whats up guys i might need some help
« on: April 08, 2009, 06:17:08 PM »
I am no nutrition expert want to start a new diet to loose body fat and also  gain muscle. i am 183 cm, 210 lbs, around 20-25 % body fat. should i increase my protein in take since i going to cut on fat and carbs

meal 1(5am): Cytogainer with 3 cups of fat free milk
meal 2(10:30am): 12Oz Chicken mixed with salad, onion & garlic powder, fat free mayo, black pepper
meal 3(3pm): 12Oz tuna mixed with raw onion, fat free mayo, Apple, Banana, or whatever i feel like
meal 4 (6pm): 2 scoops of whey with 2 cups of fat free milk
meal 5 (8:30pm):12Oz Chicken mixed with salad, onion & garlic powder, fat free mayo, black pepper

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: Whats up guys i might need some help
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2009, 06:51:27 PM »
I am no nutrition expert want to start a new diet to loose body fat and also  gain muscle. i am 183 cm, 210 lbs, around 20-25 % body fat. should i increase my protein in take since i going to cut on fat and carbs

meal 1(5am): Cytogainer with 3 cups of fat free milk
meal 2(10:30am): 12Oz Chicken mixed with salad, onion & garlic powder, fat free mayo, black pepper
meal 3(3pm): 12Oz tuna mixed with raw onion, fat free mayo, Apple, Banana, or whatever i feel like
meal 4 (6pm): 2 scoops of whey with 2 cups of fat free milk
meal 5 (8:30pm):12Oz Chicken mixed with salad, onion & garlic powder, fat free mayo, black pepper
Diet is very individual according to metabolic rate and other factors. My suggestion would be to maintain a high protein diet(1 to 1.5 grams of protein per pound of bodyweight) and keep the carbs to a minimum especially towards the evening. Sub carbs for healthy fats, olive oil, avocados, Nuts, natty PB etc.
I am a big baby

jdooly

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2009, 08:30:13 AM »
dont take Cytogainer to get lean.  Lean cuts of beef and meat, fish, veggies, oats, cardio, weights.

AG1983

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2009, 10:48:23 AM »
Diet is very individual according to metabolic rate and other factors. My suggestion would be to maintain a high protein diet(1 to 1.5 grams of protein per pound of bodyweight) and keep the carbs to a minimum especially towards the evening. Sub carbs for healthy fats, olive oil, avocados, Nuts, natty PB etc.
thanks, might just do that

weightroomguy

• Getbig I
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2009, 08:40:24 PM »
If you can stick to that diet, great, if you find it hard to control carb cravings, then add some carbs to your breakfast and lunch. Stick to it for a few weeks, re-evaluate where you stand. Add some cardio and see how you respond.
Also, take some fish oil daily, really helps with the over all fat loss, immune system health and joint health.