Author Topic: The Quakeroats thread ... the only one  (Read 12725 times)

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
The Quakeroats thread ... the only one
« on: April 08, 2009, 11:21:20 PM »
What happened to our resident permabulker Quakeroats ?!?! I've been trying to find out for 2 days now and all I see is a bunch of missing/deleted threads and hush hush... something about criminal charges  !??!

will someone clear the air? what happened?

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
Re: What happened to Quaker?! -- don't delete!!
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2009, 11:23:24 PM »
That's what I was wondering until two extremely helpful getbiggers let me in on it.

Benz found some info showing Dave connected to burglary, DUI, and domestic violence.  QuakerOats hasn't posted since.  ;D
S

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2009, 11:26:11 PM »
That's what I was wondering until two extremely helpful getbiggers let me in on it.

Benz found some info showing Dave connected to burglary, DUI, and domestic violence.  QuakerOats hasn't posted since.  ;D

Since Derek's pwning of dave it just keeps getting better and better! LOL real class act, so what.. he broke into someone else's trailer in his trailer park !??!! bwahahaha

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2009, 11:28:19 PM »
so what.. he broke into someone else's trailer in his trailer park !??!! bwahahaha

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAH

Anyone know where Dave lives exactly?  We could search court records online.  ;D
S

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2009, 11:29:49 PM »
haha this is fucking hilarious.  QueerFarts sounds like a true midwestern redneck with that rap sheet.  LMAO!  Only on getbig.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2009, 11:31:24 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAH

Anyone know where Dave lives exactly?  We could search court records online.  ;D

Derek Anthony has his address and info, there was a google maps satellite pic of his trailer park floating around getbig for a while, lol

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2009, 12:05:22 AM »

Damn - was he a shoplifter or did he break into someones house?

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2009, 12:09:15 AM »

Not sure, I missed the thread originally.

I PM'd Benz, maybe he'll send me the info, or repost it.  ;D
S

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2009, 12:11:08 AM »
Not sure, I missed the thread originally.

I PM'd Benz, maybe he'll send me the info, or repost it.  ;D

There were a few threads around about the wife beating but I missed the info on buglary/DUI.

I presume quaker has vanished again

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2009, 12:12:02 AM »

he was known for stealing dumbells, barbells and plates from gyms because he could't afford a membership.  :-\

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2009, 12:19:01 AM »
he was known for stealing dumbells, barbells and plates from gyms because he could't afford a membership.  :-\

seriously?

I thought he would have gotten caught shoplifting from the local supermarket

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2009, 12:22:01 AM »
seriously?

I thought he would have gotten caught shoplifting from the local supermarket

yes, pretty sad...  :-\

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2009, 12:23:26 AM »

Just making things up cause the guy isn't here to defend himself, are we? Did you just pull that out of your ass?

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2009, 12:39:27 AM »
Just making things up cause the guy isn't here to defend himself, are we? Did you just pull that out of your ass?

Why defend a fatso who obviously is a lowlife ? Unless you always sympathise with the lower class in life?.. ;D
?

Method101

• Getbig V

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2009, 12:46:01 AM »

What do you think of others here getting ripped from the guy when they were not online? was that fair?

Or "back then" when he was the great "squafather", giving "ownings" to everyone...but i guess he was anonymous backs then so he didnt give a shit. suddenly he got exposed these few months ago but he continues this shit.

At times he is a good poster but others he is a total ass, always calling bullshit on others as if he is the "perfect" one.

why suddenly feel "pity" for him.

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2009, 12:48:49 AM »
What do you think of others here getting ripped from the guy when they were not online? was that fair?

Or "back then" when he was the great "squafather", giving "ownings" to everyone...but i guess he was anonymous backs then so he didnt give a shit. suddenly he got exposed these few months ago but he continues this shit.

At times he is a good poster but others he is a total ass, always calling bullshit on others as if he is the "perfect" one.

well said   quacker loved to call bullshit on everyone   funny thing is  he is a complete loser in real life   multiple criminal convictions   lives in a trailer  :-\

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2009, 12:54:29 AM »
Why defend a fatso who obviously is a lowlife ? Unless you always sympathise with the lower class in life?.. ;D

You guys have a point - he brought this upon himself. I was only talking about people's versions of his alleged burglary - everyone keeps making stuff up, from him breaking into an old lady's house to rob her of her valuables to stealing barbells from the gym, LMAO!

And Meso, I never understood him trying to flame you for your build when you put him to shame easy - no arguments there. Guess the guy just likes to push buttons and piss people off or make them feel bad in some way.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2009, 12:55:36 AM »
You guys have a point - he brought this upon himself. I was only talking about people's versions of his alleged burglary - everyone keeps making stuff up, from him breaking into an old lady's house to rob her of her valuables to stealing barbells from the gym, LMAO!

just sit on the fence. I like breaking his balls but I offer no ill will. I still think he's cool for the board regardless if it's documented he operated a stolen puppy ring.
$

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2009, 12:58:59 AM »

And Meso, I never understood him trying to flame you for your build when you put him to shame easy - no arguments there. Guess the guy just likes to push buttons and piss people off or make them feel bad in some way.

You pack pedaling son of a bitch... :D
?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2009, 01:02:56 AM »

And now we've made him feel bad in many ways.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2009, 01:06:28 AM »
just sit on the fence. I like breaking his balls but I offer no ill will. I still think he's cool for the board regardless if it's documented he operated a stolen puppy ring.

OK cumstreet.

You pack pedaling son of a bitch... :D

Back off!!!!!

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2009, 01:10:46 AM »

lol! Its morning here, i just woke up and log to GB, you know. Boring morning and I was kidding!  ;D its only the internet afterall...  ;D

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2009, 01:21:05 AM »
OK cumstreet.

Back off!!!!!

I love you too  Kiwi... :D
?

burn2live

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2009, 02:56:23 AM »
Running away again is the worst thing he could have done in terms of his getbig career  :-\