Author Topic: Pelosi: 'We Want Registration'; Holder: 2A Won't 'Stand In The Way' - ITS ON!  (Read 2583 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
what makes you say that?

You said the same thing about gun legislation in general not but 2 days ago or dont you remember?

You really just dont get it do you? maybe not this administration but the next nut job liberal one and yes barry is showing himself to be a nut job liberal it wont be hard to get legislation for registration b/c hey weve done it before thats when you will get confiscation jack ass.

because clinton didn't come close to doing it in the late 90s, despite a huge anti-gun mentality from the public in general and before the internet.

There are so many factors preventing a gun grab, the economy probably being the most obvious one.  Police states aren't profitable dude.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
They will try...we had waco and ruby ridge..all gun grabs that went bad...
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
240...whats the next logical step? Holder and even Hil have weighted in with BS facts about where and how many weapons are pouring into Mexico. First off we can't buy auto's..how the hell are the mexi's doing it here. Give me a break. They want em...they want to control everything and taking guns is the next logical step. The unfortunate thing is somebody will put a bullet in em before that happens, which would appear to be counter productive to our cause. Maybe hit em with a Prius or something.

You wait it out, and vote against them.  It's that simple.

You follow the law.  You anticipate the political climate and you prepare, but there isn't much else you can do.  I love my guns of course, just as most of us do.  But I understand the law is the law.  The metal tool isn't worth your life.  You hear a lot of gun nuts saying "Come and get them, asshole!"  That's their choice.  I prefer living without them, to dying to keep them.  that's just me.  Call me a coward, whatever.  

A ban would be very bad for the dems politically, and there is no $/manpower to enforce it anyway.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Obama is much farther to the left than Clinton was and not not as centrist in his approach.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Fool. 

After they take them away, you are going to die anyway.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
You wait it out, and vote against them.  It's that simple.

You follow the law.  You anticipate the political climate and you prepare, but there isn't much else you can do.  I love my guns of course, just as most of us do.  But I understand the law is the law.  The metal tool isn't worth your life.  You hear a lot of gun nuts saying "Come and get them, asshole!"  That's their choice.  I prefer living without them, to dying to keep them.  that's just me.  Call me a coward, whatever.  

A ban would be very bad for the dems politically, and there is no $/manpower to enforce it anyway.

There is nooo way I'd give em up. I support cops and the law etc...to a point. But there is no way in hell I'd give em up. I'm not shooting it out with a swat team..but I'll sell em to the same guy who bought all of 33386's weapons. Bro u need a new name.
L

tonymctones

• Getbig V
240...whats the next logical step? Holder and even Hil have weighted in with BS facts about where and how many weapons are pouring into Mexico. First off we can't buy auto's..how the hell are the mexi's doing it here. Give me a break. They want em...they want to control everything and taking guns is the next logical step. The unfortunate thing is somebody will put a bullet in em before that happens, which would appear to be counter productive to our cause. Maybe hit em with a Prius or something.
LOL

what i think is just dumb as shit is 240's idea that they will just stop, he doesnt understand that their ultimate goal is a country with no guns and they are getting one step at a time, none of this pendulum crap but a constant move to the liberal left.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
For the more extreme, thats not the ultimate goal. Thats just the biggest stumbling block.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Fool. 

After they take them away, you are going to die anyway.

I see.  death camps ala germany, then?

MRDUMPLING

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
240...you really are ignorant.  This is EXACTLY how it went down in England.  To say we will get them back, or that there will never be an attempt at "grabbing" them is you being oblivious to the obvious.  It's like you're turning into a "sheeple" right before our eyes.  With everything it's like "it will never happen".  That's what the dumbass in a bar more worried about the superbowl than what the economy is saying.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
I'm saying that everyone knows the dems will try registration, and everyone knows a whole lotta repubs will fight it.

It'll never work - it didn't work under a great economy in the late 90s and it sure won't even be attempted today, in light of the fact we're one bad day away from economic collapse.

The logistical cost of ordering a million cops to go door-to-door is staggering, not to mention the fact that most cops aren't going to give up their own pieces.

it's just not realistic.  I mean, sure pelosi and crew would love to have them all, but the toothpaste is out of the tube.  it'll never happen.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I see.  death camps ala germany, then?

Car accident, stabbing, old age, poison, arson, kidnapping, strangulation, baseball bat to da head, fall off a bridge,

Get it????

tonymctones

• Getbig V
I'm saying that everyone knows the dems will try registration, and everyone knows a whole lotta repubs will fight it.

It'll never work - it didn't work under a great economy in the late 90s and it sure won't even be attempted today, in light of the fact we're one bad day away from economic collapse.

The logistical cost of ordering a million cops to go door-to-door is staggering, not to mention the fact that most cops aren't going to give up their own pieces.

it's just not realistic.  I mean, sure pelosi and crew would love to have them all, but the toothpaste is out of the tube.  it'll never happen.
you should go back and study history their was a first for everything and when you put that in context of gun legislation in the US you see a constant move towards the left...HOW DO YOU NOT SEE THIS?

You know you were praising barry for his nuke proliferation ideal the other day how is this any different brain child?

if they guns are registered they dont need to go door to door do they, they can have you bring them and then go to the ones who didnt show up.

MRDUMPLING

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
But the simple fact that a new ban will just affect those of us who own legally is enough to fight it in the first place.  

Nothing over 10 rounds?

No semi automatics?  

Registrate ALL firearms?  

No crossing state lines?  What if my state CCW reciprocates with another state?  No protecting myself in another state

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
But the simple fact that a new ban will just affect those of us who own legally is enough to fight it in the first place.  

Nothing over 10 rounds?

No semi automatics?  

Registrate ALL firearms?  

No crossing state lines?  What if my state CCW reciprocates with another state?  No protecting myself in another state

What if you move to another state?

What if you live near a state line and want to go shooting at a range over the border?

What about hunting?

DEMOCRATS SUCK!

MRDUMPLING

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
you should go back and study history their was a first for everything and when you put that in context of gun legislation in the US you see a constant move towards the left...HOW DO YOU NOT SEE THIS?

You know you were praising barry for his nuke proliferation ideal the other day how is this any different brain child?

if they guns are registered they dont need to go door to door do they, they can have you bring them and then go to the ones who didnt show up.

Exactly...that's what I'm saying and 240 would probably be the first in line to turn in his firearms.  He already said he would turn them in in another post because he "wants to live".  

I get hyped up over this situation because I don't understand how it's ok for the government to attack our 2nd ammendment rights.  It's stupid, it is just as important if not more important than the other first 9 ammendments.  

tonymctones

• Getbig V

What if you move to another state?

What if you live near a state line and want to go shooting at a range over the border?

What about hunting?

DEMOCRATS SUCK!
dont worry 240 is assuring us that fully autos will be available to all next time a rep gets in

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Exactly...that's what I'm saying and 240 would probably be the first in line to turn in his firearms.  He already said he would turn them in in another post because he "wants to live".  

I get hyped up over this situation because I don't understand how it's ok for the government to attack our 2nd ammendment rights.  It's stupid, it is just as important if not more important than the other first 9 ammendments.  

Without the 2nd amendment, the rest are worthless.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
Yeah...the only good thing is I really believe that Pelosi and Holder are so insulated in their liberal world that they don't realize gun ownership crosses political lines. There are UAW members that hunt etc. They don't get it. They will blatantly be going against the 2nd Amendment and the recent SC ruling. Nobody in their right mind would be challanging gun ownership after that, yet here we are.
L

MRDUMPLING

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Without the 2nd amendment, the rest are worthless.

So many people just do not realize this.  

333...how are you enjoying your 870?  I just got a 870 Supermag and I love it!  (Correct me if I'm wrong, I could have sworn you have one)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
dont worry 240 is assuring us that fully autos will be available to all next time a rep gets in

yeah, look up my quote, that's totally what i said

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
No but u said they won't take guns....almost a guarantee.
L

James

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
So many people just do not realize this.  

333...how are you enjoying your 870?  I just got a 870 Supermag and I love it!  (Correct me if I'm wrong, I could have sworn you have one)

Not too many places where I am to shoot it.

I have to mostly shoot the handguns and .22 rifles.

There is a 100 yard range about 45 miles away, but thats it. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
BUMP 

Beach - can you merge these into my ATF thread?