Author Topic: how much do you spend?  (Read 1018 times)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
how much do you spend?
« on: April 09, 2009, 08:06:14 AM »
Looking at Stavios' thread, he apparently spent 2 grand on his current cycle.

but how much do you all spend per cycle, and per year, on ave?
you are gay.

Stavios

Re: how much do you spend?
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2009, 08:10:51 AM »
way too fucking much !

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2009, 08:45:16 AM »
$450 for everything rest of year probably alot more

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2009, 10:22:17 AM »
bout 600 for a 12 week and pct

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2009, 12:18:55 PM »
I don't count the money and i don't even care. I work so that i can have what ever i want. when ever i want so being strong and big is more important than saving money for something else. All in all, i propably use "too much" but that don't bother me none...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2009, 12:25:05 PM »
I don't count the money and i don't even care. I work so that i can have what ever i want. when ever i want so being strong and big is more important than saving money for something else. All in all, i propably use "too much" but that don't bother me none...
true that i have invested thousands of dollars and hundreds of hours into my body it is a addiction that i can not quit

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2009, 12:29:39 PM »
true that i have invested thousands of dollars and hundreds of hours into my body it is a addiction that i can not quit

It's one of the few "healthy addictions" left (minus the synthol) that some clowns use. Still better than doing speedballs 4 x day...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2009, 05:29:29 PM »

True, be responsible but enjoy life.  You could be old and on your death bed with $1,000,000 but what good would it do you?  They said people interviewed in that situation predominately regretted not taking more chances in life.  If and when you lose your health you will see paper money means very little.

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2009, 06:38:05 PM »
True, be responsible but enjoy life.  You could be old and on your death bed with $1,000,000 but what good would it do you?  They said people interviewed in that situation predominately regretted not taking more chances in life.  If and when you lose your health you will see paper money means very little.
Not much, but one day when I have children I will feel good knowing they will have some security. Any children? Doesn't sound like it.
I am a big baby

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2009, 06:43:21 PM »
Not much, but one day when I have children I will feel good knowing they will have some security. Any children? Doesn't sound like it.

Very noble of you