Author Topic: Raw Materials  (Read 727 times)

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Raw Materials
« on: April 09, 2009, 10:19:54 AM »
I have been getting a few PM's asking me about purchasing raw materials, or product in bulk form.
Most raw material vendors wont sell anything less then 100 -200 kilos.The good news is TRUE PROTEIN .COM has a very good selection of raw materials, and they are the highest quality.Dante is a straight up individual, and carries only the best.At very good pricing.Another place to get raw materials is BULK NUTRITION.They are also a very reputable company, and sell very high quality raw materials.The good thing about adding extra raw materials to a product is you can make a good product great.

tendonitis

• Getbig V
Re: Raw Materials
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2009, 10:21:42 AM »
I have been getting a few PM's asking me about purchasing raw materials, or product in bulk form.
Most raw material vendors wont sell anything less then 100 -200 kilos.The good news is TRUE PROTEIN .COM has a very good selection of raw materials, and they are the highest quality.Dante is a straight up individual, and carries only the best.At very good pricing.Another place to get raw materials is BULK NUTRITION.They are also a very reputable company, and sell very high quality raw materials.The good thing about adding extra raw materials to a product is you can make a good product great.

what's the best way to flavor plain protein powder if you buy unflavored in bulk?

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2009, 10:27:05 AM »
what's the best way to flavor plain protein powder if you buy unflavored in bulk?

Real men eat it raw!
from incomplete data

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2009, 10:33:18 AM »

You can use alot of things.Use Crystal Light,sugar free Kool-Aide,Sugar Free Country Time Lemonaide.Or just cant some COCO , use a little Splenda, and some Peanut butter.If you dont mind little carbs, you could use Fruit juice, such as Orange Juice.Or you could just do like Vince Good rum does, and have Queen Vissy pee in the blender.Vince Goodrum claims that urine is highly anabolic.I am just joking, please dont do that, lol

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2009, 10:33:52 AM »
Real men eat it raw!

HA! i tried that ONCE, it tasted kind of like how you'd imagine hillary clinton's pussy tasting  

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2009, 10:38:57 AM »
HA! i tried that ONCE, it tasted kind of like how you'd imagine hillary clinton's pussy tasting  

they had tuna melt flavor?

Saxon

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Metal Thunder
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2009, 10:41:21 AM »
There are at least 5 "bulk" suppliers of proteins and other raw materials (amino acid powders etc) in the UK, seems a fairly competitive market, is the situation similar in other countries?

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2009, 10:46:52 AM »

You can use alot of things.Use Crystal Light,sugar free Kool-Aide,Sugar Free Country Time Lemonaide.Or just cant some COCO , use a little Splenda, and some Peanut butter.If you dont mind little carbs, you could use Fruit juice, such as Orange Juice.Or you could just do like Vince Good rum does, and have Queen Vissy pee in the blender.Vince Goodrum claims that urine is highly anabolic.I am just joking, please dont do that, lol

Thanks John, I've got a couple pounds of unflavored protein at home right now. I'll give your suggestions a try, except the urine of course.  ;D