Author Topic: Sharia Court Approves Text Message Divorce !  (Read 816 times)

James

Sharia Court Approves Text Message Divorce !
« on: April 09, 2009, 01:29:23 PM »

Under Sharia law men can divorce their wives (as Islam allows up to four of them) by just writing or saying that they want a divorce three times. This is known as talaq. A Sharia Court in Saudi Arabia has now allowed a Muslim man to divorce his wife via text message.

http://islaminaction08.blogspot.com/2009/04/sharia-court-approves-text-message.html

Coming to America soon !

Hope and change for you  !

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Sharia Court Approves Text Message Divorce !
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2009, 01:53:42 PM »

Under Sharia law men can divorce their wives (as Islam allows up to four of them) by just writing or saying that they want a divorce three times. This is known as talaq. A Sharia Court in Saudi Arabia has now allowed a Muslim man to divorce his wife via text message.

http://islaminaction08.blogspot.com/2009/04/sharia-court-approves-text-message.html

Coming to America soon !

Hope and change for you  !

Do the wives get to say "I want HALF!!!" three times and get it?

;D

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2009, 02:00:55 PM »
What's wrong with that?

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2009, 12:02:38 AM »
That's gonna be on Hussein 2012 campaign platform  ;)

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2009, 04:14:09 AM »
What's wrong with that?

Just a further erosion of women's rights (which were already nearly non-existent) under Muslim law. :(

...Unless you're kidding, in which case my response is--nothing's wrong with it, hahahahaha!! 8)

James

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2009, 08:00:37 AM »
I wonder if Sharia Law is one of the great things that Obama said Islam has given to the World   ;D

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2009, 10:21:53 AM »
Just a further erosion of women's rights (which were already nearly non-existent) under Muslim law. :(

...Unless you're kidding, in which case my response is--nothing's wrong with it, hahahahaha!! 8)

I really see no problem with it. Communicating "I divorce you" three times has been their law for a long time so applying the rule to new technology makes perfect sense and is a sign of progress. Since the marriage wasn't consummated she wasn't required to wait for paperwork so there's no harm done.

They have had the same laws and women's 'rights' for years and no one gave a shit. Why pretend to care now just because it's politically correct?

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2009, 10:49:15 AM »
I really see no problem with it. Communicating "I divorce you" three times has been their law for a long time so applying the rule to new technology makes perfect sense and is a sign of progress. Since the marriage wasn't consummated she wasn't required to wait for paperwork so there's no harm done.

They have had the same laws and women's 'rights' for years and no one gave a shit. Why pretend to care now just because it's politically correct?

I can't say I really care any more than I ever did, except insofar that divorcing someone via text message is like the ultimate in weenie-ness.  Breaking up with someone via email, text or IM is weenie enough but this is taking it to the next level.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2009, 10:52:31 AM »
I can't say I really care any more than I ever did, except insofar that divorcing someone via text message is like the ultimate in weenie-ness.  Breaking up with someone via email, text or IM is weenie enough but this is taking it to the next level.

People are just mad booting a bad bitch in the US isn't that easy, LOL!

No lawyer, losing half your shit, separation agreement, fault, etc.... simply "I divorce you, I divorce you, I divorce you" and that's that. :)

drkaje

• Getbig V

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2009, 01:22:59 PM »

No lawyer, losing half your shit, separation agreement, fault, etc.... simply "I divorce you, I divorce you, I divorce you" and that's that. :)

That would be fucking awesome.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2009, 01:46:45 PM »

Well, as a saying I heard a church service goes, "Before you criticize your wife's faults, remember that it was those same faults that kept her from finding a better husband."

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2009, 08:28:37 PM »
Well, as a saying I heard a church service goes, "Before you criticize your wife's faults, remember that it was those same faults that kept her from finding a better husband."

I'm stealing that.