Author Topic: I think Barcelonas local bbers are in better condition than most of IFBB pro.  (Read 3273 times)

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
But, if i make new strategy to beat them,I will be on stage with them again.
But, for now, I dont have any.
I can be soft and very big.
But hyper shredded,  no.

Once you find out you aren't good enough, there's no reason to continue.  It's nice to see someone that understands where they belong.
Y

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
Once you find out you aren't good enough, there's no reason to continue.  It's nice to see someone that understands where they belong.
But, same time i call it arrogant unexpectedly.

Only the guy who dedicate 100% has the light to understand where he belongs.
If I find out more strategy to stand next to them and battling out, that implys that still i left something to do and i didnt do 100%.
So we should be alway humble.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
But, same time i call it arrogant unexpectedly.

Only the guy who dedicate 100% has the light to understand where he belongs.
If I find out more strategy to stand next to them and battling out, that implys that still i left something to do and i didnt do 100%.
So we should be alway humble.
kyomu,my only question is how long between your best condition past to this current best condition.were u making up for lost ground over the past few yrs.if  your training and diet has been say regimented bulk/cut over 10 yrs perfect,maybe you could have been a little tighter ,just do to challenging your body to do so.maybe 1 more yr of the training your doing would make you pct better to harden up say your legs.if your done than so be it,39 u look good better than most.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Nah! ;D
I bodybuild until I die or coma(OK, even in my dream i train).
Just I have huge confidence to be like 200lbs with abs.
But, i dont have confidence to be like these shredded to the bone condition in any weight.
So just I quit. But I wont say never, who knows? ;D
Chicken breast,water,plain dry salad,repeat 6 x a day

Red Hook

• Getbig V
kyomu,my only question is how long between your best condition past to this current best condition.were u making up for lost ground over the past few yrs.if  your training and diet has been say regimented bulk/cut over 10 yrs perfect,maybe you could have been a little tighter ,just do to challenging your body to do so.maybe 1 more yr of the training your doing would make you pct better to harden up say your legs.if your done than so be it,39 u look good better than most.

yes, spend 10 years dieting..lol
I