Author Topic: Brutal Wife Ownage  (Read 1630 times)

bigmc

• Getbig V
Brutal Wife Ownage
« on: April 09, 2009, 01:45:47 PM »
HAHahAhA so i am in my backyard taking pics in the reflection of my trailer door hahaha oh brother when this bitch with 13" arms walks over hahaha rofl musclebears. i said to the little twink haha epic monster 13" arms maybe one day i will be that big hahaha lmao. i then smacked the shit out the little bitch hahahaha oh brother. The police then turned up, apparently its against the law to knock the shit out of your wife hahahaha etc.
T

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Brutal Wife Ownage
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2009, 01:48:11 PM »
HAHahAhA so i am in my backyard taking pics in the reflection of my trailer door hahaha oh brother when this bitch with 13" arms walks over hahaha rofl musclebears. i said to the little twink haha epic monster 13" arms maybe one day i will be that big hahaha lmao. i then smacked the shit out the little bitch hahahaha oh brother. The police then turned up, apparently its against the law to knock the shit out of your wife hahahaha etc.

lol    great work ;D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2009, 01:54:03 PM »
That was funny. But I feel kinda bad at the same time. Is that wrong?  8)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2009, 01:56:18 PM »
here, some grapes

ASJChaotic

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2009, 01:58:17 PM »

did you perhaps walk up to him and flex your fat arm?

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2009, 02:14:24 PM »
did you perhaps walk up to him and flex your fat arm?
;D

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2009, 03:02:03 PM »
I bet she was amazed at your fat 18 inch arm

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2009, 03:19:04 PM »

hahahha man you really owned your wife, she will think twice the next time she blocks your door reflection

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2009, 07:00:52 PM »

Good job Dave.... I mean big mc.