Author Topic: REPUBLICANS getting PWNED today on Military Budget LIES!  (Read 980 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
REPUBLICANS getting PWNED today on Military Budget LIES!
« on: April 09, 2009, 01:53:55 PM »

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
Re: REPUBLICANS getting PWNED today on Military Budget LIES!
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2009, 02:59:59 PM »
hmmm..i wonder what he meant by "gutting"

???

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2009, 04:22:50 PM »
Well TA let me explain it to u since ur to busy to serve with "better opportunities etc"....The Pentagon budget or the DOD budget works like this.  Say under Bush we get 10 bucks..but to fight the war we get an additional 8 bucks. Under Barry we will get 12 bucks...but we're not getting that other 8 bucks to fight the war. Our war budget comes out of that 12 bucks....gee thanks Barry. Now all the training, pay,bonuses, weapons refits and upgrades, new weapons systems etc etc etc ..all come out of the 12 bucks. Thats called a cut where I'm from.
L

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2009, 04:25:07 PM »
Well TA let me explain it to u since ur to busy to serve with "better opportunities etc"....The Pentagon budget or the DOD budget works like this.  Say under Bush we get 10 bucks..but to fight the war we get an additional 8 bucks. Under Barry we will get 12 bucks...but we're not getting that other 8 bucks to fight the war. Our war budget comes out of that 12 bucks....gee thanks Barry. Now all the training, pay,bonuses, weapons refits and upgrades, new weapons systems etc etc etc ..all come out of the 12 bucks. Thats called a cut where I'm from.

Don't worry.... Barry has an order in for a couple thousand PUSS-E ATVs for you guys....

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2009, 04:28:50 PM »

So you're saying that the 530 billion dollars isn't really 530 billion dollars? I am confused now.

Budgets are budgets... Your department has X amount of dollars... Are you saying it doesn't work that way? Or at least it didn't before?

If so... Then I like this even better... because the budget is FINITE... no flex... You have this much money and that's what you deal with.

Seems much more fiscally responsible to be honest... Less flexible spending.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2009, 04:35:41 PM »
Ur not speaking government thats ur problem :)....let me try again....the DOD budget X is different the the money which funds the war y, which u could call a slush fund. Before we had XY. With Y I could outfit my guys with extra or better stuff, with Y I was able to get my guys a 3 day US Marshalls combat driving academy....with Y I qualified with our weapons every other week for 6 months.Y funded everthing IRaq and Afghanistan. Y is now gone. X is a bit bigger...but Y was separate and pretty big. This is a net cut to the DOD, readiness goes down, training will go down...more guys will die because of this down the road. It takes about 4-6 years but we'll pay.
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2009, 04:41:49 PM »
Masybe this will finally explain it better ;D

The Chief of Staff of the Army asked his Sergeant Major, who was both Ranger and Special Forces qualified, which organization he would recommend to form a new anti-terrorist unit and which would be most cost effective.  The Sergeant Major responded to the General's question with this parable: If there were a hijacked Boeing 747 being held by terrorists along with its passengers and crew and an anti-terrorist unit formed either by the Rangers or the Special Forces was given a Rescue/Recovery Mission; what would you expect to happen?

Ranger Option

Forces/Equipment Committed: If the Rangers went in, they would send a Ranger company of 120 men with standard army issue equipment.

Mission Preparation: The Ranger Company First Sergeant would conduct a Hair Cut and Boots Inspection, while the officers consulted SOPs and held sand table exercises.

Infiltration Technique: They would insist on double timing, in company formation, wearing their combat equipment, and singing cadence all the way to the site of the hijacked aircraft.

Actions in the Objective Area: Once they arrived, the Ranger company would establish their ORP, put out security elements, conduct a leaders recon, reapply their camouflage, and conduct final preparations for Actions on the OBJ.

Results of Operation: The Rescue/Recovery Operation would be completed within one hour; all of the terrorists and most of the passengers would have been killed, the Rangers would have sustained light casualties and the 747 would be worthless to anyone except a scrap dealer.

Special Forces Option

Forces/Equipment Committed: If Special Forces went in, they would send only a 12 man team (all SF units are divisible by 12 for some arcane historical reason) however, due to the exotic nature of their equipment the SF Team would cost the same amount to deploy as the Ranger Company.

Mission Preparation: The SF Team Sergeant would request relaxed grooming standards for the team.

All members of the team would spend a grueling afternoon at a quality spa ensuring physical abilities would be honed.

Infiltration Technique: The team would insist on separate travel orders with Max Per Diem, and each would get to the site of the hijacking by his own means. At least one third of the team would insist on jumping in HALO.

Actions in the Objective Area: Once they arrived , the SF Team would cache their military uniforms, establish a Team Room at the best hotel in the area, use their illegal Team Fund to stock the unauthorized Team Room Bar, check out the situation by talking to the locals, and have a Team Meeting to discuss the merits of the terrorists' cause.

Results of Operation: The Rescue/Recovery Operation would take two weeks to complete and by that time all of the terrorists would have been killed, (and would have left signed confessions); the passengers would be ruined psychologically for the remainder of their lives; and all of the women passengers would be pregnant. The 747 would be essentially unharmed, the team would have taken no casualties but would have used up, lost, or stolen all the "high speed" equipment issued to them.

L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2009, 04:52:17 PM »
WASHINGTON, April 9 (Reuters) - President Barack Obama asked the U.S. Congress for an additional $83.4 billion to fund the military operations in Iraq and Afghanistan on Thursday, saying the security situation along the Afghan-Pakistan frontier was urgent.

"The Taliban is resurgent and al Qaeda threatens America from its safe haven along the Afghan-Pakistan border," Obama said in a letter to Nancy Pelosi, the speaker of the House of Representatives, that was released by the White House.

Obama said 95 percent of the $83.4 billion in supplemental funds he was requesting would go to support U.S. military operations in Iraq and the U.S. effort to disrupt and defeat al Qaeda.

This was just released...the Left is not pleased, but this is business as usual, if its allowed by Nancy the Bitch.

L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2009, 07:27:59 PM »
What's a matter TA...want to change ur thread title.
L

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2009, 07:47:59 PM »
What's a matter TA...want to change ur thread title.
To what? Barack Obama spends more on the military than George Bush did, thus destroying the illusion that Democrats want to cut military spending which in turn shrugs off the fallacy that Democrats are "weak in matters of defense".

Personally I wish there weren`t an increase.  I would cut the Military budget greatly and shut down bases all around the world ala Ron Paul, Dennis Kucinich and shift that money towards Education and Infrastructure.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2009, 06:01:22 AM »
Ok are u a complete idiot....really are u. Obama  wanted to go with a smaller overall pot of money. I think I explained it pretty damm clearly so even a retard like u could follow it. Obama increased the DOD budget abit to cover Iraq and Afghanistan, while ditching the supplementals we always get. Thats a cut. Now he's been pressured to include a one year supplemental. Yet we're still getting cut by atleast 10% over the next severel years. If u want to continue to spot this drivel, be happy those bases exist or u'd be long gone.
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2009, 06:03:34 AM »
Yeah ok TA......
Major war-funding legislation while Barack Obama was in the Senate, and how he voted:

_May 2005: Congress approved an $82 billion bill to fund the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan and international anti-terrorism efforts. Obama voted yes.

_June 2006: Congress cleared a $94.5 billion bill to fund the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan as well as provide aid to hurricane victims. Obama voted yes.

_September 2006: Congress cleared a $448 billion Pentagon funding bill that included $70 billion for U.S. military operations in Iraq and Afghanistan. Obama voted yes.

_April 2007: Congress cleared a $124 billion spending bill that provided $90 billion for war costs but mandated the withdrawal of U.S. troops within six months. Obama voted yes, but President George W. Bush vetoed the legislation.

_May 2007: Congress approved a roughly $100 billion spending measure to fund the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan and domestic projects, including hurricane relief. Obama voted no.

_December 2007: Congress cleared a $555 billion catchall spending bill that included $70 billion for U.S. military action in Iraq and Afghanistan. Obama did not vote.

_June 2008: Congress approved a measure to spend $162 billion for war costs as well as provide a 13-week extension of unemployment benefits and emergency relief for the flood-ravaged Midwest. Obama voted yes.

L

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2009, 06:06:44 AM »
Obama is a war president; you should be happy HH6.
I hate the State.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2009, 06:09:47 AM »
No...he's a cause more wars president, kinda like Carter and Clinton. I don't like war u retard, I don't like a weak America either. Obama is weak and will find out how naive he is. He got rolled over by nKorea and thats only the begining.
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2009, 06:23:53 AM »
MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russia successfully test-fired a Topol intercontinental ballistic missile on Friday as part of checks needed to extend its service life for up to 22 years, Russian media reported.

The Topol was fired from the Plesetsk cosmodrome, nestled among the forests of northern Russia, and successfully hit the test site on Russia's Pacific peninsula of Kamchatka, 6,000 km (3,700 miles) to the east.

"This launch confirmed the time extension for the Topol group of missiles for up to 22 years," Itar-Tass news agency quoted Colonel Alexander Vovk of the Russian Strategic Rocket Forces as saying.

Test launches of new missiles have become routine in recent years, and the Kremlin says the financial crisis will not discourage it from spending as much money as needed on defense. The Topol, which entered service in 1985, was last test-fired last October.

Russia has extended the highly mobile Topol's use way past the 10-year guaranteed operational life set by the manufacturer. It is designed to pierce anti-missile defense systems such as those that the United States has said it wants to build in Eastern Europe.

The RS-12M Topol, called the SS-25 Sickle by NATO, has a maximum range of 10,000 km (6,125 miles) and can carry one 550-kiloton warhead
L

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2009, 11:21:34 AM »
No...he's a cause more wars president, kinda like Carter and Clinton. I don't like war u retard, I don't like a weak America either. Obama is weak and will find out how naive he is. He got rolled over by nKorea and thats only the begining.

Ridiculous statement.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2009, 11:39:21 AM »
Did he not get screwed over by nKorea. Even if u think part A, the launch was beyond his control...what about part B. The friggen UN did nothing, they couldn't even get a condemnation out of the security counsel. Hope and change is a fraud.
L