Author Topic: 7,000 CENTRIFUGES!  (Read 2351 times)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Re: 7,000 CENTRIFUGES!
« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2009, 11:30:00 AM »
Why is the US so up on Israels nutsack? Seriously... what does Israel do for America?

I ask this question constantly and have never been given a good answer.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #26 on: April 10, 2009, 11:32:52 AM »
Why not? I don't think we should give them as much aid as we do, but a great deal of military tech, other inventions, innovations and progress have come out of Israel. What has come out of the rest of the Middle East besides Wahhabism and terrorism? Oil? Whoopee. 5 Muslims have won Nobel Prizes. 5. That's it. Out of a billion+ people, five. That's pathetic.

The people who think that the world's problems would go away if Israel disappeared are foolish and retarded. The Muslims would just move onto the next thing, like the governments who are allied with America, the American military presence with bases, the US taking "their" oil, and the laundry list of other gripes they have with the non-Muslim world.

Just a shallow pipe dream perpetrated by people who are living in a dream world.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #27 on: April 10, 2009, 11:41:32 AM »
I ask this question constantly and have never been given a good answer.

Well throughout their history they were decidely anti-Soviet Union while the rest of the Middle East was cozy with the Russkies. They have a very good Intel apperatus, which helped us throughout the Middle East. They are decidedly Pro-Western in a very bad part of the world. Thats one answer.
L

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #28 on: April 10, 2009, 11:43:29 AM »
Well throughout their history they were decidely anti-Soviet Union while the rest of the Middle East was cozy with the Russkies. They have a very good Intel apperatus, which helped us throughout the Middle East. They are decidedly Pro-Western in a very bad part of the world. Thats one answer.

I'll agree with the idea of being their ally... I'm just not getting why we give them as much money and aid as we do.

That's all.

I think it's cool to be friends with Japan too, but I'm not trying to let them dictate lots of policies or give them insane amounts of monetary aide.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #29 on: April 10, 2009, 12:01:17 PM »
Japan isn't surrounded by as many crazies etc..but I get ur point. Israel is in a very strategic spot. Jordan is an ally but we really can't count on them. Israel is poltically reliable. We both have the same enemies. We don't have the same type of relationship we do with the UK, but its tight.
L

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #30 on: April 10, 2009, 12:36:11 PM »
you mean I know more about Israel's startup than you do ::)  We provided materials, period, shut the fuck up.  Oh and nice to see you spout your Jewish Superiority shit, just like a nazi ;) 

I always get a big lol out of this:  If we say Jews are smart, it's anti-semetic, but you Jews say it all the time.  Not hard to find a Jewish author depicting your "people" as mentally superior to all others.  Now if a white dude says his race is better in any way, he's racist, kkk, neo-nazi etc...

US could have made problems with Israel's nuke program, but instead we helped, that's a fact and that's my point.  We should have been doing the opposite of helping.

Can you read? I said the US didn't give EVERYTHING, I didn't said the US gave nothing.
Anyway, IIRC France built the reactor in Dimona.

Who said Jews were the smartest? I was stating a FACT , that just about all the leaders of the Manhattan projects were Jewish, do you want to debate facts? You're becoming more and more like 240 who claim Gazillion oil barrels in Iraq. ::)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 10, 2009, 01:35:49 PM »

troll somewhere else.  I told you I'm not going to let you use this forum for your stupid ownings.  take it to the forum here for that shit, one of the alphabet boards, not here. 

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 10, 2009, 02:39:29 PM »
There was a scientific study done tat showed that jews had the highest average intellect of all races. I don't know the details of that though. Asians came in 2nd...

Uh Huh..and I would be willing to guess a jew conducted the study...Puleeeeeeze
C

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #33 on: April 10, 2009, 03:24:48 PM »
Uh Huh..and I would be willing to guess a jew conducted the study...Puleeeeeeze

So you prefer the studies that Arab conducts? What that will be....checking if a women without her clitoris a better wife?  ::)

The Coach

« Reply #34 on: April 10, 2009, 04:30:50 PM »
TEHRAN, April 9 (Reuters) - Iran is now running 7,000 uranium enrichment centrifuges, a senior official said on Thursday, an announcement likely to increase Western concerns about the Islamic Republic's disputed nuclear plans.

Gholamreza Aghazadeh, head of Iran's Atomic Energy Organisation, also said it had obtained the technology to produce more "accurate" centrifuges, which are used to enrich uranium.

Referring to the inauguration of a nuclear fuel production plant by President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad earlier on Thursday, he said in a televised speech: "Today we praise ... the accomplishment of the last stage of the nuclear fuel cycle."

Thats ok, Iran isn't a threat ::)