Author Topic: Ronnie Cormier  (Read 4048 times)

donrhummy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Ronnie Cormier
« on: April 10, 2009, 12:25:03 PM »
Ronnie with Cormier's waist:

ASJChaotic

Re: Ronnie Cormier
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2009, 12:26:55 PM »
what about Ronnie with Shawn Ray's waist?  :o

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2009, 12:29:24 PM »
he has cormiers legs too

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2009, 12:31:18 PM »
besides ronnie didnt need a smaller waist , just better abs

ASJChaotic

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2009, 12:32:32 PM »
besides ronnie didnt need a smaller waist , just better abs

:-\

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2009, 12:35:44 PM »
:-\
looks like distended abs, not a wide waist.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2009, 12:37:07 PM »
edgar  or brian would be better for the small waist choice though

ASJChaotic

« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2009, 12:39:12 PM »
looks like distended abs, not a wide waist.

lmao he looks like he is 9 months pregnant
all you said was he he needs better abs
yes... he had quite the small waist  ;D

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2009, 12:44:24 PM »
lmao he looks like he is 9 months pregnant
all you said was he he needs better abs
yes... he had quite the small waist  ;D
I POSTED A PICTURE FROM HIS PRIME. you just posted a picture of him at his absolute worst. i coul post a picture form ronnies early days when his waist was smaller than when he was in his sprime, but that wouldnt be a true representation of what hs waist actually was. and neither is that photo.

oh nand backstage photos when they dont know they being photographed dont count....  even edgar and brian b would have SOME ab distension when they are letting their gut heang out like ronnie is doing in that photo.

ASJChaotic

« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2009, 12:48:09 PM »
I POSTED A PICTURE FROM HIS PRIME. you just posted a picture of him at his absolute worst. i coul post a picture form ronnies early days when his waist was smaller than when he was in his sprime, but that wouldnt be a true representation of what hs waist actually was. and neither is that photo.

oh nand backstage photos when they dont know they being photographed dont count....  even edgar and brian b would have SOME ab distension when they are letting their gut heang out like ronnie is doing in that photo.

LMAO!

Ronnie had a horrible pregnant alien like waist and you can't deny it, because that is a fact  ;D
here are some pics before he started going haywire on all sorts of drugs/hormones and gaining that waist
and stage pics where he didn't have distension hahaha  ;D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2009, 12:49:09 PM »
edgar  or brian would be better for the small waist choice though

nooo these will be too small for ronie’s huge physique!!..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2009, 12:51:16 PM »
Ronnie with Cormier's waist & lower body:

fixed..

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2009, 12:52:05 PM »
everybody has a gut, no matter how lean, when they are full of food and distending their abdominal wall like ronnie is in those photos.

here we go, ronnie at his biggest...

ASJChaotic

« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2009, 12:55:28 PM »
hahaha he looks like he is about to give birth on the stage here
i still can't believe he beat Kevin looking like that  ::)

KakaCracker (3 weeks ago) Show Hide  -1   Marked as spam Reply | Spam STRONG GUT <----LMFAO!!  ;D
artfong (2 weeks ago) Show Hide  0   Marked as spam Reply | Spam what a gut man
Luke272727 (1 month ago) Show Hide  -1   Marked as spam Reply | Spam Ronnie got pregnant when he started injection HGH.

4ortune500 (2 days ago) Show Hide  0   Marked as spam Reply | Spam kevin is the best the true mr olympia
balboaforever (1 week ago) Show Hide +1   Marked as spam Reply | Spam the real Mr. O. 2002!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RadSucur (5 days ago) Show Hide  0   Marked as spam Reply | Spam awesome physique
yaywhewclips242 (1 month ago) Show Hide +3   Marked as spam Reply | Spam INCREDIBLE CUTS!!!
flexpinoy (2 months ago) Show Hide +7   Marked as spam Reply | Spam Ronnie is overrated. Kevin Levrone FTW!
oxitocicos (2 months ago) Show Hide +8   Marked as spam Reply | Spam Kevin Levrone was by far best than pregnant ronnie coleman
jjjjl241 (3 months ago) Show Hide +4   Marked as spam Reply | Spam levrone was robbed in this one

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2009, 12:58:01 PM »
hahaha he looks like he is about to give birth on the stage here
i still can't believe he beat Kevin looking like that  ::)

KakaCracker (3 weeks ago) Show Hide  -1   Marked as spam Reply | Spam STRONG GUT <----LMFAO!!  ;D
artfong (2 weeks ago) Show Hide  0   Marked as spam Reply | Spam what a gut man
Luke272727 (1 month ago) Show Hide  -1   Marked as spam Reply | Spam Ronnie got pregnant when he started injection HGH.

4ortune500 (2 days ago) Show Hide  0   Marked as spam Reply | Spam kevin is the best the true mr olympia
balboaforever (1 week ago) Show Hide +1   Marked as spam Reply | Spam the real Mr. O. 2002!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RadSucur (5 days ago) Show Hide  0   Marked as spam Reply | Spam awesome physique
yaywhewclips242 (1 month ago) Show Hide +3   Marked as spam Reply | Spam INCREDIBLE CUTS!!!
flexpinoy (2 months ago) Show Hide +7   Marked as spam Reply | Spam Ronnie is overrated. Kevin Levrone FTW!
oxitocicos (2 months ago) Show Hide +8   Marked as spam Reply | Spam Kevin Levrone was by far best than pregnant ronnie coleman
jjjjl241 (3 months ago) Show Hide +4   Marked as spam Reply | Spam levrone was robbed in this one
Levrone = no legs, weak conditioning and oily arms.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2009, 12:58:51 PM »
im a bodybuilding fan AXA. not a fanboy of any particular bodybuilder.

sorry im not going to sit here and argue with youa botu this because its obvious stuff any body with eyes can see.

oh and levrone is amazing bodybuilder in his prime. i watch his vids for motivation sometimes. but hes nor ronnie coleman.  he has a forum, go ask him if he thinks he was good enough to beat ronnie. ill tel you before you ask, hell say no and hell tell your onnie is the best bodybuilder of all time.

ASJChaotic

« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2009, 01:00:22 PM »
everybody has a gut, no matter how lean, when they are full of food and distending their abdominal wall like ronnie is in those photos.

here we go, ronnie at his biggest...

why are you so in denial?
he was full of food on stage and in every shot? lmfao!
hahahaha what an excuse  ;D

ASJChaotic

« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2009, 01:02:42 PM »
im a bodybuilding fan AXA. not a fanboy of any particular bodybuilder.

sorry im not going to sit here and argue with youa botu this because its obvious stuff any body with eyes can see.

oh and levrone is amazing bodybuilder in his prime. i watch his vids for motivation sometimes. but hes nor ronnie coleman.  he has a forum, go ask him if he thinks he was good enough to beat ronnie. ill tel you before you ask, hell say no and hell tell your onnie is the best bodybuilder of all time.

hahahahaha the only thing that is hilarious is you denying coleman had a gut  ;D
Kevin has on many times said he should have beat Ronnie, especially at the 2000 olympia, he did beat Ronnie many times, he was placing 2nd while Ronnie wasn't even in top 10.
He has never said he should have beat Dorian, he said that Dorian was much better than Ronnie
that he was on a different level, he has never said he should have beaten Dorian but he has said he should have beaten Ronnie
and alot of people including me believe he is right.
I think you're getting Dorian and Ronnie mixed up  ;)

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2009, 01:10:04 PM »

hahahahaha the only thing that is hilarious is you denying coleman had a gut  ;D
Kevin has on many times said he should have beat Ronnie, especially at the 2000 olympia, he did beat Ronnie many times, he was placing 2nd while Ronnie wasn't even in top 10.
He has never said he should have beat Dorian, he said that Dorian was much better than Ronnie
that he was on a different level, he has never said he should have beaten Dorian but he has said he should have beaten Ronnie
and alot of people including me believe he is right.
I think you're getting Dorian and Ronnie mixed up  ;)

All of them have guts. Some control it better than others. Levrone was a good bb but he was not good enough to beat Dorian or Ronnie. TBombz knows what he is talking about and is unbiased - he has posted much positive stuff about Levrone in the past. You are a fanboy like Hulkster so you can't see it - evident from your Levrone never used Insulin or GH comment.

ASJChaotic

« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2009, 01:14:47 PM »
donny, lmfao, did you just say levrone had bad conditioning and synthol in his arms LOL LOL  ;D
i'm as much a fan boy of Levrone as ND is of Dorian, i just correct people when people say something wrong.
Like here....tbombz was saying that Ron didn't have a pregnant gut ...just correcting people  :)

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2009, 01:17:07 PM »
donny, lmfao, did you just say levrone had bad conditioning and synthol in his arms LOL LOL  ;D
i'm as much a fan boy of Levrone as ND is of Dorian, i just correct people when people say something wrong.
Like here....tbombz was saying that Ron didn't have a pregnant gut ...just correcting people  :)
Levrone could never match Dorian for conditioning..ever. 02 he had shit legs and yes Levrone used esciline(sp?) in his arms. Almost every pro uses Synthol. Some just fuck it up (Nasser, Heiko)

ASJChaotic

« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2009, 01:22:06 PM »
Levrone could never match Dorian for conditioning..ever. 02 he had shit legs and yes Levrone used esciline(sp?) in his arms. Almost every pro uses Synthol. Some just fuck it up (Nasser, Heiko)

(1992 and 2000 levrone was as good if not better in conditioning)
i am not arguing against Dorian, Kevin already said Dorian was pretty much unbeatable, Kevin's conditioning sure was better than Ronnie's
he never used oil my friend lol

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2009, 01:25:56 PM »
(1992 and 2000 levrone was as good if not better in conditioning)
i am not arguing against Dorian, Kevin already said Dorian was pretty much unbeatable, Kevin's conditioning sure was better than Ronnie's
he never used oil my friend lol

Yes, Yes he did - friend. All of them use some. Some better than others. Look at his MM shot. It's clear from the front. Levrone was never in Colemans league. I like both. I think Levrone looks incredible but Ronnie was out of this world. You still think no GH + slin was used by Levrone?

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2009, 01:33:51 PM »