Author Topic: can test E be used as a cutter?  (Read 10691 times)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
can test E be used as a cutter?
« on: April 10, 2009, 04:17:33 PM »
if adding an AI and doing a lot of cardio, can 500 a weeks of test E be used as a cutter (or making quality lean gains)?
you are gay.

dustin

Re: can test E be used as a cutter?
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2009, 04:37:40 PM »
What leads you to believe that it might not be good from cutting?

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2009, 04:39:27 PM »
Diet is the most important thing. Test E will help you preserve your muscle and lead to some gains.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2009, 04:40:08 PM »
What leads you to believe that it might not be good from cutting?

cause it gives most people a bloat.
you are gay.

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2009, 05:47:02 PM »
if you allow it to bloat you!!! just cause its not prop or a short ester doesnt mean you cant get lean off ot, if your diet is right and your doing cardio, the gear will help regardless
muscle

4thAD

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2009, 05:49:34 PM »

The test e will be fine for cutting Worm. Even if you bloat you will lose the bloat when you come off. Did you blow up last time? Watch your sodium, get plenty of water use an AI and you'll be good.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2009, 05:59:25 PM »
just browsing what's an AI?
DAWG

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2009, 06:04:12 PM »

No, excess sodium in the diet and aromatase cause bloating.

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2009, 06:05:46 PM »
just browsing what's an AI?
Aromatase Inhibitor
I am a big baby

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2009, 06:06:34 PM »
if adding an AI and doing a lot of cardio, can 500 a weeks of test E be used as a cutter (or making quality lean gains)?

You're missing the whole point.

Test is Test, even at different ester lengths.

Your question is kind of redundant.

As others have said, the diet and cardio are more important.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2009, 07:56:35 PM »
Aromatase Inhibitor

oh got ya...like what types are there?if that makes sense.forgive me I know shit on these things.
DAWG

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2009, 08:26:43 PM »
oh got ya...like what types are there?if that makes sense.forgive me I know shit on these things.
It's pretty easy to find this information out. Just google Arimidex, Letrozole, these are two of the more commonly used AI's. They come in pill form or liquid and prevent to some extent Test from converting to estrogen.
I am a big baby

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2009, 10:58:07 PM »
theres no need to use an aromatase inhibitor while dieting.  it would be wise not to.

Unless of course the individual is gyno prone.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2009, 11:54:58 PM »
i think in that case the person should lower their test to a doseage where they dont need and AI, and then add in a non aromatizeable steroid to fill in the rest of the total doseage they were looking for.

for exaqmple..   they wanted a gram of week to cut on... but a gram of test would give them gyno without AI...SO THEY LOWER THEIR TEST TO A DOSE WHERE THEY DONT NEED ai..LETS SAY ITS 500...oops about the caps lock... now they have 500mg left to get to a gram... so add in 500mg tren or EQ or anavar or whatever.

While I agree and that would be the most medically sound thing to do, it's unacceptable by most users and they'll just chose to run the AI.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2009, 02:04:28 AM »
You can , technically...but why if you can just use better stuff to cut on... I'm in heavy disagreement with the test is test guys... it is to a certain extent, but certain esters exhibit different side effects and amounts of water retention/bloat and aromatization.

You can cut on test E but you would be much smarter (and it would be much easier) to do it with Prop, you won't have to watch your diet as much and do as much cardio.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2009, 06:39:00 AM »
everyone knows someone thats used test e or and deca for cutting.

i'm sure i've read on here stories of guys that looked phenominal and they only things they had access too were dbol test and deca.
175lbs by 31st July

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2009, 07:25:39 AM »
i think in that case the person should lower their test to a doseage where they dont need and AI, and then add in a non aromatizeable steroid to fill in the rest of the total doseage they were looking for.

for exaqmple..   they wanted a gram of week to cut on... but a gram of test would give them gyno without AI...SO THEY LOWER THEIR TEST TO A DOSE WHERE THEY DONT NEED ai..LETS SAY ITS 500...oops about the caps lock... now they have 500mg left to get to a gram... so add in 500mg tren or EQ or anavar or whatever.

is it really that bad to use an AI at 0.5 EOD?
you are gay.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2009, 07:45:08 AM »
Misleading as usual.

the heavier the ester, the more prone to aromatization the test molecule is. Do your homework imposter....

still very feasible to cut on E... just be very careful as stated above... 

Testosterone enanthate causes estrogen related problems more readily than Sustanon, simply because with enanthate testosterone levels will peak and trough much sooner (1-2 week release duration as opposed to 3 or 4). Likewise testosterone suspension is the worst in regards to gyno and water bloat because blood hormone levels peak so quickly with this drug. Instead of waiting weeks for testosterone levels to rise to their highest point, here we are at most looking at a couple of days....

so, would it be better to do sustanon 250 every 4th day?  cause less gyno and other sides?
you are gay.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2009, 11:49:06 AM »
you need to do your homework as well, it seems.  ;) come back when you know why

Some guys bloat up really bad on prop.  Ester weight isn't the defining factor in aromatase.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2009, 02:12:49 PM »
estrogen is awesome.... unless you have gyno!

anyway, if i want less sides (bloating, gyno, etc), maybe I should do sustanon 250 Q 4 days?
you are gay.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2009, 03:18:08 PM »
You can , technically...but why if you can just use better stuff to cut on... I'm in heavy disagreement with the test is test guys... it is to a certain extent, but certain esters exhibit different side effects and amounts of water retention/bloat and aromatization.

You can cut on test E but you would be much smarter (and it would be much easier) to do it with Prop, you won't have to watch your diet as much and do as much cardio.

The kid asked whether he could use Test Enanthate in a cutter......

The answer is yes.

You can strutinize over esters and advantages all you want, but that's not what he asked.

Prop is good for cutters, but ED injections are only going to be feasible for bodybuilders.

The worm is not a competitive lifter......   ;D

DIV

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2009, 03:46:45 PM »
Thanks Div.  the worm is not a competitive lifter....  only 2 cycles a year, (so far).
you are gay.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2009, 03:48:42 PM »
Thanks Div.  the worm is not a competitive lifter....  only 2 cycles a year, (so far).

Anyone named worm is not going to be a competitive bodybuilder.

I knew that from that start.   :P

DIV

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2009, 03:50:59 PM »
if i remember correctly heavy esters cause water retention more so than shorter esters, in regards to water retention caused solely by the ester, not by aromatization. (body holding more water as a result of having heavy esters inside, not from estrogen).. in regards to aromiatization longer esters would have LESS than shorter esters, just a tiny bit, as a result of a tiny bit less total hormone.
that being said i think estrogen is awesome i i feel bodybuilders looking to be as muscular as possible should licking the aromatase enzymes #### and loving it sweetly.

Complete and utter nonsense. 

dustin

« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2009, 03:58:01 PM »
My hormone levels were very stable shooting prop EOD. Even EOD really gets to be a fucking pain though. Can't imagine pinning ED unless it was suspension and through a slin pin.

But......... next cycle I will also be using prop. Will be using tren ace so I'll be pinning EOD anyway...