Author Topic: Quote of the Day: Anderson Silva Calls Out Wanderlei Silva and Demian Maia  (Read 992 times)

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
“How much do you weigh? So why are you going to get yourself in trouble?” Anderson asked of Wanderlei.

Anderson has his own answer to the question: He called Wanderlei’s move to 185 “pretentious.”

“Saying that you will beat me up or submit me is very easy, but there have been people trying to do that for some time and are not reaching their goal, Demian.”

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
anderson is a former training partner of wandy back in chute boxe,strange that hed call him out imo. i guess money talks
R

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
Congrats on your stars gracie.

Im glad Anderson is calling someone out. Assuming he wins next weekend, there is literally no one left for him to fight. 185 will finally have some relevance again.

BigMenace

• Getbig II
Silva would embarrass Wanderlei and is way too good of a stirker for Maia at this point.

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
I think Anderson and Wand had a fall out after the Chutebox thing.. I can't remeber where I read something about that...

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I think Anderson and Wand had a fall out after the Chutebox thing.. I can't remeber where I read something about that...

come to think of it, i remember something also about the fallout sincity. it was so long ago though id never remember
R

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
Silva would embarrass Wanderlei and is way too good of a stirker for Maia at this point.
ha ha ha ha!!  you're funny!
w

BigMenace

• Getbig II