Author Topic: Axio Orals???  (Read 3511 times)

IAMTHEGAME

• Getbig II
  • ...'CAUSE I AM THAT DAMN GOOD...
Axio Orals???
« on: April 11, 2009, 11:23:46 AM »
Legit or not???

New Axio '08-'09, not old

Anyone who has experimented or has experience

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
Re: Axio Orals???
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2009, 03:13:48 PM »
Legit or not???

New Axio '08-'09, not old

Anyone who has experimented or has experience

I've used the Axio Winstrol tabs, but those are the only ones.

They feel "OK"......

I take two of them before a workout to make sure I'm getting at least 50MG or more.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2009, 03:31:25 PM »
I got a question DIVISION.  You're constantly sampling shit and trying shit, especially UG shit.  How on the world do you know if anything isn't just OK?  I mean do you take all these brands and products one at at time for weeks on end?  I don't get it.  You're either full of it or are on all year round or are taking too much together so you don't know what's really working and what's not? 

IAMTHEGAME

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2009, 03:37:51 PM »
I've used the Axio Winstrol tabs, but those are the only ones.

They feel "OK"......

I take two of them before a workout to make sure I'm getting at least 50MG or more.

DIV

Thanks, has anyone tried the dbol or anadrol???

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2009, 03:42:05 PM »
I got a question DIVISION.  You're constantly sampling shit and trying shit, especially UG shit.  How on the world do you know if anything isn't just OK?  I mean do you take all these brands and products one at at time for weeks on end?  I don't get it.  You're either full of it or are on all year round or are taking too much together so you don't know what's really working and what's not? 

My life wouldn't be complete without one of your questions, because we know your opinion counts more than everyone else and you just have to know.

The PM system works.......you know?   ::)

What don't you get?

What is hard to get?

Owners send me a sample of product, usually two to four vials and/or 100 tabs of whatever I ask.

I use each product for several weeks in order to compare it to HG (which I use for all cycles).

I only sample certain products so I can actually compare, usually Winstrol, Sustanon, Tren Acetate/Enanthate.

No, I'm not revealing my cycle to you because there's no reason........

Even women I date don't know my cycles, so why would I tell you, McMannus?  ;D

DIV

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2009, 03:47:54 PM »
My life wouldn't be complete without one of your questions, because we know your opinion counts more than everyone else and you just have to know.

The PM system works.......you know?   ::)

What don't you get?

What is hard to get?

Owners send me a sample of product, usually two to four vials and/or 100 tabs of whatever I ask.

I use each product for several weeks in order to compare it to HG (which I use for all cycles).

I only sample certain products so I can actually compare, usually Winstrol, Sustanon, Tren Acetate/Enanthate.

No, I'm not revealing my cycle to you because there's no reason........

Even women I date don't know my cycles, so why would I tell you, McMannus?  ;D

DIV

You're constantly saying you've used this and you've used that with some sort of authority.  Who can tell how effective anything is when they are running several different things at once?  NO ONE!  If anything I'd like to see a running list of every product you've used from axio, syntrop etc.  How long and how much and what your opinion was.  You interjecting your opinion here and there with "it was ok", "It was good", doesn't hold any weight to anyone except newbies.

And no my opinion doesn't count more than anyon else's, including yours.  And I respect your experience.  But I think when you say something is just ok or something is great it should be backed up with I used it this long at this dose without anything else.  It's more credible in my opinion.   

IAMTHEGAME

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2009, 03:54:43 PM »
I don't suppose we could get back on track for what this thread was meant for, could we???

Anyone try Axio dbol or anadrol???

Thanks

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2009, 03:55:13 PM »
You're constantly saying you've used this and you've used that with some sort of authority.  Who can tell how effective anything is when they are running several different things at once?  NO ONE!  If anything I'd like to see a running list of every product you've used from axio, syntrop etc.  How long and how much and what your opinion was.  You interjecting your opinion here and there with "it was ok", "It was good", doesn't hold any weight to anyone except newbies.

And no my opinion doesn't count more than anyon else's, including yours.  And I respect your experience.  But I think when you say something is just ok or something is great it should be backed up with I used it this long at this dose without anything else.  It's more credible in my opinion.   

I never said I was running more than one UG product at a time.

Where did you get that from?

Right now I'm trying out Scirrox EQ.........will use that @ 400MG EOD for several weeks.

Sustanon is always a base, regardless of whatever else is used.

After I'm done with the EQ, I'll try the Pentadex, which is Sciroxx Sustanon.

I've been in this long enough to know how a compound "should feel".

When you have a base of HG to work off of, it's not hard at all to analyze the variables and give an opinion.

There's a thought process that goes in to it, McMannus, it's not a simple shotgunning of compounds.

I hope this answers your questions, because that's as far in to detail as I'm going.   :-*

DIV

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2009, 04:15:47 PM »
I agree, I have a hard time believing DIV knows what is doing what when "sampling" so many different products when you blood is already saturated w/gear.
I am a big baby

IAMTHEGAME

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2009, 04:51:12 PM »
Hello...Hello...Is this thing on...lol

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2009, 04:59:44 PM »
Haha in other words there is NO WAY IN HELL you have any clue as to how legit or good any those products are.  Sorry but there is no way in HELL you can feel the difference between eq and masteron, or winny and var.  I guarantee you if I gave you a cycle of var and a cycle of winny you wouldn't notice much of a difference.  Same thing with lots of other compounds.  If you were to tell me that you use these compounds after you've been cleaned out and ONLY use one compound at a time I could understand how you might be able to tell they are good or not.  But like you do it there is no rhyme or reason, especially using HG sust as a base.  HAHA!  This forum is filled with some funny guys. 

He's dissed Anavar many times, saying Winstrol is much more effective for "performance" yet refuses to answer whether he has actually even used it, much less which brand, for how long and at what dosage.

I used Anavar by itself after being cleaned out so I feel I can say what it did and compare it to other orals which I've also used in the same manner.

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2009, 05:18:32 PM »
the only real way to find out is to do a cycle with bloodworK pre and post with only one compound and post results.

Either that or send it to the lab to get analyzed on your own dime.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2009, 06:06:05 PM »
I have used the Axio 50mg winny tabs and 50mg anadrol tabs and they both seemed to work very well.  NO affiliations just worked pretty well, a-bombs and their test had me inclining 315 strict for 8, stuff was working!  This stuff was probally from about 2 years ago though  :-\

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2009, 09:12:38 PM »
I have used the Axio 50mg winny tabs and 50mg anadrol tabs and they both seemed to work very well.  NO affiliations just worked pretty well, a-bombs and their test had me inclining 315 strict for 8, stuff was working!  This stuff was probally from about 2 years ago though  :-\

I tried their dbol last year, complete shit.  Can't say anything about them recently because once bitten twice shy.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2009, 01:42:15 AM »
I agree, I have a hard time believing DIV knows what is doing what when "sampling" so many different products when you blood is already saturated w/gear.

It doesn't matter what you believe.

I typically run HG product, so any UG product that I rotate in is done singularly.

There are never two UG injectibles used at the same time.

Some of you people are pretty stupid.

I just said I don't shotgun multiple UG products and out of that you come away with that?

Why ask questions when you're going to argue with the answers?   ???

He's dissed Anavar many times, saying Winstrol is much more effective for "performance" yet refuses to answer whether he has actually even used it, much less which brand, for how long and at what dosage.

I used Anavar by itself after being cleaned out so I feel I can say what it did and compare it to other orals which I've also used in the same manner.

I've dissed many things.........

I've used Anavar that was both UG and HG and neither was that strong, unless you consider T-bol a strong anabolic.

Take my opinion with a grain of salt if you want to, but arguing with me about my opinion on Anavar is pointless.

If it works for you, so be it.

It's like candy to me......like T-bol.

Winstrol is a much better performance drug.

DIV

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2009, 01:46:16 AM »

It's like candy to me......like T-bol.

DIV

Do you think that people get legitimate gains and some do not due to their bodies response to the drug?  I feel the same as you.  T-Bol sucks.  I just wonder why some folks are so gaga over t-bol.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2009, 01:48:47 AM »
Do you think that people get legitimate gains and some do not due to their bodies response to the drug?  I feel the same as you.  T-Bol sucks.  I just wonder why some folks are so gaga over t-bol.

Genetically, people respond better to certain drugs naturally.

They haven't figured out why some people grow better on some anabolics.

I might just be one of those people who doesn't get much benefit out of Anavar.

I respond well to Halo, Winstrol though....

DIV

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2009, 03:15:01 AM »
Genetically, people respond better to certain drugs naturally.

They haven't figured out why some people grow better on some anabolics.

I might just be one of those people who doesn't get much benefit out of Anavar.

I respond well to Halo, Winstrol though....

DIV

I'm the exact same.  I'm not sure that Anavar even at 100mg per day has really ever shown me anything.  However, Winstrol or Halo are great....even 50mg of Winstrol EOD works great for me.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2009, 07:46:32 AM »
I've used Anavar that was both UG and HG and neither was that strong, unless you consider T-bol a strong anabolic.

Winstrol is a much better performance drug.

Anabolism and increased performance aren't the same thing. Anavar is a weak androgen and anabolic, doesn't lead to lots of weight gain. You know, kinda like Winstrol. Like I said, Anavar for me is insane for strength, especially strength relative to bodyweight gain. I do pure powerlifting.

I've never used Turinabol but it was very effective for performance evidently. You can't get much better evidence for a steroid's effectiveness as the DDR archives. They could have gone with stronger anabolics/androgens but there are drawbacks to those from an athletes perspective. Of course, Winstrol got the best advertisement possible with Ben Johnson.