Author Topic: BOWZER FROM SHA NA NA: JACKED?  (Read 2644 times)

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
Re: BOWZER FROM SHA NA NA: JACKED?
« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2009, 04:07:12 PM »
I'm not sure how "inordinately" fits here.  Beware the hyperbole.  It gives your writing a sophomoric feel.

It fits perfectly, given your previous statement that you've been "busy doing other things," thus implying that I "live" on GetBig, when your daily post average exceeds mine. 

~

CastIron

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Superman lives!
« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2009, 04:26:51 PM »
The hand jive is a powerful motivator.

Who's the twizel stick in the avatar.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2009, 06:50:44 PM »
Who's the twizel stick in the avatar.

Steven Tyler of Aerosmith....

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: April 14, 2009, 02:26:54 AM »

that's not Lonnie Teper!!

If it was Lonnie he'd have a cucumber in his hand.

jehwit

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: April 14, 2009, 01:34:30 PM »
It fits perfectly, given your previous statement that you've been "busy doing other things," thus implying that I "live" on GetBig, when your daily post average exceeds mine. 

I may have a higher post average, but post averages don't account for the time you sit idly staring at your monitor, which is most of the time.  I am too busy to spend as much time playing on the internet as you.  Any subjective judgement you assign to this fact is your own.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 14, 2009, 02:03:19 PM »
I may have a higher post average, but post averages don't account for the time you sit idly staring at your monitor, which is most of the time.  I am too busy to spend as much time playing on the internet as you.  Any subjective judgement you assign to this fact is your own.

Your brilliance astonishes everyone you meet, I am certain. 
~

jehwit

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: April 14, 2009, 03:00:20 PM »
Your brilliance astonishes everyone you meet, I am certain. 

You're need to be sarcastic to feel justified is evident of a poor self esteem.  The Law of Correspondence states that your outside world is a reflection of your inner world.  All you seem capable of is sarcastic bile.  Seek help; you need it.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2009, 03:06:41 PM »
You're need to be sarcastic to feel justified is evident of a poor self esteem.  The Law of Correspondence states that your outside world is a reflection of your inner world.  All you seem capable of is sarcastic bile.  Seek help; you need it.

All you seem capable of is pretentious bullshit.  If I promise to not post in this thread again, will you promise to go bother someone else? 

~

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #33 on: April 14, 2009, 03:34:37 PM »
All you seem capable of is sarcastic bile.  Seek help; you need it.

If anyone needs help, it's you. Being obsessed with Greg Kovacs, talking about "the smell of a man," talking about DeMayo & calling him "gorgeous" then recanting the statement saying you chose the wrong words.

Do what you do best, go sell shit door to door. Your discourse skills suck more balls than the pros you obsess over.

jehwit

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: April 14, 2009, 04:01:55 PM »
If anyone needs help, it's you. Being obsessed with Greg Kovacs, talking about "the smell of a man," talking about DeMayo & calling him "gorgeous" then recanting the statement saying you chose the wrong words.

Do what you do best, go sell shit door to door. Your discourse skills suck more balls than the pros you obsess over.

I'll accept your attention to my posts as a compliment.  Thank you.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #35 on: April 14, 2009, 04:21:18 PM »
I'll accept your attention to my posts as a compliment.  Thank you.

In your dreams, bible boy.

Oh shit, I should watch what and how I say it...you might get off on that little perversion.

*Asshat, if you realized the so-called "attention" I paid to your posts took all of 10secs to compile, maybe you wouldn't be so thrilled as you are with a Kovacian towel altar.

jehwit

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: April 14, 2009, 05:19:59 PM »
In your dreams, bible boy.

Oh shit, I should watch what and how I say it...you might get off on that little perversion.

*Asshat, if you realized the so-called "attention" I paid to your posts took all of 10secs to compile, maybe you wouldn't be so thrilled as you are with a Kovacian towel altar.

You have caught me unprepared for a debate with yourself.  You have had the benefit of studying my posts and hanging on my every word.  Meanwhile, this is the first I've ever heard of you, so I have no basis on which to contend with you.  You are simply a "nobody", as far as I'm concerned.  But please do continue, I'm learning a lot about how you feel about yourself.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #37 on: April 14, 2009, 05:29:01 PM »

You seem to enjoy projecting....

jehwit

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: April 14, 2009, 05:37:06 PM »
You seem to enjoy projecting....