Author Topic: The worst moment of BBing competition.  (Read 3511 times)

Meso_z

• Getbig V
Re: The worst moment of BBing competition.
« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2009, 01:40:13 AM »
Paco looks lean.

INSOMNIA

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • we're all mad here
« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2009, 01:51:13 AM »
Damn i hate it!!

Ahhhh! I hate it too... the most dreaded part of competing, to me. all that smelly disgusting paint... and not showering. YUCK@

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2009, 02:03:34 AM »
ive competed before as well Kyomu.  so OBVIOUSLY that statement about not knowing what to look for in a physique is wrong.  you looked soft in the competition pics while flexing as well.  i still thought you had a good physique for natural, but you didnt look like you dialed it in for the show. 

here is a pic of me from my first comp.  even when im not flexing my stomach you can still see definition.  i overdieted for my first show though.

a couple weeks before the show

not sayin i look better or anything like that, but just sayin it looks like you didnt quite get lean enough.  what were you eating the last few weeks before show?  how many calories?  what about the last week?

you still looked good btw

As I said many times, the biggest difference between juicer and natural is: In spite of same bf% and muscle mass, Juicer looks more toned and hard.
So My muscle look like nothing when its not pumped unlike juicers.

This is the pic of 1 week before the show.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2009, 02:04:56 AM »
Paco looks lean.
Very tight because of preparing for the Orland show

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2009, 02:11:49 AM »
gh15 who are you? people say you're a pro?

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2009, 02:18:22 AM »
gh15 who are you? people say you're a pro?
Competitor sure. I guess more like ex-competitor.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #31 on: April 12, 2009, 02:24:32 AM »
Ahhhh! I hate it too... the most dreaded part of competing, to me. all that smelly disgusting paint... and not showering. YUCK@
Yeah, not showering until go home and photo shooting. :-\

kawaks

• Getbig III
  • My Two Cents
« Reply #32 on: April 12, 2009, 02:47:41 AM »
The legs filling with blood so much to cause blurring is possible, but a doubtable excuse. 

I have no need to post pics on this site, the few that know me on here, know what good condition I was in, albeit a little flat.  Where did I profess to being a professional?  Nowhere...so please refrain from making fictitious remarks.   

Well put up or shut up ...show us this "good condition" albeit a "little fat" ;-)

Otherwise SimplyHuge *** OWNS *** you.

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #33 on: April 12, 2009, 09:39:34 AM »
I never liked putting that stuff on my face, so I would have my girlfriend stop it on my neck.  Well at least you had someone put the tan on you.  Protan seems like it just doesn't come off the palms of your hands.
\

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #34 on: April 12, 2009, 09:40:22 AM »
conditioning loooked better in those before the show pics you just posted though.  maybe it was the pro tan that made the difference.
Its not only protan, what he paint is stuff like dream tan.
Plus No water, no pump.

The Nub Monster

• Getbig II
  • 14 WORDS!
« Reply #35 on: April 12, 2009, 09:54:53 AM »
its classic getbig man.  everyone makes outrageous claims but wont post one single photo.  i didnt claim to own anyone though.  the people in this thread are violent, pathetic beings with epic jealousy. 

my wheels look fine at the moment.  it was my first show.  as far as no heart, and just handouts?  its been hardwork and years of working out.  thx for the meltdown. 

GH15 you are the most delusional person here on GetBig.  Claiming to know who and who isnt natural and spewing out all types of BS without any credibility whatsoever.  the guy on my right in hte most muscular pose is a friend of mine.  he doesnt take drugs either.  you have zero idea of what a true natural physique looks like.  very very sad.

i agree the juicers a lot of time do look more toned and hard.  i do not take any drugs as well, and there were a lot of people in the show i competed in on drugs that were way way bigger than me.

i stilll think your conditioning looked off though.  just wanted to know what you did the last week of the show, and also your diet leading up to the show.

LOL fucking LOL

You think I am the classic get bigger when your name is 'simply huge', however in reality, you are anything but - fucking pleb.  Like I have said I have nothing to prove to you or other random cretins on GB by posting pics, I do not seek others approval in what I do.

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #36 on: April 12, 2009, 01:32:53 PM »
Yeah, Its a typical view of back stage. Very funny.
As i said , I did one and only cycle in my life in 1993.

This is the backstage of last competition.

haha look at  the schmoe in the tight black shirt.

CastIron

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Superman lives!
« Reply #37 on: April 12, 2009, 01:57:11 PM »
The worst moment of BBing competition, when bodybuilders had to wear thongs onstage.

:)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #38 on: April 12, 2009, 02:03:49 PM »
it looks like paco finished his business and is pushing your head out of his lap

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: April 12, 2009, 03:24:07 PM »
You have the kind of face whereby just the mere sight of it I want to knock you the fuck out...

I have to agree with this.

BTW Kyomu, your legs are lookin huge in that contest day shot... you should hop on the sauce... you could most likely build a great physique with Paco's guidance.