Author Topic: Regarding Sarcasm...  (Read 12883 times)

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
Re: Regarding Sarcasm...
« Reply #125 on: April 13, 2009, 05:54:57 PM »
someone should call bully beat down.  Anyone who wastes time on internet message boards while not on the clock at work getting paid = owned IMO.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #126 on: April 13, 2009, 06:00:44 PM »
hahah, talk about patronizing, I'm gay not a woman .... I don't agree with the part about Alex and the others never being pals with him..some of them were part of the Squad were they not? most of them teamed up with him at one time or another to sling some shit at members did they not?  Now its all I wasn't that into him, he isn't funny anymore, hope he recovers...whats up with that?

I liked the guy when he is was up and down,  I am not a fair weather friend like some of you guys...no loyalty in this populous culture we live in.

Jesus, this is a fucking internet forum.  ::)

And no one turned his back on Dave. Most people who are fans have adamantly stated that they would like for him to come back and have even spoken out against the posting of Dave's private info. It's just that people are telling him to man up and take it, and there's really nothing wrong in saying that because that's what he ought to do.

You on the other hand are acting a little bitch who got his hand shut in the drawer. Angry at others for no reason other then your own underlying frustrations.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #127 on: April 13, 2009, 06:17:58 PM »
fucking right, Last, its about time some cunt chimed in with the facts as they stand on this fucking mess.

NYdull, seriously, some of us have been around a lot longer than your AIDS addled memory can recall, so - rather than dulling us all to death with your 'post 2006 love in for tubby Dave' why not [instead] take said love in and fuck off to fat wankers trailer wherein you can both indulge in shitstained mulatto dildo ass love to your hearts content.

Honestly, I feel I need to wash myself down with Chlorox after reading your homosexual posts.

Good day.

Ok "Veteran Lifter" the only thing you're a Veteran of is the backroom at the Manhole.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #128 on: April 13, 2009, 06:20:05 PM »
Love him or hate him,Dave is a big part of the board and I`m sure he`ll be back.

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: April 13, 2009, 06:20:31 PM »
Jesus, this is a fucking internet forum.  ::)

And no one turned his back on Dave. Most people who are fans have adamantly stated that they would like for him to come back and have even spoken out against the posting of Dave's private info. It's just that people are telling him to man up and take it, and there's really nothing wrong in saying that because that's what he ought to do.

You on the other hand are acting a little bitch who got his hand shut in the drawer. Angry at others for no reason other then your own underlying frustrations.

hahah, I do have a few underlying frustrations but I am at least loyal to someone I found entertaining here..the rest of you are just users, came here to take what you can get and leave....as gh15 said you guys are generation nothingness...do nothing, stand for nothing.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: April 13, 2009, 06:24:50 PM »
hahah, I do have a few underlying frustrations but I am at least loyal to someone I found entertaining here..the rest of you are just users, came here to take what you can get and leave....as gh15 said you guys are generation nothingness...do nothing, stand for nothing.

Wrong. Most Getbiggers stand for making fun out of low lifes, trailer thrash, criminals, degenerates and BB's injecting their ass with drugs and posing nude for fags. Since WifeBeatingFather can be put into all but one of these categories, most Getbiggers want's to fry him  :D  Only a handful of morons like yourself supports a wife beating thief sporting a tank top in his trailer :D

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #131 on: April 13, 2009, 06:25:55 PM »

All you people are to me is a glowing box on my coffee table, a toy for my amusement and nothing more.  It's the internet for christsake, not real life!  ::)  If you take it that seriously, aids is the least of your worries.
Ron: "I am lazy."

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #132 on: April 13, 2009, 06:25:57 PM »
LOL, you act like you are the only one, like you are some lone martyr.

Lots of people have denounced the posting of his personal info and want to see him come back.

LMAO, get down of your "King Dong" and back to reality.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Veteran_Lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • haha
« Reply #133 on: April 13, 2009, 06:26:14 PM »
Ok "Veteran Lifter" the only thing you're a Veteran of is the backroom at the Manhole.

is there a correlation between your crap comebacks and the lethargy caused by the second hand AIDS meds - left over from dead folks - that you guzzle like smarties from the cock faucet?

Veteran_Lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • haha
« Reply #134 on: April 13, 2009, 06:28:02 PM »

Wrong. Most Getbiggers stand for making fun out of low lifes, trailer thrash, criminals, degenerates and BB's injecting their ass with drugs and posing nude for fags. Since WifeBeatingFather can be put into all but one of these categories, most Getbiggers want's to fry him  :D  Only a handful of morons like yourself supports a wife beating thief sporting a tank top in his trailer :D

Well said, Rockset

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: April 13, 2009, 06:29:04 PM »
Well said, Rockset

Debussey = not Rocket.
Debussey = Debussey. 

Veteran_Lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • haha
« Reply #136 on: April 13, 2009, 06:30:36 PM »
Debussey = not Rocket.
Debussey = Debussey. 

like fuck.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: April 13, 2009, 06:32:23 PM »
like fuck.

Your early posts -> Wootenish flaire too them.

Veteran_Lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • haha
« Reply #138 on: April 13, 2009, 06:33:39 PM »

Your early posts -> Wootenish flaire too them.

like fuck.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: April 13, 2009, 06:36:42 PM »
like fuck.

Do you like Arthur Jensens writings?

And do you think blacks have inferior myelin sheets compared to whites? You know.. cognitive processing speed correlates with IQ. Brutal inferior ability to transfer nerve impulses quickly. Brutal 85 avg. IQ, partially due to lame genetics. :D

Veteran_Lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • haha
« Reply #140 on: April 13, 2009, 06:41:32 PM »

Do you like Arthur Jensens writings?

And do you think blacks have inferior myelin sheets compared to whites? You know.. cognitive processing speed correlates with IQ. Brutal inferior ability to transfer nerve impulses quickly. Brutal 85 avg. IQ, partially due to lame genetics. :D

LOL, you HAVE to be a matt c gimmick?

funny stuff indeed

;)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: April 13, 2009, 06:43:26 PM »

funny stuff indeed

;)

He's not Matt C, but I like the way he thinks.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: April 13, 2009, 06:44:35 PM »
PS:

FREE MATT C!

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #143 on: April 13, 2009, 06:44:54 PM »

You have underlying issues not frustrations and take the internet way to seriously.

Veteran_Lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • haha
« Reply #144 on: April 13, 2009, 06:46:31 PM »

He's not Matt C, but I like the way he thinks.

You always were a sexy lad.

show us your tits.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: April 13, 2009, 06:46:58 PM »

funny stuff indeed

;)

No. Debussey = Debussey. But MattC/Mazi = one of Debusseys fav. posters :D

Had to pull up this video (you have posted it before):

Black brains: (The crowd did not show up to learn about the Riemann hypothesis to say it like that  ;D )

The white equivalent:

Veteran_Lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • haha
« Reply #146 on: April 13, 2009, 06:48:35 PM »
No. Debussey = Debussey. But MattC/Mazi = one of Debusseys fav. posters :D

Had to pull up this video (you have posted it before):

Black brains: (The crowd did not show up to learn about the Riemann hypothesis to say it like that ;D )

lol, post of the night!!!

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: April 13, 2009, 06:56:13 PM »

is there a correlation between your crap comebacks and the lethargy caused by the second hand AIDS meds - left over from dead folks - that you guzzle like smarties from the cock faucet?

OK Veteran_Lisper  ::)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #148 on: April 13, 2009, 07:01:06 PM »
hahah, talk about patronizing, I'm gay not a woman .... I don't agree with the part about Alex and the others never being pals with him..some of them were part of the Squad were they not? most of them teamed up with him at one time or another to sling some shit at members did they not?  Now its all I wasn't that into him, he isn't funny anymore, hope he recovers...whats up with that?

I liked the guy when he is was up and down,  I am not a fair weather friend like some of you guys...no loyalty in this populous culture we live in.

what makes you think I'm a fair weather friend?  i have an opinion of Squad that has always been consistent.  Very Funny guy that takes it too far sometimes.  I told him as much "to his face" in a PM the last time this shit went down. i have said time and again he should come back.  if i crack a joke or two at his expense....fuck,this is getbig...right?

Also the whole "squad" era was driven by all of us...no one rode anybody's coattails. it was more like every man for himself

and before you even ask...no  ;D

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: April 13, 2009, 07:19:48 PM »
lol, post of the night!!!

Depussey likes your obsession with IQ and intelligence. (Unfortunately, Debusseys IQ = 52, so Debussey will never get that high school diploma :'(  >:( ). After reading some of your posts, Debussey became fascinated.

Do you think the high birth rate among blacks will shift the power balance in the western world from white hand to black during the next 50 years? (take into consideration that a lot of the low-wage jobs = gonna disappear as technology keeps growing in an exponential rate, while brainpower becomes more and more valued in this technological fjutscha). Debussey thinks most black societies = going down if they don't get their acts around. Perhaps genetic engineering will be their saviour.

Chris Langan said it best when he suggested a "benign form of eugenics" in that Errol Morris movie. You should read his answer to the "chicken or egg" thing btw. The dude = brilliant. He also said something like: "Smart people are vastly outnumbered by average people.. It's the nature of the bell curve... So in any kind of democratic society, average people are going to end up calling the shots..." The videos from that "rap battle" = showing what happens when the avg. goes down to teh gutter.

Let's do a little study. We go down to 138 street and Amsterdam in Harlem and put on a "I hate n11grs" poster ala Bruce Willis in Die Hard Cock in New York. Then we see how long we stay alive. Then we do the same in the whiter parts of Manhattan.
After this funny little game, we test all of Harlem, and then the rest of Manhattan with an IQ test like WAIS or Ravens, and see the percentile in each group that scores at 149 (the cutoff for Triple9) or above.
Then we can draw some racist conclusions and fuck Dolly Parton with a sausage.