Author Topic: Regarding Sarcasm...  (Read 12687 times)

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
Re: Regarding Sarcasm...
« Reply #175 on: April 13, 2009, 08:22:27 PM »

His sudden "business trip to London" speaks volumes about his psyche and his insecurities.  He's a scared little boy whose entire self-worth is based on his "internet rep".  He's toast.
burnt toast 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #176 on: April 13, 2009, 08:35:36 PM »

Ask any PR pro, timing is everything.  Had Dave done that immediately, this never would have even become a "thing".  Now it's too late.  He will not recover.
X2

Never should have stopped posting. They already exposed his life, so what if there was more? Big deal. ::)

But running away just makes him look cowardly like he can't face what he dished out for so long.

The only thing that is fucked is that someone was hurt so badly on the internet that they had to look that info up in the first place.  Retards. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #177 on: April 13, 2009, 08:36:33 PM »

and before you even ask...no  ;D

hahha ;D

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: April 13, 2009, 08:38:37 PM »
X2

Never should have stopped posting. They already exposed his life, so what if there was more? Big deal. ::)

But running away just makes him look cowardly like he can't face what he dished out for so long.

The only thing that is fucked is that someone was hurt so badly on the internet that they had to look that info up in the first place.  Retards. ::)

Do not worry about him. He = probably sitting in his trailer, eating and chewing Xanax.

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: April 13, 2009, 08:40:05 PM »
why doesnt everyone just use this thread as a place to list your beefs with QO, starting with Debussey...this way  QO can addresss each and every one of you individully when he returns from his business trip and is well rested.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #180 on: April 13, 2009, 08:42:02 PM »
why doesnt everyone just use this thread as a place to list your beefs with QO, starting with Debussey...this way  QO can addresss each and every one of you individully when he returns from his business trip and is well rested.
what business trip  lol

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #181 on: April 13, 2009, 08:42:24 PM »
I almost choked on my 568 gram protein shake!!! LOL
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: April 13, 2009, 08:44:55 PM »
I am a fat fag, a moron, and I'd love to suck LiftStudios dick while he pisses forcefully in my mouth. I'll wear my female wig too. He will call me Clara :D

:o

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #183 on: April 13, 2009, 08:56:10 PM »
bump for powerful piss streams

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: April 13, 2009, 08:58:35 PM »

lets go Debussey, in 30 words or less what is your beef with QO?...

He will respond to each summation either here in this thread, or through a PM or if your lucky a handwritten note.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: April 13, 2009, 09:01:08 PM »
After Lift Pissed in my mouth, I felt soooo good. And I even managed to get some on my clothes! I wore them for a week straight without washing them 8)

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: April 13, 2009, 09:04:48 PM »

so your into water sports hey Debussey? at least your fun

and why LIftStudios wtf did that come from?

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: April 13, 2009, 09:06:41 PM »
Hey Debussey.. Don't tell this to anybody, but Lift took a shit in my mouth :D I felt so dirrrrty when I swallowed his feces.

:o :o :o

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: April 13, 2009, 09:10:06 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

poopie

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: April 13, 2009, 09:34:36 PM »
:o :o :o

it should be illegal to do what you are doing...there is a word for it....impersonating and defaming an innocent bystander

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: April 13, 2009, 09:37:06 PM »
it should be illegal to do what you are doing...there is a word for it....impersonating and defecating in an innocent bystander's mouth

sorry bull....i had to ;D

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: April 13, 2009, 09:39:21 PM »
sorry bull....i had to ;D

no prob dude, I am off to bed..Debussey will be doing this all night..he has no life.. :D  gnit

Eisenherz

• Getbig IV
  • Uber oder unter?
« Reply #192 on: April 13, 2009, 09:45:27 PM »
no prob dude, I am off to bed..Debussey will be doing this all night..he has no life.. :D  gnit

you got served

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #193 on: April 13, 2009, 10:09:25 PM »
he isn't funny anymore, hope he recovers...whats up with that?

He is still funny, just not as ruthless an owning machine as he was when he was Sarcasm - everyone feels that way and that's the truth. I don't see what the big deal is.

I am not a fair weather friend like some of you guys...no loyalty in this populous culture we live in.

You can say the same thing about him too - he turns on anyone who disagrees with him on a single point, no matter how much they were "pals" with him before and for how long. I'm talking about guys like me, Mars, SS, Chaos, Groink etc. That being said, all of those guys, myself included, are still the ones saying he should come back and ignore his haters. Maybe it's not as deadly serious as you think, NYC.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #194 on: April 13, 2009, 10:17:40 PM »
He is still funny, just not as ruthless an owning machine as he was when he was Sarcasm - everyone feels that way and that's the truth. I don't see what the big deal is.

You can say the same thing about him too - he turns on anyone who disagrees with him on a single point, no matter how much they were "pals" with him before and for how long. I'm talking about guys like me, Mars, SS, Chaos, Groink etc. That being said, all of those guys, myself included, are still the ones saying he should come back and ignore his haters. Maybe it's not as deadly serious as you think, NYC.
the only difference being when he was Sarcasm there was no baggage.  and now there's too fuckin much.