Author Topic: Sunday morning gym story..  (Read 1154 times)

dov

• Getbig IV
Sunday morning gym story..
« on: April 12, 2009, 07:54:07 AM »
So I'm hyper-extending facing the aerobics room...about 30 fat women and one skinny-fat man..like a marathon runner's body..they're doing a step class and all of a sudden the man goes down hard like a sniper hit him! Twisted his ankle while stepping! He rolls on the floor grimmacing in pain while every one of the fatties kept stepping like nothing happened..he gets up, hobbles off the floor and retreats to the corner in total emberassment...he, somehow ::), makes it to the door, opens it to come out, and I hear SALT N PEPPA's "Push It" blasting!!!  Oh dear lord! :-[

A true GB'r would have ridiculed him, but I acted as though I did'nt see it 8)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Re: Sunday morning gym story..
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2009, 08:00:28 AM »
So I'm hyper-extending facing the aerobics room...about 30 fat women and one skinny-fat man..like a marathon runner's body..they're doing a step class and all of a sudden the man goes down hard like a sniper hit him! Twisted his ankle while stepping! He rolls on the floor grimmacing in pain while every one of the fatties kept stepping like nothing happened..he gets up, hobbles off the floor and retreats to the corner in total emberassment...he, somehow ::), makes it to the door, opens it to come out, and I hear SALT N PEPPA's "Push It" blasting!!!  Oh dear lord! :-[

Hope your ankle is getting better, stud

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2009, 08:05:12 AM »
That's not pumpster taking a break from the bowflex.
from incomplete data

burn2live

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2009, 08:34:07 AM »

lmao. You're lucky your gym is open on Easter Sunday, I would have liked a workout today, but mine is closed  :'(

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2009, 11:19:20 AM »
LOL, my ankles fine.  Fat bitches did nothing for me. >:(
\

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2009, 05:42:45 PM »
Mine was open today,did arms this morning,nobody broke their ankle I think

CastIron

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Superman lives!
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2009, 05:45:05 PM »

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2009, 05:45:39 PM »
I must say, Sir, that as the current Mr. Getbig, such moral turpitude has embarrassed you and insulted us.