Author Topic: Prostate / hemroid issues from too much beer most likely  (Read 6070 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Prostate / hemroid issues from too much beer most likely
« on: April 12, 2009, 08:35:54 AM »
this is a critical but embarassing topic to discuss, and im just the person with the courage to bring these issues to the forefront. anyways im getting more ripped and in shape then ever before eating plenty of fiber/ not having a problem taking a dump or anything but there is definitly some inflamation in my prostate / hemroid area wich means my body is out of balance. many confuse prostate problems with hemroid problems and are tactical about it with wrong methods when everything should be healed internally not externally.

healing it externally is just masking the problem the main causes of death in men are colon cancers and prostate cancers wich all have to do with inflamation! the applecider vinegar has many reports of alleviating this problem so wish me good health and good luck

this can get serious if i am not tactical using falcon thinking methods

so im going to increase my grapejuice content to further cleanse my blood and balance my alkaline to acidic ph in my body, but also drink about 24 ounces of APPLE CIDER VINEAGER a day to truly cleanse my body full force and insure perfect help *i hope*.

i dont want to give up the beer because i find it really beneficial for fatloss and energy and having a good fucking time. im drinking 3-10 beers a day and realize the more i drink the more energy i have but a negative effect on the organs and prostate ensues...thus must be tactical and recognize this for further dietary manipulation

just like when i had to give up meat from getting sick and having headaches i was not too ashamed to give it up completely and be different and made fun of by meat eaters or average thinkers or people who are not 'currently' experience any health hardships.

yes its a sad time for the falcon but the horizon still looks good

basically i am trying all methods that alkalize my body and INCREASE MY HDL AND LOWER MY LDL. there have been many claims of Apple cider vineager doing just that. so might as well drink a shitload of it, never heard anything bad about it either
A

tendonitis

• Getbig V
how do you drink that much apple cider vinegar?  that stuff tastes terrible and it's brutal on the teeth

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
lodi dodi who likes to party

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
how do you drink that much apple cider vinegar?  that stuff tastes terrible and it's brutal on the teeth

its brutal as fuck to drink, just like raw veggies are brutal and working out for muscles is brutal

brutal=lat u r b="late you are be"

good things take a while...

also subliminal hints and correspondences have stuck with me

like epic monster told me his grandmother was like 90 something and always drank apple cider vineager for health! PIP EPIC MONSTER
A

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
MODS- PLEASE DELETE!
HAHA, RON.....

burn2live

• Getbig IV
I very much doubt that apple cider vinegar is going to cure colon or prostate cancer  :-\

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
I very much doubt that apple cider vinegar is going to cure colon or prostate cancer  :-\

there is many reports of it being linked to higher HDL cholesterol levels and wich are also linked to good health

these are inflamatory diseases
A

D_1000

• Getbig IV
im drinking 3-10 beers a day [/glow]

Hmmm. That is a lot every day.

Did you try that piss drinking that Soundness was preaching about?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Hmmm. That is a lot every day.

Did you try that piss drinking that Soundness was preaching about?

i did but its impractical carry on piss in the fail can and drink up n holla atcha boy 4 me
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
MODS- PLEASE DELETE!

holla back faghat drink some piss wit dat!

just kidding bro we both make getbig what it is so does everyone else, why the hate?
A

burn2live

• Getbig IV
there is many reports of it being linked to higher HDL cholesterol levels and wich are also linked to good health

these are inflamatory diseases

But there is no evidence of it curing cancer...

BigIronPete

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Johnny stop sticking things up your ass and it wont get inflamed hahahhaa

burn2live

• Getbig IV
Johnny stop sticking things up your ass and it wont get inflamed hahahhaa

lol

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker

He is a walking, breathing, living human experiment and you fuckers don't appreciate him. He's dying for us bitches

U

Jizzacked

pics of the 'roids or I call bullshit  ;D

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Deleted.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
the falcon doesnt like respect towards him it motivates me like myself even more...
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
But there is no evidence of it curing cancer...

do a google there are many claims. fly high in low places and u will find
A

D_1000

• Getbig IV
do a google there are many claims. fly high in low places and u will find

There are claims on the Internet? Well that convinced me.

;)

burn2live

• Getbig IV
Re: Prostate / hemroid issues from too much beer most likely
« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2009, 11:51:07 AM »

;)

Yes, me too

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2009, 11:57:05 AM »
Johnny, why don't you just eat and drink like a normal person? You can get cut on any diet which is high enough in protein (to spare muscle).

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2009, 11:58:46 AM »
Johnny, why don't you just eat and drink like a normal person? You can get cut on any diet which is high enough in protein (to spare muscle).
being 6feet6 is proof that i wasnt born to be 'normal' whats wrong with u not enough paint thinner in the cornflakes?
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V

;)

well u need to think about the collection of things that cause u to be healthy

in a roundabout way vinegar could cure cancer just by using simple logic of alkaline vs. acidic ph in the body

it may not cure it directly  but in a roundabout chainlinked way it could or it does

kinda ignorant to restrain for furthering your thought on the possibilities of the trickle down effect all elements have on the body
A

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2009, 12:02:38 PM »
I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE WRITE LIKE THIS
from incomplete data

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2009, 12:03:54 PM »
being 6feet6 is proof that i wasnt born to be 'normal' whats wrong with u not enough paint thinner in the cornflakes?

have to think about that one...