Author Topic: would you vote in favour of ethnic group separatism?  (Read 4469 times)

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
Re: would you vote in favour of ethnic group separatism?
« Reply #50 on: April 12, 2009, 09:14:43 PM »
Lets face the facts, blacks and most other ethnic groups dont get along. I know some people are going to say oh the presidents black but lets be honest he is mixed ethnicity. If he was a dark skin black man with a wide nose you and i both know he would not have been voted in as president.

I know that us black people cause alot of our own problems and we need to take care of them instead of blaming others. But what would happen if white people were to stop hiring black people,not sell us cars,motorcycles food ect we would be fucked completley. So in reality black peoples success actually relies on white people and to me that is a bad thing.

Max...where are you tying to go with this argument???

I always find that despite whites being not only the minority in america, but having 95/100 of the worlds being people with pigmentation I don't understand your continued frustration with YOUR inadequacies, ineptness, short comings, limited education and above all endless lying and contempt for those who have done nothing but benefitted whitie from the forst encounter.

Just to let you know...I would not wish whiteness on a dog as it is a curse to the dog.

The continued belief that somehow the CAVE DWELLER created anything is laughable at best. I  have posted books for whites to read, given links, type copious amounts of information on this board in an attempt to get whites out of the caves and into the world to the realization that EVERYTHING has been created by the people you love to hate...but alas my efforts fail against whites undeveloped brain. So far as your comments on the worlds people not getting long let me remind you that the savage has been at war with his own since coming out of his cave in the Caucuses mountains (that where your name comes from). If it were not the caucasians (which means cave dwellers in case you don't know) who call themselves Greeks, it was the caucasans calling themselves Romans, or the caucasians calling themselves Francs, or the caucasians calling themselves Vandals (what an appropriate name since the caucasian has been vandalizing the world for some time now), or it was the caucasians calling themselves Vikings, caucasians calling themselves Celts, calling themselves, Scots, Brits, French, Germans, Norwegians etc etc etc...In short whitie has been fighting whitie for millenia with the death totals at numbers to high to calculate.

As the caucasians grew even more violent toward one another then came guns (invented by the Africans) dynamite/black powder (invented by the Koreans/Japanese) cannons which are no more then larger guns and with these things the savage went on a rampage killing one another without mercy. This violence and suppression of whites by whites in Europe led them on a journey hoping to find a new place to go, so boats where built for them by Africans and Arabs to take them to a place where they thought they would escape the violence of their own kind... so the so called Black people brought (being that whites were ignorant to all math and science and the world as well as thought the world was flat and seas monsters would eat them if they tried to sail in the ocean) them to america (not known by this name, but known by a Native American name) They were welcomed by the native People who were much too friendly.

These Native People built homes for these animals, made clothing for them, taught them how to fish, take care of land, cured many of them of their filthy diseases and bad habits...nonetheless as is said a SAVAGE CAN NOT BE TAMED. It was not long before the savage fought against the very Native People who had done so much for them...then they turned their attention on their own kind in England in a war for independence (more white on white crime), then turned to fighting one another in a Civil War (imagine the uncivilized savage would fight a civil war...hahaha) killing over 500,000, then fighting the Spaniards (those Spanish speaking caucasians) in the Spanish american war, then then WWI where millions of whites were killed followed by WWII where 150 MILLION whites were killed and a billion wounded. Add to this the years of military buildup against Russia where enough nuclear weapons were made to kill the world multiple times over...once again whitie looking to kill whitie, and you have a COLLOSAL problem with the pigmentless people who continuously try and blame the rest of the world for the problems they created.

So again I ask...where you going with this argument?????
C

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: April 13, 2009, 12:37:00 AM »
I'm for the right to separation for those who choose, which we do not have the right to do now.  If some people want to live around different races, that's up to them.

the_steevo_uk

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: April 13, 2009, 02:45:07 AM »
I'm for the right to separation for those who choose, which we do not have the right to do now.  If some people want to live around different races, that's up to them.

I agree 100%, but if a government were to come in and start legislating for ethnic separation I would have a big problem with that...thats getting into territory no one wants to go back to, in any country that claims to be 'advanced/western'...people should live where they want to live, if it goes wrong it's their problem...but the way i see it, races are becoming more integrated not less integrated.

Per Se

• Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: April 13, 2009, 06:34:37 AM »
Yes already they are causing a problem,with their dumb gormless faces and loud voices and feckless attitudes,back to africa with ye refugees,deportation is the key,or a shotgun,but thats illegal

Well Mr. 'I'm no racist' - I think I'm just gonna leave you to it now, no point in carrying on our argument if dats how u feel.

Shocking.  :-[

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #54 on: April 14, 2009, 02:45:41 PM »
Well Mr. 'I'm no racist' - I think I'm just gonna leave you to it now, no point in carrying on our argument if dats how u feel.

Shocking.  :-[
It was a fucking joke

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: April 14, 2009, 05:10:45 PM »
Our government and institutions already promote this, despite the concept of "everyone is equal" that is driven into us everyday via entertainment, educational, and media outlets.  Affirmative action, mass legal and illegal immigration, race-based quotas, and rampant political correctness drive huge wedges between people of various ethnicities and backgrounds.

Simply put, it is almost mathematically impossible to have equal representation of percentages of population to be represented in the various industries.  Based on skill level, location, and other factors, without the forced applications of affirmative actionesque policies, you would see imbalances in representation of races of people.  Take a look at the racial makeup and percentage of various elite professional groups that cannot afford racial and cultural quotas...the US Navy SEALS, the New England Patriots.

Its time to take the EOE signs down.  Its time to eliminate the race question on job and college applications.  Its time to end race-based scholarships.  Its time to end special interest groups that lobby on behalf of people who were born the way they are(the homosexual lobby? ;D).  Its time to end the hyphenated American. 

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #56 on: April 14, 2009, 06:54:19 PM »
Amen.

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
« Reply #57 on: April 16, 2009, 01:21:23 AM »
Lets face the facts, blacks and most other ethnic groups dont get along. I know some people are going to say oh the presidents black but lets be honest he is mixed ethnicity. If he was a dark skin black man with a wide nose you and i both know he would not have been voted in as president.

I know that us black people cause alot of our own problems and we need to take care of them instead of blaming others. But what would happen if white people were to stop hiring black people,not sell us cars,motorcycles food ect we would be fucked completley. So in reality black peoples success actually relies on white people and to me that is a bad thing.

You are not black... And no, America only cares about money..