Author Topic: Critique my cycle...  (Read 1728 times)

EwaBeachBoy

• Getbig IV
Critique my cycle...
« on: April 12, 2009, 02:00:14 PM »
10 weeks:
weeks 1-10 Test Enanthate 1000mg/week (you will inject 2cc's twice a week)
weeks 1-10 Tren Enanthate 400mg/week (1 cc twice a week with the test above)
weeks 7-10 50mg Winstrol/day (pills)

Ancillaries (to protect from gyno and maintain prostate health): Letrozolo/femera 0.5mg every other day throughout entire cycle. And 2.5mg Bromocriptine every other day as well. (both of these are pills)

PCT:
nolvadex week1: 20mg/day, week2: 40mg/day, week3: 40mg/day, week4: 20mg/day
weeks1-4: 6g Tribulus and 100mg Zinc

Too much test? To too much Tren? Thats about 2800 MGs a week...

This is what my friend prescribed who is a national level boodybuilding competitor. I trust him...

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: Critique my cycle...
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2009, 02:40:43 PM »

Do you mean 1400mg?

Stavios

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2009, 03:14:19 PM »
seems good

I hate winstrol personaly

4thAD

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2009, 03:14:57 PM »
10 weeks:
weeks 7-10 50mg Winstrol/day (pills)

Ancillaries (to protect from gyno and maintain prostate health): Letrozolo/femera 0.5mg every other day throughout entire cycle. And 2.5mg Bromocriptine every other day as well. (both of these are pills)

PCT:
nolvadex week1: 20mg/day, week2: 40mg/day, week3: 40mg/day, week4: 20mg/day
weeks1-4: 6g Tribulus and 100mg Zinc

This is what my friend prescribed who is a national level boodybuilding competitor. I trust him...

What have your previous cycles looked like?

EwaBeachBoy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2009, 09:37:00 PM »
Do you mean 1400mg?

Yeah, you are right... I read it wrong

Instructions above say I need to inject 3cc's twice a week.... so Im guessing the test is actually 250 MGs per CC and the tren enathate 250 is 250 MGs per CC which means Ill be injecting 500 MGs per week of tren

EwaBeachBoy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2009, 09:37:41 PM »
seems good

I hate winstrol personaly

Ive never ever tried winstrol.

What are the expectations and the results?

EwaBeachBoy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2009, 09:39:27 PM »
What have your previous cycles looked like?

The last time I did a cycl, I stacked deca durabolin and sust 250. This was in 2006.

Im not really sure about the CCs because I had a friend prepare it for me. I had no clue or knowledge how to do it...

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2009, 03:01:56 AM »

for me strength, overall dryness and dry gritty painful joints.
175lbs by 31st July

Big Rock.

• Getbig II
  • Quit yer snivelin'
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2009, 07:09:24 AM »
   Do you tend to be prone to gyno or hold lots of water ? 

Just asking because it sounds like you plan to take the femara as part of the regime. Please be carefull, that will drop you HDL pretty low. You'll have to keep a close eye on your diet.

4thAD

« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2009, 08:27:22 AM »

Lots of fish oil should help with the joints, you shouldn't have any problems. Cycle is kind of short IMO. Just as you start growing really good your getting off.

EwaBeachBoy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2009, 06:25:49 PM »
   Do you tend to be prone to gyno or hold lots of water ? 

Just asking because it sounds like you plan to take the femara as part of the regime. Please be carefull, that will drop you HDL pretty low. You'll have to keep a close eye on your diet.

I have minor gyno in my right nipple. I developed gyno from puberty that nenver went away. I dont think its that bad though.

What are your recommendations concerning diet while using femera, bro?

EwaBeachBoy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2009, 06:26:42 PM »
Lots of fish oil should help with the joints, you shouldn't have any problems. Cycle is kind of short IMO. Just as you start growing really good your getting off.

I thought you shouldnt stay on tren for longer than 6 weeks Or max of  10 weeks?

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2009, 07:28:34 PM »
I thought you shouldnt stay on tren for longer than 6 weeks Or max of  10 weeks?

Most people follow that rule.  I'd probably keep the tren at 10 weeks and extend the test to 16 weeks.

4thAD

« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2009, 09:02:32 PM »
Most people follow that rule.  I'd probably keep the tren at 10 weeks and extend the test to 16 weeks.

Yes you are correct on the tren, but like Emmortal said I would probably push that to 10 weeks. I'm sorry as I should have been more clear. I was referring to the test, and over all cycle length. Personally I would run the test a little longer.

EwaBeachBoy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2009, 09:49:41 PM »
Yes you are correct on the tren, but like Emmortal said I would probably push that to 10 weeks. I'm sorry as I should have been more clear. I was referring to the test, and over all cycle length. Personally I would run the test a little longer.

I wish I could run the test longer but I only have enough for 10 weeks

Big Rock.

• Getbig II
  • Quit yer snivelin'
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2009, 07:19:23 AM »
I have minor gyno in my right nipple. I developed gyno from puberty that nenver went away. I dont think its that bad though.

What are your recommendations concerning diet while using femera, bro?

Stay away from the shit food. Fast food and anything with lots of saturated fat, stuff that will raise your LDL. Take at least 4grams of fish oil or flaxseed oil to give your HDL a bump.  Letro is pretty extreme, will shut down estrogen. Are you sure you wouldn't be better off with Aromasin ?  I think most guys keep Letro around "just in case", not to run continuously while on.

Big Rock.

• Getbig II
  • Quit yer snivelin'
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2009, 07:23:17 AM »
I wish I could run the test longer but I only have enough for 10 weeks

Why not drop the test down to 750mg a week, and extend it out a little ?  Or maybe just hang on a bit until you can get some more test ?

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2009, 11:59:40 AM »

Why not drop the test down to 750mg a week, and extend it out a little ?  Or maybe just hang on a bit until you can get some more test ?

This is the best advice.  That should be plenty of Test if you haven't cycled since '06.  Personally, I get better gains by taking smaller dosages for longer periods of time, when combined with an excellent diet.

EwaBeachBoy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2009, 06:17:22 PM »

I paid $1500 for the cycle and acilliaries described above. My friend got it for me from Germany. So Im pretty tapped out for cash right now.

I asked him if I should go lower concerning the dosages and wa told this is the exact thing he is on. Im bigger than him so I know it probably will work wonders for me (I hope)

EwaBeachBoy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2009, 06:18:15 PM »
This is the best advice.  That should be plenty of Test if you haven't cycled since '06.  Personally, I get better gains by taking smaller dosages for longer periods of time, when combined with an excellent diet.

Currently Im about 250-260 pounds, wouldnt the described dosage be better for me?

EwaBeachBoy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2009, 06:56:00 PM »
If you guys wanna know what I look like Ill attach a pic of me in 2007 at 210 pounds. Havent taken any gear that year up to the present.

I have used sust 250 and decadurabolin in 2006...I think I only did it for 12 weeks. I dont know how much I was injecting, my friend did that for me because I never ever juiced before prior to this .

Aside from the sust and deca, Ive used prohormones on and off, other than prohormones, I guess you can call me clean. ::) We all know that prohormones are actual steriods...